The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Barbie – PRC girl using Aroma Therapy to enhance Sexual Pleasure

Met this attractive gal recently from a KTV and she requested me to help her find more clients as KTV business is not very good. She called herself Barbie 芭比. I was not too keen at first as there are already so many choices in SBF.

But then she responded, “ Why don’t you book a room first and let me service you. Then you make up your mind. It is FOC on me. No obligation on your part.” Wah Lao! how to refuse such a request.

So this is my FR on Barbie.

Body – 8/10
Upon entering the hotel room, she stripped into her undies. 1st look, not bad – slim and very fair skin. She had a very sexy lingerie on, revealing an ample bosom.

Bosom – 36C. That’s what she told me when I asked. Firm and I think enhanced.

Looks – 7/10. Above average

Age – 28. Let’s what she said.

Height – 1.64m. Just nice for me.

Aroma Therapy
What she did next surprised me as I wasn’t expecting her to do this. She opened a small bottle of scented oil and let me smelled. Asked me whether I liked it…hm..hm.. smelled very good. I thought she was going to massage me, but no. She explained she was going to fill the whole room with this scent. She took out an oil burner…similar to those I saw in Body Shop and poured some drops and lighted a candle underneath it. In no time the whole room was filled with a perfumed smell. Barbie explained making love is all about creating the right atmosphere. Wow this girl really got class. First time bonking using scented oil to enhance my sexual pleasure.

Washing Up
She suggested next we should washed ourselves up. So we stripped and proceeded to the bathroom. She applied soap over my body and herself and then rubbed her nei nei against me. My little bro immediately marikita. My sexual pleasure intensified as I rubbed my hands over her two beautiful 36C peaks. Seeing my hardened rod, she squatted down and began to do one of the most sensous bbbj while asking me to allow the hot water to flow down my body. The hot water rejuvenated my body and together with her bbbj, I almost cummed. Have to stop her and suggested we should proceed to dry up.

Painting
When we stepped into the room, the sweet aroma of the scented oil created a very romantic and relaxing environment. I could not wait anymore. Asked her to lie down and I began to attack her two pinkist twin peaks. I alternated between sucking and licking and can see she is enjoying herself. Next I went south and attacked her south pole. No smell and in no time she began to moisten up. She said it is time for her to service me.

Bbbj – 7/10
She continued where she has left in the bathroom. Commented that my didi is one of the best she has ever seen – not too long and a rounded head that gives great pleasure when inserted into any woman’s vagina. Really know how to boost your ego. She spent something like 20 minutes, licking my shaft, sucking my balls and swallowing my dick with good suction.

Fj – 8/10
Told her I cannot take it any more. Asked her to cap me with her on top. Immediately I grabbed her 2 twin peaks towards me and sucked them again while I pumped her from below. Then I hugged her tight, her body pressed against me and I frenched her furiously. Waves upon waves of intense pleasure searched through my body and realizing I was about to cum, I turned her around and pumped furiously in missionary position (my favourite). She groaned and screamed and said she is cumming. In no time I downloaded everything into her warm pussy. We fell into each other’s arm, exhausted.

Normally I don’t cum so fast. Must be the effect of the scented oil. It was one of my most satisfying bonk.

Damage
She agreed to $80/1/1. Hotel and CD yours.

RTF
She said next time if i don't cummed so fast, she has new things to show me. Like that how not to RTF.

Bros, interested in her number please pm me.
Old 22-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Samster

Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Barbie – PRC girl using Aroma Therapy to enhance Sexual Pleasure

Oh, I forgot to mention that if you want to make appointment with her in the evening, you can also do so but give her enough notice so that she will not go to the KTV.

Bros, interested in her contact, can either pm me or post in this thread.
Old 22-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

More than 10 names given to bros in the forum already. Hope to see some FRs soon.
Old 22-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro sounds interesting, may be she has something to enhance the enjoyment too..
Pls pm me I like to discuss with her.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jamespda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to free myself these weekend to see Barbie, will let all our fellow Samsters know of her power asap..... Thumbs up! Hurray....
Old 02-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
brs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Barbie sia.......
nice cute name!

