The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 22-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 12
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
♛ 美丽城堡™ ♛ 美女如云 ♥ 人间仙境 ♥ 您梦幻的选择 ♥ SGBeautyCastle™ ♥ Your dream Choice of Pretty Gals!

Welcome to ♛ Sgbeautycastle™ 美丽城堡™ ♛. We are here to bring you the best, the most pretty babes you can ever find. Your constant support is our motivation to serve you better. Please visit our website regulary for more daily updates of new gals.

☞☞☞ Check up the latest updates of all ours gals at SBF are from Page 1 to Page 4 ☜☜☜

To View all the gals, please visit our website below!!!

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 12-01-2017 at 01:25 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-12-2014, 02:42 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Re: ♛ 美丽城堡™ ♛ 美女如云 ♥ 人间仙境 ♥ 您梦幻的选择 ♥ SGBeautyCastle™ ♥ Your dream Choice of Pretty Ga

♕ 美丽城堡 ♕

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 12-01-2017 at 01:25 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Re: ♛ 美丽城堡™ ♛ 美女如云 ♥ 人间仙境 ♥ 您梦幻的选择 ♥ SGBeautyCastle™ ♥ Your dream Choice of Pretty Ga

Gentlemen, I would want to highly recommend this premium intro. 小C is a stunning gorgeous looking pretty SYT that is a dream for all man, you will turn your head to look at her on the street and all the man will look at your with envy. All SYTs lover, including me will never want to miss the opportunity to meet this sweet looking SYT. She has a sweet looking face, flawless smooth skins with really solid petite figure and her busty ‘D’ cup neh neh (o)(o). The moment i saw her, i was mesmerized by her warming smile and beautiful face, especially her deep cleavage which gives me a huge turn on. She is petite, slim and lightweight, so you actually can carry her up and bonk. She is super eager to please and will treat you like her lover, you will enjoy every single cent with her. So bro don’t miss this rare GEM, call her NOW!!!

Click here for 小C contact

Bio Data
Name: 小C
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 36’D’

Service Provided
Shower [鸳鸯浴]
Frenching [舌吻]
Relaxing Massage [轻松按摩]
Catbath [舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情,淫推,臀推]
Breast Massage [性感胸推]
Breast Fuck [乳交]
69 Painting [69舔妹妹]
69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69无套口交,深喉360度旋转]
CIM [口爆]
COB [射身,射胸]
AR [毒龙转]
Passionate FJ [深情做爱]
Superb High GFE [超女友的感觉]

Damage: $110/60 mins/1 shot (Room & CD Included)

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 01-02-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:46 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Sarah is a HOT sexy lady with a pair of ‘C’ cup beautiful firm tits that you will want to suck it whole day long and she love you sucking her tits. I can guarantee you will get an instant hardon when she remove her clothes, she is so freaking HOT!!! When comes to sex, immediately she transform into a sex kitten and you will fall in love with her!! She is skilled in erotic foreplay and she will unleash the horniness in her when you make her high. She make me undress her piece by piece and wants me to use my two hands to cup her ‘C’ cup boobs from behind, you can imagine the feelings? 手感太棒了! She loves you hugging her tight while you bonk her hard, you know she is getting really high when you hear her stereo moaning. Want to sexperience it yourself, Call her NOW!!!

Click here for Sarah contact

Bio Data
Name: Sarah
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: 36’C’

Service Provided
Shower [鸳鸯浴]
Simple Massage [简单按摩]
Stocking Fetish [丝袜诱惑]
Catbath [舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情,淫推,臀推]
Breast Massage [性感胸推]
Breast Fuck [乳交]
69 Painting [69舔妹妹]
69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69深喉旋转无套口交]
CIM [口爆]
COB [射身,射胸]
AR [毒龙转]
Passionate FJ [激情做爱]
GFE [女朋友的感觉]

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; Today at 12:56 AM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

娇艳妩媚的风骚美女,顶尖的全套服务,绝对让你欲仙欲死!!! Honey is a pretty babe with all natural ‘C’ cup breast. The moment she remove her clothes, i got an instant hardon seeing her big breast, her boobs is all natural, good shaped and firm, you will love to grope her breast (o)(o) all day long. She is service orientated and going all out to please, she is someone who you will love to hold her in your arms and want to protect her. Her GFE is high and you will fall in love with her. Do not miss the opportunity to meet this busty chio babe, call her NOW!!!

