The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ling Ling 34C

Good FR bro.
I tried anthr younger gal on sat n though she's tight still no where near this LIng Ling's tightness. Quite amazing to me. Those bro who hv never experience this Shld try it.
Just b gentle w her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericgomez View Post
..... she preferred. She was quite tight down there and, as one bro noticed, appeared to have a short tunnel. ....
Old 04-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 21
magiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro accura for sharing the contact.

promised a FR. but sorry about 1 week's late. but it seems like the all bases are well covered. i would like to furnish that, she has some resemblance looking like Zoe Tay. I'm serious! After business, i was worn out, i lay down and chat with her. While she's telling me the experience of shichuan earthquake, i tot she REALLY look like Zoe tay. i would say its 60% lookalike. Her mouth and teeth and eyes.

Experience with her is great. chatty and feel genuine. During the chat, she mentioned she always received calls asking about height la, weight la, boobs size la.. looks la. The problem is.. FL can bull shit the callers wat. So i guess just take FR from bro here better isn't it. She apparently got fly aeroplane a few times.. Please if you can't confirm, don make an appointment with her. I think it's only fair. She's doing business making money manz.

BTW she's definitely a C cupper, D if you have a small hand shallow tunnel and tight. great feel. Experience with her feels very real and genuine.

looks : 7.2 / 10 pleasant looking bonus zoe tay bit lookalike
boobs : soft C cupper(should be qenuine, can't feel any silicon bags)
figure : 6.9 / 10
BJ : 6.9 / 10
FJ : 7.5 / 10
GFE : 7.5 / 10
Old 06-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
accura20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR bro!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ling Ling

My sincere thanks to Bro Accura20 for ling ling’s contact. UPz u for the nice find.

Fixed an appointment with her last weekend. Was jolly enjoy throughout the whole session with her. Find that she kind of depress and pity her when she told me her pass. Hope everything will turn around for her. We were well click and manage to chat for long. Look wise, mainly attracted by her mature looking especially her boo boo. Find her look growing on me. Rather C boob especially when she is upright. The shape and size are prefect. looking at them making me even more horny.

We started off with some light frenching on the bed, with my hand grabbing and squeezing her boobs at the same times. Slowly moving my hands down and start to rub her. Can really feel that she is in high mood as pussy start to get moist. Shortly after, cap me and begin to BJ me, was slow and not really much suction. No deepthroating, only suck in 2 quarter of it. A few in and out tongue licking on my tip of the didi head. But do need room for improvement. Next request for 69 position, her soft moaning was erotic while we were busy entertaining each other. Finally both already high, and she begging me to enter her. Quickly put on the cap and start to tease her with some rubbing outside her pussy with my didi’s head before entering. Was tight down there.Giving her a few stroking, she started to twisting her hip. More deeper penatration, she begin to jerk out........ME “SONG SONG” pumping her about 10mins before we both reached the climax and i loaded onto her.

Overall, a good satifying session. Feel much comfortable with her during the session. She’s a nice and friendly gal. Love her way when she please me. Bros, treat her well with care.

My Rating:
Name: Ling Ling
Age Mid 20
Look: 7/10 (pleasant looking)
Body: 7/10 (well-maintain. A slight scar on her stomach area)
Boob: C (Firm and soft)
BJ: 6/10 ( less suction, need room for improvement)
FJ: 8/10 (Wet and tight, responsive, love her erotic moaning when pump her hard)
Frenching: YES (we love it very much)
GFE: 8/10 (feeling great with her)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (Willing to please u and hardworking)
Damage: 70 + tips
RTF: YES, but need to clear my list first.

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and do upz me for the effort. TKS
Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to Bro Accura20 for Ling Ling's contact!

Just had a session with her.

Below is my simple FR:

Called Ling Ling in the morning, was expecting she still sleeping but she picked up the call! Arrange for her convenient time to meet, she suggested me to open a room @ one of the H81 and call her to inform her the room number.

After I checked in the room, call her and inform her the room number. Waited for 20 mins, she is still not here. Called her again, she say she already at the lobby. Ok.. I continue to watch my TV..

10 min later, Ding Dong! I open the door. Ling Ling is finally here. She apologise for the lateness. She was wearing a sleeveless black top and a demin shorts. Can notice her boobs are big!

Asked if I need a bath, I told her I just bath, she also jus bath before she comes out of her house. We both removed our clothes and lie down on the bed. TCSS, she mentioned about the SI Chun earthquake...

I slowly stroke her breast, and my finger goes around her light brown nipples. She holds my cock (which already harden by then) and start to stroke it. I kissed her and lick her neck.. She moan a bit and asked if I wan her to suck my cock? In my mind, of cos! Tell her yes, then she say need to put on cap. She lick my cock for about 5 min and i finger her a bit. Can find her already wet liao. Continue to finger her, she say she bua tahan and wan me to put inside. I ask her to be on top, slowly inserted my cock into her. She slowly rock and move faster and faster! Can see her breast bouncing and bouncing! Feel the wetness and she is really wet.

