The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Another amazing session with Anqi.

http://samsforum.com/showpost.ph...93&postcount=1

I love my massages and happy beginnings (HDLY 1) and endings (HDLY 2).
I've been around to quite a few FL massage services and so far only two stood out. Personally, I can't rate which is better than the other as the services are different. However, I can truly say Anqi is amazing, i think this is my fourth or fifth session with her. And I have decided to make her my regular weekly rendezvous.

Session started with a big hug and Anqi undressing me. When it came to my shoes, I felt uncomfortable and insisted i took them off myself. I was already excited and she noticed. She took my hand and led me to the massage table, as i stood there, she pumped her hand with lubricant and started my first HDLY, and unloaded after a good 5 minutes.

The massage started with deep long strokes using her hands and forearm with the occasional pressure points getting their attention from her elbows. She asked if the pressure was good enough i told her i could do with more. She proceeded with back stepping ... alternating between deep long strokes with her heels, deep slides with the flat of her feet, and bouncing on each vertebrae of my back. The whole session lasted for nearly 30 mins. She then proceeded with HDLY 2 with me facing down, then on all fours, then she did something new. She made me stand on my knees as she joined me totally naked on the massage table. Using both hands, she would alternate stroking, massaging my balls, necking me, and licking my nipples. After a good long while, she started pumping me with both hands! With Anqi facing me, i could cup both her tits! Soon i erupted and had to hold her shoulders to balance as I was feeling soft in my limbs.
Soon she placed my head on her lap as she gave me deep shoulder and neck massage, face and head massage, and then showered me down. Yes, she showered me down to wash all traces of lubricant and scrubbed me.
After I was done, I noticed it was past 60 mins, and she even served me ginseng tea! Impeccable service. Gave her a tip ontop of her usual rate.

Now counting down before i see her again.

Massage: 9/10
Service: 9/10
HDLY: 9.5/10

Giving her 10/10 would suggest she is perfect, sorry but i have learnt that does not exist, but she sure comes close to it.

DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all
Old 07-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Another amazing session with Anqi.

http://samsforum.com/showpost.ph...93&postcount=1

I love my massages and happy beginnings (HDLY 1) and endings (HDLY 2).
I've been around to quite a few FL massage services and so far only two stood out. Personally, I can't rate which is better than the other as the services are different. However, I can truly say Anqi is amazing, i think this is my fourth or fifth session with her. And I have decided to make her my regular weekly rendezvous.

Session started with a big hug and Anqi undressing me. When it came to my shoes, I felt uncomfortable and insisted i took them off myself. I was already excited and she noticed. She took my hand and led me to the massage table, as i stood there, she pumped her hand with lubricant and started my first HDLY, and unloaded after a good 5 minutes.

The massage started with deep long strokes using her hands and forearm with the occasional pressure points getting their attention from her elbows. She asked if the pressure was good enough i told her i could do with more. She proceeded with back stepping ... alternating between deep long strokes with her heels, deep slides with the flat of her feet, and bouncing on each vertebrae of my back. The whole session lasted for nearly 30 mins. She then proceeded with HDLY 2 with me facing down, then on all fours, then she did something new. She made me stand on my knees as she joined me totally naked on the massage table. Using both hands, she would alternate stroking, massaging my balls, necking me, and licking my nipples. After a good long while, she started pumping me with both hands! With Anqi facing me, i could cup both her tits! Soon i erupted and had to hold her shoulders to balance as I was feeling soft in my limbs.
Soon she placed my head on her lap as she gave me deep shoulder and neck massage, face and head massage, and then showered me down. Yes, she showered me down to wash all traces of lubricant and scrubbed me.
After I was done, I noticed it was past 60 mins, and she even served me ginseng tea! Impeccable service. Gave her a tip ontop of her usual rate.

Now counting down before i see her again.

Massage: 9/10
Service: 9/10
HDLY: 9.5/10

Giving her 10/10 would suggest she is perfect, sorry but i have learnt that does not exist, but she sure comes close to it.

DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all
Tried her at least 2 yrs ago. Then she was located at a very run down building going by the name Angel. Overall soso only leh.... one man's meats another man's poison lor. But one thing she can really do a proper massage.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
Tried her at least 2 yrs ago. Then she was located at a very run down building going by the name Angel. Overall soso only leh.... one man's meats another man's poison lor. But one thing she can really do a proper massage.
Yep I also first tried Angel/Anqi there 2 ago. I also thought pretty OK la. But since she moved to new place last year, wow!!! I saw her again and found her to be even better than ever, more sensuous than before. Blew my mind.

Especially the specials. Sexier, more daring, more gfe, more sextisfying experience. Became her regular for whole of last year
Old 08-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future
Re: Killer Sexy Massage Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=437014

After a hard week of work, went to meet my army buddy for dinner at outram. ....went there he say lets go upstairs first ...... he said he made special appointment to relax body first. What hit me was during NS days he used to bring me for massage and it was those run down places with old aunites.

However what greeted us was 2 sweet looking young ladies smiling like little sunshine, one held my buddy hand and went into a room, must be his regular. So left facing my was this slim looking SYT, the photos here do not show her youthfulness ..... check photos in this link http://www.mingzhao528.com/yuxue.html contact her by 8261 6585

The room is big with nice simple decoration, I like the aircon which was chilling the heat of the day away, however the 1st time I see 2 beds in a massage place, I feel I am in for a good time. As I was still looking around, relaxing music filling the room and 2 tiny hands came from behind me giving my a little hug and started undressing me. Soon I am in my birth suit and she lead me to shower, saw another guy along the way, like HC it is common to see guys around. Before reaching the room, I hear very good moaning from another room.

Back into the room, she ask me go on the massage bed first, she started with my back which was stiff due to work and too much online in SBF LOL ...... her pressing points are correct and the pressure is just nice as I don't like hard massage ... as she go to the legs and press the inner side along veins .... my brain is like when will this finish, I want to see her sweet beautiful young face. Anyway the standard massage, back, front and leg was standard.

Next to the nice big bed, again she ask me back face up first, I say I want see her face, she smile sweetly and say, "soon, you will enjoy the back" ..... oh my, she sure was right .... once I face down, I felt 2 warm meat balls pressing down my shoulders and she started breathing beside my ear, as she moves her body against mine, her breathing gets deeper and heavier, my bro harden and wild thoughts run through my mind.

She flips me over and she see the lust in my eyes, she came and kiss me tightly, before tongue action, she withdraws giving me a cheeky smile. Saw her boobs was perfect on her slim body, if only they were bigger, she will be ANGEL looks, devil figure. Her tongue action starts at my 2 sensitive buttons, slow going sideways, before she proceed south I caress her back and she moans lightly. Then heaven came down, the way she blows is out of the world, mouth, tongue and hand combi was well in tune ..... then came the China sauna action human Eiffel tower blow, 360 degree helicopter blow, Monkey steal peach massage of my balls .... I don't want it to end this way .... she came beside me and let me enjoy the view of her angelical face while her hands are glued to my little bro ....( only 2 PRC gals had HJ me out and maybe a handful had BJ me out before, I am a FJ man)..... we frenched passionately and she moans natuarally, she is hard working, not giving up, her momentum picks up, I went to rub rub her pussy, it was wet ..... I give her a sly smile and wanted to pop the question ..... my friend was outside my room shouting "bro over shoot time by 10mins liao". CCB KNN I feel like going back camp, grab a gun and shoot him dead!!!!