Click here for Honey contact

Bio Data
Name: Honey
Weight: 45kg

Service Provided
☑ Shower [鸳鸯浴] ☑
☑ Relaxing Massage [轻松按摩] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情,淫推,臀推] ☑
☑ Breast Massage [性感胸推] ☑
☑ 69 Painting [69舔妹妹] ☑
☑ 69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69深喉旋转无套口交] ☑
☑ CIM [口爆] ☑
☑ COB [射身,射胸] ☑
☑ AR [毒龙转] ☑
☑ Passionate FJ [激情做爱] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: Anal & RAW, so please respect her!!! ✖

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 01-02-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

极度诱惑的性感美女,床上功夫一流,给你无限的幻想!!! 菲菲 is a pretty babe with all natural ‘B’ cup tits. She has a very high sex drive and love sex so much and she is so horny on bed. She will fulfilled your sexual needs and you will definitely have a great time with her. Her steamy breasts massage, breasts Fuck, catbath, balls sucking and BBBJ, especially CIM which makes your leg turn jelly soft! Her BBBJ is superb as she will take her time to allow you to enjoyed the feeling of your dick inside her mouth, she love it when you shoot all your Hot cum into her mouth and she will suck it until you are completely dry. When I bonk her, her cunt is dripping wet and super tight, really shiok to the Max. She likes to be rammed hard and will orgasm easily in missionary position. I like to cum in doggy position so I rammed her from behind, grope her breast and spanked her ass as I was pumping her until I exploded, fully sextified! Hurry and don’t miss it!!!

Click here for 菲菲 contact

Bio Data
Name: 菲菲 (Fei Fei)
Weight: 55kg
Boobs: 38’B’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Shower/Bath Oral Sex [鸳鸯浴/浴中箫] ☑
☑ Frenching [舌吻] ☑
☑ Massage [按摩] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头/舌尖漫游/指划调情/臀推/淫推] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ Fingering/69 Painting [摸妹妹/69舔妹妹] ☑
☑ Balls Sucking/69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋/69深喉旋转无套口交] ☑
☑ CIM [口爆] ☑
☑ AR [毒龙转] ☑
☑ COB [射身/射胸] ☑
☑ Passionate FJ [激情做爱] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: No Anal & RAW, so please respect her!!! ✖

Damage: $100/60 mins/1 shot (Room & CD Included)

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

苏菲拥有丰富经验的专业中医推拿和泰式抓根,各式各样的健康保健理疗,专治疗男性的问题,让你回复健康,回 复男人的自信!!! 苏菲 is a Professional Qualified Masseuse who has many years massage experience, trained in both Chinese Medical and Thai Authentic Massage, especially Manhood Therapy. She know the acupoints on your body and with her medical knowledge, she is able to provide the best massage and best treatment for your body, especially on improving your manhood well-being. I believe we are fortunate that she is here to help all bros to cure all our bodyache with her chinese medical massage knowledge and skills. She is hardworking, has amazing strength, stamina and skills to give you the most powerful and relaxing massage you ever come across. Her full body massage covers almost every part of your body with no short cut at all, fully genuine authentic professional massage. She is an expert in doing JG which will help to improve the stamina of your sexual intercourse. Another point to highlight is you have to try the cupping therapy (扶阳罐) which will helps to detoxify the poison in your body, renew the blood cell and improve blood circulation. Lastly, she will also provide a little happy ending for you to enjoy. So what are you waiting for, Massage Lover and bros looking for a real authentic JG to improve your sexual life, you know she is one who will bring light to your sexual life. Hurry, call her NOW!!!

