The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: Barbie – PRC girl using Aroma Therapy to enhance Sexual Pleasure

Thanks TS bro Schneider for sharing Barbie's contact.

I would like to say she is a BLOODY LIAR. I usually don't use such harsh word against a FL, even this FL fly me areoplane. (can verify my FR history)

I had made an appointment with her in advance last night. I arrived Chinatown at designated time and called her. I told her that I arrived already and now I was going to book the room. She repied that she was around there already, and "go to get the room and tell me the room number".

Then I get the room and called her again within 5 minutes. However, I really did not expected her answer: "I need 45 minutes more and forgot how to get there. Can you stay in the room wait for me. Since you already paid the money, otherwise you will waste the room.". I was really shock to hear such dramatic LIE.

I would rather waste $30 for the room than wast time waiting a bloody cheater FL. So I hang up and watched TV in the room.

We know that sometimes FLs do not show up, but not so nasty.

I just write the truth, no bias towards TS. I understand you just distribute her contact.
Old 14-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Thanks TS bro Schneider for sharing Barbie's contact.
I would like to say she is a BLOODY LIAR. I usually don't use such harsh word against a FL, even this FL fly me areoplane. (can verify my FR history)
I had made an appointment with her in advance last night. I arrived Chinatown at designated time and called her. I told her that I arrived already and now I was going to book the room. She repied that she was around there already, and "go to get the room and tell me the room number".

Then I get the room and called her again within 5 minutes. However, I really did not expected her answer: "I need 45 minutes more and forgot how to get there. Can you stay in the room wait for me. Since you already paid the money, otherwise you will waste the room.". I was really shock to hear such dramatic LIE.
I would rather waste $30 for the room than wast time waiting a bloody cheater FL. So I hang up and watched TV in the room.
We know that sometimes FLs do not show up, but not so nasty.
I just write the truth, no bias towards TS. I understand you just distribute her contact.
Thanks bro ezez for posting what happened. Barbie is not a liar......I was with her when it happened.....let me explained.

Some how she got mixed up and committed to 2 appointments at 7 pm on Tue night. But because she had an appointment at a hotel far away from the city area before that, she asked me whether I can fetched her to the 7pm appointment. I agreed knowing that it is difficult to catch a taxi at that time.

However when I arrived at 6:30 pm to wait for her, I was surprised when she came out 10 minutes later and was in a drunken state. What happened was that the bro who had her, make her drank hard liquor which unfortunately should not have happened. Barbie is not one who easily refuses people's request.

The other bro who booked her also at 7pm called to confirm the appointment and she said she will be there once he has got the room. 5 mins later bro ezez, you called and that is when she realized she somehow committed herself to 2 appointments at the same time.

She was in a drunken state , very upset and therefore was not in the sober state of mind to know what she was saying. She was rude to you I know because I was with her all this while when it happened.

She apologised to you and said she will pay you back the $30 hotel booking and to compensate for your lost time, she will let you have a free bonking, that is if you are willing to accept her invitation.

She wanted to call you back the next day to apologise, but somehow cannot find your number. So, once again hope you will put this unfortunate situation behind you and let bygone be bygone.

To the bro whom Barbie serviced, she also apologised for her tippsy condition and hope it was not wasted time for you.

To the bro who made her drunk, intentionally or otherwise I hope you now realised the situation and learned from it.

I hope my explanation will ease whatever concern bros may have after reading ezez's report.
Old 14-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
Thanks bro ezez for posting what happened. Barbie is not a liar......I was with her when it happened.....let me explained.

She apologised to you and said she will pay you back the $30 hotel booking and to compensate for your lost time, she will let you have a free bonking, that is if you are willing to accept her invitation.

I hope my explanation will ease whatever concern bros may have after reading ezez's report.
Hi Bro Schneider,

I accept her apology, but not the $30 back and free bonk. I will give her a miss.

I believe the actual happening you said and thank you for your explaination. You have done a good job for helping her.

Up u my humble 3 points.

cheers,
Old 15-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
IGrew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIGrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
Hi Bro Schneider,

I accept her apology, but not the $30 back and free bonk. I will give her a miss. .........
Hi bro Schneider, since bro ezez refuse to accept the $30 and free bonk, can I take over or not.........thinking of rtf her again
Old 16-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGrew View Post
Hi bro Schneider, since bro ezez refuse to accept the $30 and free bonk, can I take over or not.........thinking of rtf her again
I am sorry, it is not transferable. Unless she aeroplane you again, which I do not think is likely to happen again.
Old 21-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Dear Bros, this is to advise that Barbie has left our shore to return home. If she ever returns again I will advise you all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1