The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

My list of reviews continues...

Sydney (SLG)
Visits: 2 … only because of hers looks
Language: speaks good English, best so far in all ML’s I have seen…
Location: Nice clean decorated condo 10mins walk from MRT… quite discreet too, I guess no other MLs in that area…
Massage: Passable, low strength, but makes up in GFE
Looks: very very beautiful for me… big round eyes… I was actually surprised to see such a pretty face…lol
Figure: Sexy slim, super smooth silky skin, I put hand inside her bra while HJ and found not for boob lovers… A-cup I guess… pointy nipples tho…
Attitude/Sensual: Very high GFE, makes you feel very comfortable, hard working. Some complained about her being stuck up… but not with me, she was very friendly…
HJ: Various positions, lie next to you while you shoot, strips to lingerie while HJ, Slipped my hand in bra, no objections…. Roam very close to south, no objection….
Go For: Pretty face, smooth skin….
Personal opinion… FC ML should not be in this business, but her looks pulled me twice to her lol…

Eternity (SLG)
Visits: 1
Language: very broken English
Location: not very convenient for people taking MRT, good 20mins walk… also shocked to see security guard at condo…but is probably bought off as he did not even bother to look up…
Massage: good…
Looks: apologies, not my type, young tho…
Figure: Decent, nothing special…
Attitude/Sensual: Hard working, eager to please, and very friendly,
HJ: Various positions… 4G roaming, very patient…
Go For: no comments

Miqi (Shenhua69)
Visits: just once 2 days back… but will be many more for sure… absolute GEM
Language: No English, only few words, used Apple voice translate, was very patient…
Location: 5mins walk from MRT, discreet condo, very well kept apartment, probably most girliest of places I have seen decorated with stuffed toys…
Massage: Wah… super strong for her size…
Looks: Pretty SYT for me… loved her dyed pink hair…
Figure: Tight slim figure, B-cup I would guess, zero fats…and yeah smooth skin…
Attitude/Sensual: Very very friendly and bubbly… we chatted a lot using apple voice translate… very accommodating attitude… top comes off as soon as massage starts… lots of teasing/touching/moaning before the action starts… another thing – I got in shower early and started to wear clothes did not realized still had 10mins, but was stopped by Miqi saying I still have time with her and we chatted some more till full time used… a biggg plus
HJ: Fully nude… Cannot call it HJ… she has 5 stages of fake lovemaking… oils her inner thighs and slips your lil bro in between legs clamped legs… first position she will lie on top of you moving hers up and down and looking straight in your eyes…damn this was good… second was doggy style… could stand anymore and shot in her hand…lol… I thought this was better than fuck job…
Go For: Don’t ask just go and experience it….I will many more times…
Old 11-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Carrying forward from my previous posts...

Sorry for long post….now for rankings. Please note these my personal comparisions. It will be as follows:
Category: [Rank1] [Rank2] [Rank3]

Language: Sydney, Anni, Ling Er (English)
Location: Miqi, Melody, Sydney (MRT ease, discreet, clean places)
Massage: Melody, Ling Er, Mary
Looks: Sydney, Anni, Miqi
Figure: Anni, Sydney, Miqi (note I am not a boob lover, but don’t mind bigs ones once in a while)
Attitude/Sensual: Miqi, Anni, Sydney
HJ: Miqi, Anni, Ling Er (for BF)

Thanks for reading the long post…
Cheers and wish you happy hunting….
Old 12-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,

can share thread on miqi? can't seem to find it.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverrose View Post
bro,

can share thread on miqi? can't seem to find it.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13268588

Bro... Her page is down though...
Old 12-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro vanquisher, u give good comment for cheryl on certain areas but why is missing from all yr ranking?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

just had a session with Christy.

No doubt, quite pretty with a slim figure. She wants to keep her profile low and hence, the pixelated pics. $100 for a massage with HJ but I had to top up another $50 bucks for the B2B (with lots of powder) and her dragon treatment. To be fair to her, her massage skills are pretty decent and she puts in lots of effort. Her sensual skills are also good and can get you high easily. She even asked me what drink I want over SMS and bought the drink for me. Good personality with good service.