Her cosy room with professional real massage bed for your best benefit and comfort

Authentic Thai JG to improve and enhance your manhood sexual well-being

Click here for 苏菲 contact

Working Hours: 9am till Late…

Bio Data
Name: 苏菲 (Su Fei)
Height: 1.58m
Boobs: 38’C’ (All Natural)
Autoroaming: Yes

Service Provided
☑ Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头部/颈部/肩部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Chinese Acupressure Massage [全身穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage [全身经络推油推拿] ☑
☑ Lymphatic Drainage Massage [精油开背,全身淋巴排毒] ☑
☑ Back Kneeling/Back Stepping [跪背/踩背] ☑
☑ Cupping Therapy [扶阳罐] (祛风除湿,活血化瘀镇痛,排除体内热毒和湿气,加速血液循环,增加新细胞再生功能,对肩周炎,腰肌劳损, 风寒温邪都有疗效)☑
☑ Digesting Healthcare Massage [肠胃保养] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头/舌尖漫游/指划调情] ☑
☑ Sexy Body Massage [性感调情按摩] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Prostate Manhood Therapy [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ Thai JG [泰式抓根] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: BJ & FJ, so please respect her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
❉ $90/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x HJ ❉
❉ $120/90 mins/Full Body Massage + 2 x HJ ❉
❉ $150/120 mins/Full Body Massage + 2 x HJ ❉
☞ Due to time constraint, do tell her what service you need, as it is impossible to finish all the service within the stipulated timing ☜

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

中式专业按摩,超兴奋的口交,无数次打飞机!!! 小敏 is an experienced masseuse from 桑拿. She has more than 2 years experience, and was well trained in Chinese Authentic Acupoint & Tuina Massage. Her massage is strong and powerful, making sure all your stiff muscle are lossen and your aching body been treated. With her massage skills and techniques, she is able to press each 穴位 at the right spot. She also provides happy ending to maximize your sexual pleasure. She will give you a super stimulating catbath by giving you a sensual breast massage follow by BBBJ & HJ. The way she seduce you and under her magical hand, you will be so high that you will surrender to her in time. So massage lover and bros looking for a good extraordinary happy ending after the massage with a choice busty lady, she is definitely the right choice. Do not miss it, and call her NOW!!

Click here for 小敏 contact

Room: Clean & Cosy With Attached Toilet

Bio Data
Name: 小敏 (Xiao Min)
Height: 1.6m
Boobs: 34’B’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Auto Roaming [触摸全身] ☑
☑ Head/Shoulder/Neck Massage [头部/肩部/颈部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Authentic Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身正宗穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Digestive Healthcare Massage [肠胃保养] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情] ☑
☑ Sexy Massage [性感调情诱惑按摩] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Prostrate Maintenance [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ JG [抓根] ☑
☑ Deepthroat Twisting BJ [深喉旋转口交] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: No FJ, so please respect her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
$100/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x BJ or 2 x HJ
$150/90 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x BJ or Unlimited HJ
*She only accept Chinese bros, sorry for other race.

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

中医草药仪器保健理疗,专治疗男性的问题,让你恢复健康,奇迹的恢复男人的自信!!! 啦啦 is a pretty masseuse who has many years of massage and chinese medical experience. She know the acupoints on your body and with her medical knowledge, she is able to provide the best massage and best treatment for your body, especially on improving your manhood well-being. With all the expensive medical instruments and medical oil and herbs that she use, certainly there is hope for a miracle, and for bros who are there just for a good massage, you will get to enjoy the benefit as well. I can guarantee massage lover will love it, so hurry, call to make an appointment with her now!!!

Prostate Problems (前列腺带来的严重问题)

Chinese Medical Herbs & Device Treatment (中草药肩颈和脐疗/仪器治疗)

Click here for 啦啦 contact

Bio Data
Name: 啦啦 (La La)
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 60kg
Boobs: 38’C’ (Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Head Massage [头部按摩] ☑
☑ Device Therapy For Various Treatment [仪器治疗] ☑
☑ Chinese Herbs for Shoulder/Neck Treatment [纯中药治疗肩颈疼痛] ☑
☑ Full Body Chinese Medical Shiatsu Massage [全身中医穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage [全身正宗经络推油推拿] ☑
☑ Gua Sha [刮痧] ☑
☑ Belly Treatment With Device & Chinese Herbs [中草药以及仪器脐疗] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Chinese Medical Prostate Manhood Therapy [中医前列腺保养] ☑
☑ Professional JG [专业抓根] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: BJ & FJ NOT ALLOWED, and service not listed here, so please respect her!!! Other Intimacy depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
❉ $90/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x HJ ❉
❉ $130/90 mins/Full Body Massage + Chinese Herbs + Device Treatment + 1 x HJ ❉
☞ Due to time constraint, do tell her what service you need, as it is impossible to finish all the service within the stipulated timing ☜