If you had upped me, leave down your nick for reciprocation
Old 02-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
homme74sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Schneider,
I got an appointment with Barbie lovely. Proposed to meet her at 4.30 at h81. When i reached there, i found out that i forgot to bring my ic as i left it in my busines card holder and not in my wallet. KNN, the counter gals refused to let me book a room without my ic.

No choice, i called Barbie if she can wait for half an hour while i go back to office to get my ic. To my surprise she says, no problem, take your time. Was back within 20mins, called her and she came in 7mins. Although in her late 20s or early thirties, she looks (7/10) good to be honest. Went to bathroom where she gave me a good blow while i touched her sexy body (7.5/10).

After that, i got to the bed first while she washed her mouth with listening etc. She came out looking hot, took out a aroma oil boiler and lit a candle while spraying some nice smelling air scent thing.

Then, the blow job continued. Freaking a lot of variations. First, she blow me for a while, then went to get hot water and gave me a hot bj,which was nice. Then she took some clorets and blow me to give me a icey cold sensational blow followed by a "listening" liquid blow. I think she blew me for 30 odd mins.

I started to touch her breast and pussy while kissing her a lot. She doesn't really seem to like painting so i didnt really continue. I began to fuck her missionary position in a hard way. She was moaning and i asked her if she was alright with a hard fuck. She says ok. Then she got on top of me and rode me for a while. Both of us were abit shacked up, so we just lay on the bed like couples. Rest and talk cock for a while.

After the TC sing song for 15mins, started to screw her again. But i dont know why i couldn't cum. Perhaps i screwed my wife the nite before and came a lot. After a while, i gave up and asked her to jerk me and blow me instead cos i was tired. Old man already.

Jerking was ok, but time was running out as i book only two hours, so i playfully asked if i can cum in her mouth. She nodded, so i took my dick and jerked off myself near her mouth and watched her sexy mouth and tongue.

Upon climaxing, she took my dick into her mouth and i shot my load inside. Nice and warm. Shiok man. she looked happy that i finally cum. Spit out my liquid babies into the dustbin and put her head on my chest to rest.

Overall, i went home a happy man.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs_worid View Post
Barbie sia.......
nice cute name!
Not only a nice cute name she also has very nice cute and solid nei nei Pm me if you want her contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homme74sg View Post
Thanks Bro Schneider,
...........Upon climaxing, she took my dick into her mouth and i shot my load inside. Nice and warm. Shiok man. she looked happy that i finally cum. Spit out my liquid babies into the dustbin and put her head on my chest to rest.
Overall, i went home a happy man.
I am glad you enjoyed yourself, bro. Yes she also does CIM if bro requested for it.

Just RTF her yesterday. It was another sextisfying session. I have already written alot in my first FR on her, so will not say more other than that bros who enjoy Bbbj will not be disappointed by Barbie's service in this area.

Although she may not be an SYT (in early 20s - my definition of SYTs) she is very pretty, most likely in her late 20s.

Again I enjoyed the aroma of the scented oil in the room. It makes you feel romantic and relaxed. I am a sucker for such things.

Bros who want her contact please pm me.
Barbie's rate $80/1/1
Old 05-08-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
IGrew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIGrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks bro Schneider for Barbie’s contact. She is good.

Met her in H81 near where she stay. When she first came into the room, she removed her clothes, leaving only her lingerie. Wah lao! She was wearing a very sexy one, can see her nei nei bulging out from the beri low cut bra. My hands want to grab them but I control myself.

She then took out the oil burner and open a bottle of oil and let me smell. She asked me ….I liked it or not…..first time I smell such perfumed oil…..I must said beri nice…..I asked, can put on my body or not……She laughed…this is not perfume, it is oil….will make my body oily……oh I see….I beri ignorant.

Very pretty looking, tall and fair skin.

She explained making environment good for making love is important….don’t go straight into it. While she prepared herself, I just relaxed lah and admired her sexy, slim and smooth body. The room slowly began to fill with a very nice fragrance….

Next she removed her clothe and suggested we go for a bath together. In the bathroom after washing me thoroughly, she gave me a bbbj. I must said beri beri shiok.

