The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 09-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zombiewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New discovery for me

bro pls share le
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
richard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrichard88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro
Can share contact? Thanks so much
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
Lexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to behold

This is my 1st sharing on forum as I usually stay on a low profile. But after yesterday new experience, I decided to share with bros here....

I usually will go for good massage and good JG in forum but most of the girls here are abit disappointing. It is either chio but no skill or got skill but no looks...this bad karma finally disappear when one of my long lost buddy introduce this chinese gem to me during a gathering.

Updates:
Our gem is back and this time she has acquired a new set of bio-electric massage therapy skill to improve our health. However, this therapy will not be applicable for people with heart pacer and metal parts in the body...
This is something important to note...but no worries, u can continue with the 60min traditional massage as before.

A typical bio-electric massage session last abt 90min and she will target areas where you are aching and in pain. Some info of this therapy, it is a combination of both Chinese medical principle and western reflexology.

This generates good blood circulation, improve our immune system, activate nerve and muscle tissue, regulating the digestive system, anti-inflammatory effects, eliminate fatigue as a result, healing takes place and thereafter regain good health.

For those who are interested in slimming, this therapy will also provide you the opportunity to lose weight.

Looks:8/10 (late twenties, my assessment. Not so nice to ask her age on 1st visit. Great figure too!):

Massage:8/10 (nice and soothing. She also targeted my sore spots where it is aching. Combo of hard and soft technique)

JG: 10/10(Confirmed the real stuff..not anyhow HJ..she said she had 2 masters taught her before and she went to learn in land of smiles.)

Location: very central, easy to access and most importantly, it is discreet. And free parking available too. No need to worry car park aunty....

Room : Nice cozy private room with clean sheet and fresh towel for each customer...

Damage : 60mins - $100 for traditional massage+juagen include of happy ending (if u want to....hahaha).
90mins - $150 for bio-electric massage+juagen include of happy ending

The overall experience is great and I felt even greater after my session with her. Point to note, although she does not offer other specials, she is kind for me and allow me to have some limited form of roaming..haha. So this is really meant for true massage and JG lovers who enjoy this treatment by a chio bu..(dream comes true for me...haha)

As I planned to make regular body maintenance appt with this gem, I shall not go into details. I also urge bros to be discreet in posting since we all aware of the recent strong wind. Pls note tat she does not do others funky stuff less those I mentioned earlier and do respect her.

Thanks for reading my new experience..pls up my points if u have enjoyed reading. For true massage and JG lover, pm me for contact.

By the way, as her England is limited, she only accept Chinese speaking bros and pls sms her in chinese else she has challenged replying u..lucky my f9 Chinese is still ok...haha

P.s her working hours is from 10am till 730pm, weekdays only...as she rest during weekend...
Old 09-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Lexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to behold

For bros who request thru pm, I have replied them. For those who r interested, please continue to pm me...
http://www.ddshealth.com/
Old 10-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
tried the 90min bio eletric massage

its painful in the areas where i have issues without me telling her beforehand, so i guess its working on something?

felt refresh all day after the massage. will definitely return.

easy to find place.
Thank you!
Old 11-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wew123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact bro? thanks much
Old 11-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

For bros who request thru pm, I have replied them. For those who r interested, please continue to pm me...
Old 11-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

This is my 1st sharing on forum as I usually stay on a low profile. But after yesterday new experience, I decided to share with bros here....

I usually will go for good massage and good JG in forum but most of the girls here are abit disappointing. It is either chio but no skill or got skill but no looks...this bad karma finally disappear when one of my long lost buddy introduce this chinese gem to me during a gathering.

Updates:
Our gem is back and this time she has acquired a new set of bio-electric massage therapy skill to improve our health. However, this therapy will not be applicable for people with heart pacer and metal parts in the body...
This is something important to note...but no worries, u can continue with the 60min traditional massage as before.

A typical bio-electric massage session last abt 90min and she will target areas where you are aching and in pain. Some info of this therapy, it is a combination of both Chinese medical principle and western reflexology.

This generates good blood circulation, improve our immune system, activate nerve and muscle tissue, regulating the digestive system, anti-inflammatory effects, eliminate fatigue as a result, healing takes place and thereafter regain good health.

For those who are interested in slimming, this therapy will also provide you the opportunity to lose weight.

Looks:8/10 (late twenties, my assessment. Not so nice to ask her age on 1st visit. Great figure too!):

Massage:8/10 (nice and soothing. She also targeted my sore spots where it is aching. Combo of hard and soft technique)

JG: 10/10(Confirmed the real stuff..not anyhow HJ..she said she had 2 masters taught her before and she went to learn in land of smiles.)

Location: very central, easy to access and most importantly, it is discreet. And free parking available too. No need to worry car park aunty....

Room : Nice cozy private room with clean sheet and fresh towel for each customer...

Damage : 60mins - $100 for traditional massage+juagen include of happy ending (if u want to....hahaha).

The overall experience is great and I felt even greater after my session with her. Point to note, although she does not offer other specials, she is kind for me and allow me to have some limited form of roaming..haha. So this is really meant for true massage and JG lovers who enjoy this treatment by a chio bu..(dream comes true for me...haha)

As I planned to make regular body maintenance appt with this gem, I shall not go into details. I also urge bros to be discreet in posting since we all aware of the recent strong wind. Pls note tat she does not do others funky stuff less those I mentioned earlier and do respect her.

Thanks for reading my new experience..pls up my points if u have enjoyed reading. For true massage and JG lover, pm me for contact.

By the way, as her England is limited, she only accept Chinese speaking bros and pls sms her in chinese else she has challenged replying u..lucky my f9 Chinese is still ok...haha

P.s her working hours is from 10am till 730pm, weekdays only...as she rest during weekend...
Old 11-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus85 View Post
Good news to our bros...Our gem is back and this time she has acquired a new set of bio-electric massage therapy skill to improve our health. However, this therapy will not be applicable for people with heart pacer and metal parts in the body...

PM me if you are interested in the therapy.

Enjoy your session.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Old 15-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Updates:

Old 16-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Old 16-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Updates:

Old 18-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
bro lexus. i have up ur rep.

she is true gem indeed. one of best natural tits i have seen.

easily top 10 juagen & masage ladies in spore currently in terms of value for $, looks, body, room ambience, friendiness, & skill.
Thank you
Old 18-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mochi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have her contact? TIA bro Lexus