Asked her to hug my hard and pressed her big breast against my body so i poke her from below. hehe..

The we changed position, this time i go on top of her. Inserted my cock again and she like feel the pain for inserting too deep. I go slow and hold her legs up against my chest, continue to thrust her. She moan louder and can she cum again but I haven cum.

Rest for 2 min, changed another cap. She blow for me again. Shiok! The she climb on top of me again. Cowboy style again. Ride for about 5min, I haven cum but can see she is tired. I apologise and ask her to HJ me.

While HJ me, she licking my cock and I finger her abit, squeezing her breast. I finally shoot out on her body..

Summary:
Name: Ling Ling
Nationality: Si Chuan, China
Look: 8 (really look like Zoe Tay!)
Figure: 8
Body: There are some scars over her body.
Boobs: 8.5 (C cup!)
Skin: Fair
Attitude: 8.5
GFE: 8.5
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.5
Damage: $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 (room) + $2 (cap)
RTF: Yes

She is going back end of this month, currently doing massage at one of the TN.

Treat her nice and take good care of her!

Thank Bro Accura again for the contact!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 21
magiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermagiclamp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
Look: 8 (really look like Zoe Tay!)
I tot only me seen the resemblance :P yeah!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by accura20 View Post
Bros who are interested can PM me for contact.
Do write a FR.
Bro accura, pls take good care of ling ling. I am passing her to you now
Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Bro accura, pls take good care of ling ling. I am passing her to you now
Wah! Passing her to on to me ah...
Don't like that leh.
Please take care of her also if u can.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

Of course will take care of her.
She is one of the best FL.
Nice gal.
Old 16-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster

Hi bro, LL is going back on the 27th of August this month for good.
She is going to quit FL after that.
Then before she goes back, she hope that she can give her last burst and would oblige to most of the request by bro as long it is not overboard.
She would treat bro nice, if bro treat her nice in return.

Heard from her that there is a bro that makes fun of her and got a good scolding. Serve that bro right.
She is just trying to earn a living here and yet that bro play this kind of nuisance.

So bro who just want to disturb her or have abnormal request, please do not call or message her.

Only bro who really like to try her service, can PM me.
And those who got the number already, what are you waiting for?
Hurry! Before she left our shore soon...
Old 17-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Ling Ling 34C

Bro who want to try can PM me.
Before its too late...
Old 17-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ling Ling 34C

bro accura20, can PM me the contact? thx in advance.
Old 17-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NY71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ling Ling 34C

Thanks Bro accura20 for sharing this gem's contact.

Met her last week in the evening and it was fantastic. Picked her up and proceed to H81 for our sparring session. Anyway this gem is a friendly and chatty gal. Will make you feel comfortable with her. Started off with her licking me all over my body until she reaches my little bro. BBBJ was very good ( steam) and pretty long. While she doing this for me I started to feel her pussy and started to slowly finger her. This gem gets wet easily and she does have a horny look when she's high. Cannot taha she wanted to capped me however I did not want to end so fast therefore told her later. I continued to finger her and suck her lovely and beautiful boobs. She was enjoying it and the more you see her enjoy, the more it makes you want to bonk her. She couldnt resist anymore and she immediately capped me and went on top. See her riding and enjoying it was very satisfying. Next my turn to be on top. Started slowly and gradually I went faster and faster becoz of her moans ( loud and good stereo).Finally came and when I withdraw my bro, OMG ! the bed sheet was wet. What a pleasant sight and her pussy was also very wet. Really enjoyed bonking this gem. Will visit her again b4 she leaves.
Once again thank you bro accura20 for her contact.

Name : Ling Ling
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 ( very soft ,big and most important real)
Body :6.5/10
Catbath : 7/10 ( good)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( enjoyable )
Fingering : yes
Frenching :yes
FJ : 8/10 ( very good and responsive)
Damage : $80 and Rm $20
RTF : yes
Old 18-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY71 View Post
Thanks Bro accura20 for sharing this gem's contact.

Met her last week in the evening and it was fantastic. Picked her up and proceed to H81 for our sparring session.
RTF : yes
Glad that bro had enjoyed! Nice FR!
She would be more than happy to serve you again...
Old 19-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TaoRen2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not a FR. but more of a note of feedback for potential clients of hers.

was a very regular to her during her last visit in Mar this year, had a bad session with her in early July but did not bother to post as her biz is veri bad them and had no wish to ruin her biz further as suggested by the other TS…

was also told that she will be quitting after this round of stay, reasons being there a KC regular of her from the last visit (now is BF) ready & willing to take care of her from now onward, so no needs to FL anymore, cos the BF condition for picking up her tabs is that she stop FL completely; BUT if any bros missed and wishes to have a good time with her can expect a high quote; as she’s running a risk servicing others bros..

Nevertheless I do wish her good luck and can live happily ever after, knowing too much of her…

Sorry TS for this posting i made and i do not mean to do any harm to your reputation or the girl . Just that i feel she has a quick temper and any enjoyable session could easily be compromised by even a simple question.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1