All was lost, I think she knows my disappointment and say she will make it up to me the next ..... as I write to this point, her innocent looking eyes, classical nose and smiling lips is jumping out from the screen ... my mind is running through the details of her figure and the sensation of her sexy massage, multi positions bbbj and her promise to make it up ..... booking a 2 hour session now with her

Anyway to complete the story, grab my tower, open the door give my bro my killer stare, showered and dress up. Then join my bro and another guy to smoke at their common area, Angel came and pressed her body against my back, such a lovely gal. Then I got to know the great moaner is her friend Xu Xin .... my bro regylaris Han Xin beautiful and chatty .... the gals was fun loving saying want to rape us, ask us stay over night, etc ... even at the door they were still playing and refused to open the door. Anyway we went out and had dinner which I make my bro pay for shouting at the wrong timing.
My 2 hours RTF was double the sweetness, double the sexyness, double the passion ...... of course end with happiness

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 08-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
Yes, she can definitely do a proper massage.
I am new to HDLY so perhaps need more encounters before I can really judge.
She seems to treat me very well, maybe it's just her way to try and upswell or retain me. She did ask me if I wanted to have a 100min session and she can give me 4xHDLY!! I'm not 20 years old any more, how to do 4x?

And yes, the outside of her place is damn rundown. I thought twice before I went in during my first time. This 'private apartment' generally houses foreign workers from what I saw. But her interior is so-so, not as run down neither is it good. Then again all I wanted was her massage, TLC & HDLY, everything else have to close both eyes.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atkasuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=424122

Hello bros, any bros tried this lass?? looks good with a good amount of positive FRs~
Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkasuki View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=424122

Hello bros, any bros tried this lass?? looks good with a good amount of positive FRs~
Atkasuki, lil tiger den can be trusted.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nazi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited on: mid Mar 2014

Link to Yuki: http://liloldtiger.wordpress.com/bra...day-ltde-yuki/
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=429875

Photo/Capture:

Photo does not do her justice, she is a lot more prettier!

FR:
I had some free time at night, and decided to give myself a post-midnight treat. Contacted a number of liltiger's girls but in the end Yuki got back to me promptly. Time was set, venue was convenient, especially at night - lots of parking along the street so that's not an issue.

Bro Liltiger has found another amazing Gem. When she opened the door and I saw her, my jaw dropped, stunned by this beauty before me. She is gorgeously gorgeous...! Cheeky smile, model-like face and figure - size 8, thin legs and hands - nice height, I don't think I saw any fats on her!

In the presence of such beauty, I became mush. She offered to shower me but I got shy, like some stupid school boy again. Washed myself up and went to the bed, where she gave me a decent massage with baby oil. After midnight, she still used a considerable amount of strength to unknot my back and shoulders.

Then the fun began... She warned me she was taking off her top and I felt these nice nipples and nibbles on my back, bum, legs, followed by teasing HDLY and molesting my dick from behind.. Nice!

When she asked me to turn over, I couldn't wait anymore.. when I saw her topless body, OMG.. She has nice 1000% natural B cups on this thin model body, with really dark, round and large areolas.. they were just begging to be kissed, sucked and tongue-worshipped! She asked if I prefer her beside me, of course, and she snuggled up next to me, giving me access to her boobs while my hand wandered around and her hand tugging my dick...

In the middle of it were teasing laughter, sexy CFM looks from her.. when her eyes lock with yours and she has that cheeky smile, you just can't help but smile back and think of how lucky you are to be beside such an amazingly sexy girl.

Explosion naturally followed, and she cleaned me up and I showered up. Even after, she was very nice to me (not cold like some of the MLs), hugged me, held me, helped me dress up, dry me up, kissed me before sending me off.

Previous posters are right.. this is one lady that you can easily fall in love with. I would rank Yuki just below Shakyywayy's Rose for those who know h

Let's post more FRs on this thread, can? lol [/QUOTE] clean one or not>? got virus bor.. lol
Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Anyone tried this electric machine theraphy???http://samsforum.com/showpos...27&postcount=1
Bump ...u ....
Old 09-04-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
78MA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first post

used to frequent RR and L****, but got bored with lazy massages and GQ haggling... been reading this forum and visited the linked sites one day. Zu-Er from Lil Tiger caught my attention for obvious reasons (see her pictures) and decided to give her a try. Glad I made the decision to switch, syt with boobs to kill for, costs as much as the piano massage + 1HJ at my usual haunts, central location, very good massage in her own bedroom and did i mention those boobs?, not much a time-watcher, good attitude and 2x HJ!. I'm not going back to health spas anymore.

