The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sichuan SYT.... new to sg

Received a call last night and found an unfamiliar number... called back and a cute sweet voice was on the other line. She said she just arrived to sg and working in a KTV.

Coincidentally i no need to work today so called her to try her out since LW no reply me. Arranged to meet her at a hotel in lor 24 and found a petite cute syt waiting for me. When in the room she was very shy but chatty. Said she was from Sichuan and tried to escape the disaster struck place to come here and earn money. She has a bf and only made love with him. So that makes me the second guy in her life!! wow. Overall she is quite shy and rush as she was not used to it yet. Maybe some bros can help her warm up.

Xiao Lan
Looks : 7/10
Body : B cup boobs very smooth and soft skin
Service : BBBJ , light kissing no frenching though
Damage : $70 one shot
RTF : After the bros here make her more service oriented kekeke

PM me for her contact thanks

Last edited by hornyclown; 17-07-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 17-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
aduan3h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sichuan SYT.... new to sg

It Seems Not Bad,camp Here & Waiting For The Ctc.
Btw, What Is The Damage?
Cheers,bro
Old 17-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenny2meet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what is d damange and d contact no? my sword highly corrosion need polish
Old 17-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduan3h View Post
It Seems Not Bad,camp Here & Waiting For The Ctc.
Btw, What Is The Damage?
Cheers,bro
Guys.. open ur sleepy eyes and look carefully...Sheesshh... u need to be spoonfed arh

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-07-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have given out the contact to some bros....

Maybe can see some FRs coming out tmr. kekeke
Old 17-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Guys.. open ur sleepy eyes and look carefully...Sheesshh... u need to be spoonfed arh
lol....think all the bro see SYT...siao cheong nao already then the eyes get blinded...lol
wah lau eh...another SYT...can't wait for uncle yusof to restore...
btw, TS, got vital stats to share? only know B cup boobs, ht, wt and age?
Old 17-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

wow , I like SYT , mind to know her thanks
Old 18-07-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
eveningstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro hornyclown for the contact.

just had a session with XL 1/2 hr ago, thought i write a FR before i forget. Called her and lucky enough that she was not engaged with other people. Arranged a place to meet and saw this SYT. She is definitely a SYT, she has a curly hair like tone down Guo Jing.

Features quite sharp and she give people feel like those soft soft which good guy will want to protect type. Hmm actually she look abit like Guo Jing.

We booked a room and TCSS. After a while she suggest to take a bath. She took out her bottom then top, not bad for SYT, bit of baby fats but acceptable and it make her look rather juicy, at least not skiny and dry. She has Soft erected light brown nipples and ok size boobs. Overall not bad to my eye. Like what bro hornyclown said, she is lack of experience, bath is bit soft and end up i rub myself to clean myself thoroughly. I can see and she also admit that she feel uneasy as this was her first week in this line. She also told me that she was not feeling well and may not perform well.

Proceed with SOP, lick me all over and down to my erected brother and bbbj me. Not too bad but it was rather short. After that my turn to lick and suck her boobs and finger her, she was wet but not those sticky type. BBBJ was short, she guided me insider her love hole. I pumped her, she groan quite loudly. I'm not sure if it's real or what but anyway after few minutes she told me that she was tired. Seem like hinting me that i should cum soon. I pull out and ask her to be on top, but she refuse to saying she tired. I am a sensitive man and told her that i will cum to let her rest. She told me that we will cum together so i started pumping hard and finally cum. After that we rest side by side and she told me that she cum 3 times which i don't believe at all.

Overall i feel that she need some experience brother her to really guide her to be a good FL. She was a bit rush and fake which maybe due to the fact that she was still green. Look and feel wise she has no problem especially for those SYT fan. I think it is worth the $70 spend and i will RTF her when she is ready. Bros out there please train her.
Old 18-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for such a fast FR.... haha

ya agree she is shy and inexperience but she is really young ... 22 yr old and she is quite pretty

the fact she is young and inexperience should be attractive enough for bro to come for her as her skin is really smooth and soft and nice figure with abit of baby fats.
Old 18-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

Taking Q number.....

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:
Old 18-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

have given out contact to a few brothers here.... hope can hear more frs on her soon
Old 18-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

over here also have syt...!! ..we are spoil for choices.
Old 18-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share with me her contact.
Thank.
Old 18-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
alfian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also queing here for contact. Hopefully, i can train her well.
Old 18-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenny9784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.can share her contact....thank ..will write a short FR after session....thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1