The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile A mixture of SYT MILF - XiaoFang

I just wanna share with all bros here, a FL that I saw from L14 the other day... the feeling that she gives u are a mixture of SYT + MILF. Anyway, was captivated by her smiles and when she quoted me $60, i immediately bring her to the nearby hotel. In the hotel, she was very shy, so shy until she excites me to think that i am having an affair with my neighbour's daughter. Haha, shiok shiok feeling ah, even when she takes off her clothes and undies, she uses her hand to cover her bare breasts. Try to tcss to her to ease her tension, and chat her up... Found out that she was here for a while here, sometimes working at a ktv and very afraid of raids to the extend of staying at home most of the times when got raid. She also mention that she did not earn enough money cause she very scare of kanna caught. So i told her that if she service me well, i will help her in letting the bros here help her too. She nodded her head and again very shy, ask me to take bath. She so shy that in the bathroom, she bath with her back facing me. I turn her around and tried to kiss her, then ask her to clean my didi up. She did so, looking embarassed and after that, tell me that she to go clean myself with the towel.

After that, i lay on the bed, she came out wrapped in her towel and i again, she dun dare to look at me seeing her... haha, so shy wan... Anyway, i pulled at her towel and she came close to me, tried to ask her to bj me, but she say she dun do, no choice la, can't force her as she looks so delicate until bros would want to protect her and not force her... ok, so ask her to ride me and she oblige me and tried to do me. After a couple of mins, i see her slowing down and offer to take over... Pull her to the edge of the bed, i do her missionary while standing, then do her by the side facing the mirror, again she is so shy that she say she feels embarassed looking at herself. As i ram her harder, she began to hold on to my arms and the harder i ram, the harder she held on to me. Asked her to turn over and with the intention of doggie her till i cum, I start to go slow with deep thrusts and go faster and she tried to cover her moaning, but I ask her to let herself free, to moan as loud, bit by bit she start to let herself at it, and the louder her moan, the more shiok that i feel... Cum in another few minutes and wash up before she quickly put back on her clothes and wait for me... here's the stats.

Name: XiaoFang from Fujian
Looks: 7/10 Her looks will grow
Complextion: 8/10 Very fair and smooth
Body: 6.5/10 Quite good for my fj, a bit to hold by the side
Attitude: 7/10 Quite accomodating
Boobs: Not a big cupper, probably a B- cup
Frenching: 6.5/10 At first dun allow, but when she feeling high, i attack again
Shyness: 9.5/10 She makes me think that as thou i am fucking my neighbour's daughter
BJ: Never force her, maybe she choose ppl
FJ: 7.5/10 Ram her a few positions and she seems to enjoy it when she is high
Damage: 60/1/1
RTF: Yes, i want to fuck my neighbour's daughter again.

P/s: She is going back soon on the 8th August so hurry up and pm me for her contact before she goes back. She also say that if she can earn enough money, she will be back again. Bros who pm me contact before will have privileges, am just doing her a favour... As the old saying goes, one man's meat may be another man's poison, dun flame me if she is not your type...
Old 01-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

astrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastrofighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: A mixture of SYT MILF - XiaoFang

To those bros who pm me for her contact, look forward to your FRs here...
For those bros who din know yet, she's leaving on the 8th Aug, so grab her before she goes...
Old 04-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
holeinone6666 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A mixture of SYT MILF - XiaoFang

Thanks to TS "astrofighter" who so unselfishly & promptly gave me Xiao Fang contact, i had a very pleasant session with her today. she stays conveniently opposite a hotel, so that saves a lot of time to drive somewhere else. No necessity to give any physical description. TS has done a good detailed & accurate account of her. She is a very pleasant, very clean-looking and friendly young lady. Even without any make-up she looks very nice; in fact, she dressed simply but nicely and gave me the feeling like bonking your neighbour's daughter. She has a very likeable look about her. Slightly on the small side but very feminine stature & great sweet smile. Coming from Fuzhou, her complexion is fair. She smokes, so there's a bit of cigarette smell in her breath. Her pussy is not shaven, but pubic hair is just about right, not thick at all. Gets wet quite easily. she's pretty young & probably not a pro in this line, so she's not so experienced on the bed. you have to guide her. she does enjoy a good screw, not making much noise but a lot of writhing, which is nice. Unfortunately, as TS said, she'll be leaving soon on Aug. 8, In fact, she was going to collect her air ticket today. SO those bros who want to try her have to hurry. She's not sure if she's coming back. perhaps TS will know more about her. Enjoy!!
Old 05-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Thanks for your FR, bro holeinone6666...

