The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fingering

Just curious how many finger did u try go inside FL? I did try max of 4 fingers, nearly close to fisting, take it slowly and keep checking if she can take more. Surprisingly she cum when I move faster with 4 fingers.
Old 27-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fingering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
Just curious how many finger did u try go inside FL? I did try max of 4 fingers, nearly close to fisting, take it slowly and keep checking if she can take more. Surprisingly she cum when I move faster with 4 fingers.
Why don’t you finger your own asshole and see how it feels like
Old 27-04-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think is not the number of fingers that count but the way u do it right .... good for u if ur 4 fingers can manage in but Every woman is different, of course, but is Wht ur Fingers can give much more focused, deliberate, and intense stimulation to her - just listern to her breathing n body language....making it intense stimulation & bring her to the edge of orgasm.....
Old 27-04-2021, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

i use my finger to press the number, called my girl n asking if she coming.. she said coming

telegram:
Old 27-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Normally, u will know the girl likes your fingering.The pussy will be wet after u massage it.No need four fingers, one is sufficient when u know where is the G spot.
Old 27-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
i use my finger to press the number, called my girl n asking if she coming.. she said coming
simply love this comment...made my day.haha

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 27-04-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
That made my day almost laugh out loud in the office lol 😂
Old 27-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Warao, this type of comment just tells the whole world that:

1. You're a small boy who never tried fingering before, and only tried with it on this one FL

2. You have small hands
Old 27-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I pity the guy who manage to FJ the FL after you...loose until cannot loose...

And that's all I have to say about that

Quote:
Just curious how many finger did u try go

inside FL? I did try max of 4 fingers, nearly close to fisting, take it slowly and keep checking if she can take more. Surprisingly she cum when I move faster with 4 fingers.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Used to finger my ex till she jerk n squirt. She told me she love it n miss it. Too bad we break off many many years ago due to some reason
Old 28-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I pity the guy who manage to FJ the FL after you...loose until cannot loose...

Haha.. it happened some years back when I am at oversea. You are right. I don't think much during that time and be considerate for the next bro after my session. Hopefully the next customer is a Caucasian 😅😅
Old 28-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the FL has learnt the skills of V tightening through pelvic tilt exercise

Quote:
Haha.. it happened some years back when I am at oversea. You are right. I don't think much during that time and be considerate for the next bro after my session. Hopefully the next customer is a Caucasian 😅😅

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fingering is somewhat an art, just like painting, needa use constant rythmn to get into the grove, must know which spots to touch and not necessary just the clit hiding inside the hood but some girls like to be touched at the base of the vulva just above the perineum.

please also make sure you trim your finger nails before you finger GF, Ex, FWB, ML, FL or ONS cause a tear inside can be quite serious causing infection for the ladies. Long time ago, an FL I patronised doesnt allow fingering because she had a very bad experience, got injured/infection and was out of action for more than 7 days and had to be on antibiotics course.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1