However, here is the downside. She operates from a shop which is situated in a mall. So, its not discreet. The room itself does not have a shower and you will need to step out of the room for a shower. There are 3 rooms but looks like only 1 shower. So, in terms of privacy, not very good at all. I hesitate to RTM due to these "logistical" reasons though the gal itself is good.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro vanquisher, u give good comment for cheryl on certain areas but why is missing from all yr ranking?
Bro kaisiong... Yes you are right she is good in certain areas... I just ranked top 3 in my view... If rankings went to 5-6 she would definitely appear on list... ☺
Old 12-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

seems that shenhua page is down lol
and Fantasy from SLG already RTC sad any bros know if she will come back again? xD
Old 13-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quinouster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One to avoid....Yuki of
http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=33

Arranged an appointment ...told me I could come early, I arrive there 20 minutes early and she tells me to wait 1h1/2 because she does not have electricity and water.
Even if true perhaps she should warn her customer so they don't waste time travelling to her location...

Most likely a review which will not be published !!! which leads one to wonder whether any of the reviews on the ml sites are true. Certainly no follow up or publications of bad reviews from $$$$$$...and don't expect much more from DAngelsz.com.

Two down ...not many more left to go.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Okay here is a review for Cheryl (SLG)….

I had visited her 2.5 months back…

Miqi was not available for whatever reason so was looking for some other ML on my list… then Bro KaiSiong word rang my ears why Cheryl not on ranking… so decided to try session with her… booked a time, later she request for change… she was accommodating but did not want to disappoint another bro so accommodate shift… only 20 mins so no never mind…

Reach her apartment… note I was returning back after 2.5 months… door opens… AND FUCK MY LIFE… is it the same person, have I rang wrong door bell… she looked absolutely amazing…

Now for review…
Visits: 3…. 3rd after 2.5 months
Language: decent english…
Location: No change in location but her room has been renovated….new bed, new furniture, new paint and lighting… sooo much better… I liked it instantly… but still share with someone…
Massage: Massive improvement here, much more strength and use of elbows. So good for me,, but not as good as Melody/Ling Er… still good…made me feel relaxed
Looks: Here is what major change has happened. She shared her background a bit, don’t know if entirely true… but my observation and her timing match… she says she had been working a hard office job 2.5 months back which did not pay much… so she left job and became a ML…. she says she is happy doing this job… and I can see the money being put to good use… had good makeup on and had a glistening face… her dimples and smiles took me away…
Figure: Improving… as she can afford Gym member ships now and going now and then…so I am sure will improve… as of now C Cup...
Attitude/Sensual: No change here…. very friendly, works hard to please, Lots of chatting, GFE is good…
HJ: because of her looks 1st one gone pretty soon… second one like I said she is learning the trade… she is on my chest and finishing me off… just wow!! Caressing those soft legs and grabbing those firm boobs I came in no time… between the first and second she sat for a moments with her legs crossed covering her breasts… oh my god… seemed like a damsel in distress…
Go For: Looks, Boobs, Playability…
Personal opinion: she likes her new job, she likes pleasing people… she has made a huge effort to improve herself… Bro’s please patronize her and you will earn yourself an Ang Pai in a few weeks… in some time she will give run for money to Sydney, Miqi, ect…. BTW she is here to stay as PR…
Old 14-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
shay is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share anni link
Old 14-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinouster View Post
One to avoid....Yuki of
http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=33

Arranged an appointment ...told me I could come early, I arrive there 20 minutes early and she tells me to wait 1h1/2 because she does not have electricity and water.
Even if true perhaps she should warn her customer so they don't waste time travelling to her location...

Most likely a review which will not be published !!! which leads one to wonder whether any of the reviews on the ml sites are true. Certainly no follow up or publications of bad reviews from $$$$$$...and don't expect much more from DAngelsz.com.

Two down ...not many more left to go.
Bro you are right ..... This lady is a waste of time..... Dunno the site review is true about her........ Been complain on her before but the review never been published in SLG .... she aka SHui Er from SLG
http://sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 14-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boobies666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Bro you are right ..... This lady is a waste of time..... Dunno the site review is true about her........ Been complain on her before but the review never been published in SLG .... she aka SHui Er from SLG
http://sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/
Luckily never try. Very weird I sms her both english and chinese a few times but never once reply back to me. Maybe my number kena blacklisted?? At least save my money.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay View Post
Can share anni link
She is back home... Not in Singapore anymore...
Old 14-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Miqi was not available for whatever reason so was looking for some other ML on my list… then Bro KaiSiong word rang my ears why Cheryl not on ranking… so decided to try session with her… booked a time, later she request for change… she was accommodating but did not want to disappoint another bro so accommodate shift… only 20 mins so no never mind
Go For: Looks, Boobs, Playability…
Personal opinion: she likes her new job, she likes pleasing people… she has made a huge effort to improve herself… Bro’s please patronize her and you will earn yourself an Ang Pai in a few weeks… in some time she will give run for money to Sydney, Miqi, ect…. BTW she is here to stay as PR…
Bro, u shd thanks me right?

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-09-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1