Up u for your good FR le...
Old 05-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Is this the data you bonk last nite ?
Old 05-08-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

Nope, last nite wan is a MILF which is in my private collection. Haha... She don't do FL so much as she heard many stories from her frens that ppl from SBF are very rowdy and expects a lot from the gals. She rather get bonk from her own regular list. Dun worry, I will talk to her somemore... She is a rather pretty MILF and provides good bbbj services... She also enjoys sex very much, always wanting me to satisfy her... haha, sometimes i see her enjoy sex, i also very high le... wahaha... Stay tuned for more adventures of her... Can write FRs on her about last nite if got more than 5 bros who are keen to read about her.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tequila Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
Is this the data you bonk last nite ?
data? What data?

His Clones =>> sbfpolis = 王小虎龍虎鬥 = Horsepower = WiLLiaM.. = pegasusboy = England = John Terry = APYX = JJVK = ANOA1 = Pramoda = RaymndTan = Snowy23 = Mr Canon = Tiger Beer = Macallan12 & many many more
Old 06-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 19
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofighter View Post
Nope, last nite wan is a MILF which is in my private collection. ......
Haha... only Freeport has private collection.

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tequila Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfpolis View Post
Haha... only Freeport has private collection.
These few days you very free hor. Brought all your babies out for stroll?

His Clones =>> sbfpolis = 王小虎龍虎鬥 = Horsepower = WiLLiaM.. = pegasusboy = England = John Terry = APYX = JJVK = ANOA1 = Pramoda = RaymndTan = Snowy23 = Mr Canon = Tiger Beer = Macallan12 & many many more
Old 06-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thousands of “thank you” to TS for the contact and no regrets after the rendezvous. Xiao Fang (XF) resembles my lost ROC love – Vanessa (nick- Xiao-MaoMi) who made me go heads-over-heal for approx. to 3.5 yrs. I lost myself for a moment when XF arrived at the door. That sudden “lost in space” feeling cannot be described in words. I stupidly grinned at her while she stood at the door. As I usher her in, memories of the past flooded my “simple” mind. I couldn’t agree more with holeinone666, XF is indeed very pleasant, very clean-looking and friendly young girlie-lady. Even without any make-up she looks awesome (slightly bias comment). Coupled with her feminine stature plus sweet smile, she is ultra likeable (bias again).

We cuddled and chatted like long-lost lovers for a good 40mins (based no. of commercial breaks on TV). I was going bananas (still is) for I could not wipe my grin off as I lay beside her. Eventually, we moved to the next phase. “Controlled” barrier-removal followed by more caressing and I gave her a brief massage (something I did in the past). It is very lovey-dovey – we locked together with endless kisses. East-West-North-South route was surprisingly, “controlled” no urge to do the “wild” things – more soft caresses. Her response was equally “controlled” very GF (love every moment of it). My stop-over in the south got her shivering with pleasure. Love-making (please excuse my choice of word), was more than wonderful…and memory filled. Her expression and sound of pleasure (like xiao-mao) got me “off the ground” – wanting the session to last as long as possible. We cuddled together and eased-off with great satisfaction (If not for her departure, I would love to make her mine). Not until the next commercial break did we separate. We washed up, put back our clothes and chatted further (loved every moment). Before we check-out, she gave me her contact in Fujian and request I contact her (same ancestor origin)…..next trip CHINA …

Once again, thank you a thousand times over….missing her already (RTF: tomorrow and Friday before she leaves our sunny shores).

Last edited by dalflour; 06-08-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 07-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Haha, bro dalflour, read your FR like watching serial drama, got commercial break de... Anyway, nice of you to post your FR here, will up u for it soon. Watch out for my "attack"... haha... She really is a sweet and shy gal, hopes she rtbf to sg... (rtbf... returned to be fucked) haha...

I'm sure a lot of bros have missed her, cause she told me not many bros called her, so i think i know who those number collectors are... haha...

Well, let's just hope that she'll come back again...

By the way, her flight is tomorrow noon, bros who are still keen, please call her before she packs up and head home tomorrow...
Old 07-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so fast return? her trip is like a short trip.....

I am a sucka for beautiful babes! any to share?
Old 07-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow tat was fast, was about to ask for her contact here.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks.......she was here for 2mth, only towards the end-than got to know her thru' you (thanks again)....Sadly, didn't RTF yesterday bcoz have to meet customer (last minute thing) in MY...did not return to SG till 11.00pm. Too tired and late to find XF. Have told XF, I will be seeing her off this afternoon, that is if time permits - de-briefing the team. She will be missed....I loved every moment spent with her....
Old 15-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haven4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, a bit late to post this FR. Just want to say many many thanks to bro Astrofighter for the contact number. Bro Astrofighter and dalflour has done a very detail and good FR about her, no further introduction from me. Called Xia Fang on the same day after got her contact number. I have spent a very good evening with her. Hope to meet her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1