The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 28-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Oki-cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New discovery for me

Please share contact with me. Appreciate a gd massage in central area.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Dragon0076 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc? Upped you 5points to 439! Thanks!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 28-06-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
sneakyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersneakyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The FR that i shared about this lady in another thread when TS went missing. Please approach TS directly for contact now.

Just wanted to share a good lobang for those like me who are looking for a good massage and happy ending.

Anyway I am a regular of this nice lady who has her own place in a super discreet location. If you are seen there also no one will suspect a thing. I have been to numerous other places/people but only this lady attracts me to keep going back. One of the main reason is because when I pay for the 1 hr service, its really always an hr at least before I leave unlike other places where the massage is crap and the JG non existent. Sheets are changed after every customer and there are always fresh new towels.

The bonus is that the lady massaging has the strength and technique plus quite pretty with a solid body. A super hard to find combination in Singapore (Did find some in Macau but the price was amazing and that's a story for another day)

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (got clean SPA standard kind)
JG: 8/10
Autoroam: top only
HJ: Always come in no time
Damage: 100/hr
She does not do FJ/BJ or anything else not stated so got to respect her.

If you try confirm won't regret one.
Old 28-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share your contact? Thanks !
Old 28-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theflesh000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share ctc thanks.
Old 28-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
Lexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to behold

Have replied all pm
Old 28-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster
Chat

Arjuna18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, appreciate if you could share contact. Thanks!
Old 28-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wessa78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for a fantastic and gorgeous lady who gives her 100% during the session.

Never written a FR ever but after a 3rd memorable session with her compelled me to share this with bros here.
Consistent service provided.
She also makes it a point to space her bookings out with 1/2hr breaks between them so no rush for bros.
Satisfying massage with very good JuaGen in a nice and clean environment.
Super difficult to find GEMS like this.
As previous bro have said, location is very discreet but it is convenient at the same time.
After you've been once you would understand what I mean.
She is in this for the long term so take care of her so she can be there to take care of you for a long time to come.
As she speaks only mandarin, only Chinese bros are accepted.

Do also please take a bath before you lie on her bed as it is the same
bed she sleeps on at night, not nice to leave you're scent on her bed
and pillow right

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9.5/10
Massage: 8/10
Roam: top only
HJ: One word "Shiok"
She does not do FJ/BJ so please respect her
Old 28-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Lexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to beholdLexus85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
The FR that i shared about this lady in another thread when TS went missing. Please approach TS directly for contact now.

Just wanted to share a good lobang for those like me who are looking for a good massage and happy ending.

Anyway I am a regular of this nice lady who has her own place in a super discreet location. If you are seen there also no one will suspect a thing. I have been to numerous other places/people but only this lady attracts me to keep going back. One of the main reason is because when I pay for the 1 hr service, its really always an hr at least before I leave unlike other places where the massage is crap and the JG non existent. Sheets are changed after every customer and there are always fresh new towels.

The bonus is that the lady massaging has the strength and technique plus quite pretty with a solid body. A super hard to find combination in Singapore (Did find some in Macau but the price was amazing and that's a story for another day)

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (got clean SPA standard kind)
Autoroam: top only
HJ: Always come in no time
She does not do FJ/BJ or anything else not stated so got to respect her.

If you try confirm won't regret one.
Thks for the fr...
Old 28-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
adrianho12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 28-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster
Chat

Greatsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lexus
As promised, this is my field report on this gem...and thks for recommendation..just had my 1st with her today. Her appt is almost booked to the max..finally got a chance with her. Had a great massage session and most importantly her jg is real stuff. I had many jg experience and I confirmed this is not the typical hj which claimed to be jg. She really knows what she is doing ..i have to agree with the bros on her looks and service attitude

In short this gem is highly recommended for all jg lovers. And pls take good care of her as we truly need her service in the future .
Old 28-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Thanks for the points...glad bros enjoy their sessions.
Old 28-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiajundolittle is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro please share the contacts thanks.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Seoulman21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow would love to support this lady. Could anyone share her contact? I've been looking for a dependable clean massage lady.
Old 29-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 8475 / Power: 11
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a regular customer for this lady for 2 years already. If her service is not good then I would not have been her regular for so long. Best of all, her place is really discreet.

Next up list: NIL