Pros - sweet looking syt with G! boobs, excellent services (strong massage, BM, HDLY, ZG, HJ), GFE (note: need to work on it), clean environment, privacy (she shares the unit with another masseur)

Cons - she allows autoroam, but need to ask politely, dun sneak on her, you might get one of her killer looks haha. Dun bother to ask for BJ nor FJ, she prefers to earn her dough giving good massages and happy endings. Visited her 3x already, she's dangerously addictive (maybe I'm noob). Will visit her again after payday.

Do respect and support this gem, but dun make her so busy that I can't visit her anymore. Cheers!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
lovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovbyt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Time to pay her a visit
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic
Time to pay her a visit
Hi Bro,

Where is nancy? I find all the threads all don't have her. I'm die heart fan for nancy! Do pm me the contact! Thanks!
camp for FRs

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=438026

----------- ► CLICK ME ◄ -----------

--------------- ► MASSAGE GIRLS ◄ ---------------

independent FreeLance welcome to apply @ [email protected]

chewyfruit.net
Old 09-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OT OT OT .... Sick Sick Sick .... Call doctor, make appointment .... Doctor on the way to new hospital

Yu Xin wearing her lovely nurse dress bring me in for treatment, this lovely young nurse quickly undress me. 1st check me got high fever, go take shower in the attached bath room to cool down. Dry me, 2nd check back, her poke poke very good I am feeling better. After the back check, she come to infront of bed to poke shoulder, her lovely legs out of her sexy short white dress, I rubba them she sway them left and right while still poking me. Moving my rubba up her skirt, she spank my head lightly and say playfully "我先检查你,你等下才检查我". Ho say liao !!! Sure something special from this foxy young one. Head check passed. Now body temperature check, to be more accurate, she went topless, skin to skin, her 2 harden rubber tips on her radar balls scan my body, passed again.

My turn to check her, flip over, the sexy dress still on her lower part, say full check, she remove the little white dress, showing sexy black undies, see her bush quite little, bush check pass. MR scan on her heart, X ray show 2 lumps too big for me, need special mounding operation, my two polishing hands went to work, rub rub rub, mold mold mold, never get smaller but her air cores getting choke with heavy breathing. Meet even more harden like stone tips obstructions, diamond teeth grinder send in with suction pump. Red alert Red alert. Air cores 90% choked, IA IA, my seasoned scope plugged deep into her mouth, snake in her, tough operation going on, great battle, room temperature heating up! Water level check below, too high, all choked. Desperate situation, final injection into her, water hole unplugged all water rushed out, snake soften her attack with dying sound, all air cores cleared. Hero saved the day again and happy maiden is greatly in love.
Ratings:
Looks- great! young, sexy, foxy
Body- smooth skin, huggable body, sexy legs, handful boobs, sensitive nipples, super wet pussy
Massage- Very pro, nicely done
BEST Kisser in town and some say JB, even Batam cannot find
RTM- An apple a day keep the doctor away but nothing is keeping me away from her
Old 09-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
Bro, hope you're not trying to copy my FR hor... paste so big big :P
Old 09-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Awesome thread bro.

Agree with all that say bro tiger's girls are quality. Tried Cherry, so cute cute lah. Her moaning alone can make you hard!

Have asked him to help easily identify English speakers though. I waste a lot of time looking at threads only to find "serves Chinese speaking bros only" then I'm sad

Tried Eileen from Bro ForbiddenCity. Nice MILF, service and massage good with 2 decent HJs.

My current favourite though is Vivian from Bro Vaxva. Heavenly AR, proper massage, and best of all CIM

Hope,you bros find my contribution useful
Old 09-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

RTM to liltiger's Kitty 猫 a few times.

What makes me return is because of her attitude and skills. She puts in 200% effort for her massage and I always feel the effects of her massage after the session. Of cos I always look forward to the finale as she teased and play with me. Her JG is No.1 in my books. I had never known that I can stand so long and shoot so high until I met her. Sad to hear that she is leaving end of the month. But will die die find time to revisit as many times as I can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1