In the room she began to attack my nipples and then moved south to my didi. She spent alot of time, sucking my balls, licking my shaft and my head, and then putting my little head into her mouth. Suction was good.

I nearly CIM in her mouth. Asked her to stop and I rolled her over and began to paint her. Just licked her nei nei only as I don’t like to put my mouth on pussies. I French her and she seemed OK.

A short while she said it is her turn to service me again. She bbbj me again for something like 20 mins and then put the cap on. By then I ta boh leh tahan alreadi.

Started in missionary position, where she locked her legs into mine and allowed her two boobs close to my mouth for me to suck. Must said beri beri siok. Sensing I was about to come, I told her I want to try doggie position – my favourite. In lest than 10 minutes I unload my army of little soldiers into her warm pussy.

Must said she is very obliging and not time watcher. A good talker and good gf feeling.

RTF – Definitely. At $80/1/1 it is money for value.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:12 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Just had a nice session with Barbie this evening.

Origin : Chongqing

Age : Didn't ask,think should be around or approaching 30

Looks : 7.5 ( I am biased ) Elegant & demure which I like very much,to me she is very pretty at her age

Body : 7 Around 163 cm,curvy and well proportioned,busty D cups (enhanced though),nice shoulder length hair,a bit tanned complexions

Frenching : 8 Very passionate frencher,just felt like frenching with your beloved ones

Paintings : Yes,bushy pink slit which was not smelly

BBBJ : 8 First round done in the washroom,with hot water running down my didi,2nd round she did it after chewing some sweets with cooling effects in her mouth. Slow first then with increasing tempo,very sensual,alternating with licking of balls,kept brushing gently over my inner thighs with her nails & fingers while bobbing her head up & down.

FJ : 8 Responsive & accommodating with genuine sexy soft moans,pussy quite tight,very good at thrusting downward while on top

Afterglow : 8 Gave me few mins of massage at my back & we continued to french & cuddle till times up

Attitude : 9 Easygoing,polite,very willing to please & never rush.

Damage : $80 + tips

Many thanks to TS for this very good find,cheers !
Old 08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

this one sounds kinky..can share contact with me ?
thank you.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Origin : Chongqing

Age : Didn't ask,think should be around or approaching 30
Looks : 7.5 ( I am biased ) Elegant & demure which I like very much,to me she is very pretty at her age
Body : 7 Around 163 cm,curvy and well proportioned,busty D cups (enhanced though),nice shoulder length hair,a bit tanned complexions
Frenching : 8 Very passionate frencher,just felt like frenching with your beloved ones
Paintings : Yes,bushy pink slit which was not smelly
BBBJ : 8 First round done in the washroom,with hot water running down my didi,2nd round she did it after chewing some sweets with cooling effects in her mouth. Slow first then with increasing tempo,very sensual,alternating with licking of balls,kept brushing gently over my inner thighs with her nails & fingers while bobbing her head up & down.
FJ : 8 Responsive & accommodating with genuine sexy soft moans,pussy quite tight,very good at thrusting downward while on top
Afterglow : 8 Gave me few mins of massage at my back & we continued to french & cuddle till times up
Attitude : 9 Easygoing,polite,very willing to please & never rush.
Damage : $80 + tips
Many thanks to TS for this very good find,cheers !
Thanks bro Cummon for your detailed FR on barbie. Don't forget to up me hor.

Her contact has been given to about 53 bros, but so far only 3 have visited her and all 3 have already given their FRs. Hope the rest of you are not just numbers collectors.

Barbie wishes to inform bros she is now down with a bad sore throat (eating too much heaty stuff) and is therefore not answering any calls. Should be over in a few days time. I will let you all know once she is back in action.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jasonsee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,PM u already
Old 10-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pok1702 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any brother willing to share her contact with me ?
Old 13-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
Barbie wishes to inform bros she is now down with a bad sore throat (eating too much heaty stuff) and is therefore not answering any calls. Should be over in a few days time. I will let you all know once she is back in action.
Barbie has recovered from her sore throat now. Bros can begin to make appointment with her. I find best way to get quick response is to sms than call her.

Many more numbers have been released to bros already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1