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

苗条的细腰,性感的臀部,雪白坚挺的咪咪。简直就是让你无法抗拒的超级美少女! Dear bros, 丽丽 is a super seductive pretty chio SYT with flawless smooth skin, sexy hourglass slim figure, all natural firm boobs and a beautiful smile. I can guarantee once you saw her, you will definitely fall in love with her. The moment I saw her, I cannot believe what my eye see, she is so pretty and i got an instant hardon seeing her wearing a sexy night gown revealing her deep cleavage. When she smile at me, i am totally mesmerized by her. When she slowly remove her clothes piece by piece, looking at her gorgeous sexy hour glass body, I know I need to up her badly, how to tahan looking at such a pretty sexy chio SYT naked in front of you? So bro gotta hurry before the queue gets longer. Call her NOW!!!

Click here for 丽丽 contact

Bio Data
Name: 丽丽 (Li Li)
Height: 1.62m
Boobs: 36’B’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Catbath [舔奶头/舌尖漫游/指划调情/淫推/臀推] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ CIM [口爆] ☑
☑ COB [射身/射胸] ☑
☑ Passionate FJ [激情做爱] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: Frenching, AR, Anal & RAW, so please respect her!!! ✖

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:57 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

性感尤物,服务一流,正宗专业按摩,劲爆超爽口交,给你非一般的享受!!! 萍萍 is a beautiful masseuse with all natural beautiful pair of firm ‘B’ cup tits who has extremely good attitude and provide excellent massage. She has many years experience in doing massage and you does real professional authentic massage with good strength and techniques. Her massage is all rounded and covers every part of your body, she is well-trained and will give you a complete full body massage to ease all your tiredness and stress, you will feel all your stiff and painful muscle relieved. Her sensual HJ is so stimulating, you will feel like you are in cloud heaven when she will talk dirty with you with sexy moaning while giving you a mind-blowing BBBJ, confirmed shiok to the Max!! Bros that are tired or need a real good massage to ease your painful body, and looking for an amazing spectacular happy ending, you know she is the right choice to go to. Don’t miss it, pick up the phone and call her NOW!!

Click here for 萍萍 contact

Bio Data
Name: 萍萍 (Ping Ping)
Height: 1.64m
Weight: 49kg
Boobs: 36’C’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Head/Neck/Shoulder/Face Massage [头部/颈部/肩部/脸部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Acupressure Massage [全身穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Prostate Massage [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ JG [抓根] ☑
☑ Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [深喉旋转无套口交] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: No FJ, so please respect her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
$100/60 mins/Full Body Massage + 1 x HJ
$130/90 mins/Full Body Massage + Unlimited HJ

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

好色风骚美女,超喜欢做爱,性感妩媚,让你天天都想跟她啪啪啪!!! Zoey is a pretty horny Sexy Lady withCum Fuck Me looks. She is service orientated and you can see how horny she is when you make her wet. She will give you a very sensual catbath by using her perky tits to arouse your body and cock. She love sucking cock so much and her BBBJ is one of the best i have ever tried. Slow and steady with extremely good suction, she will take her time to lick and suck your cock non-stop until you shoot all your hot cum into her mouth. She is accommodating and responsive, look at her horny expression and hear her stereo moaning while you bonk her tight and wet pussy will make you so high and surrender her to her. Having sex with her is so feels so damn shiok that you will constantly think of her, it feels so good that you will want to do it over again and again. So bros, looking for a wild sextifying sex, look no further. Quickly call her NOW!!!

Click here for Zoey contact

Bio Data
Name: Zoey

Service Provided
☑ Shower [鸳鸯浴] ☑
☑ Simple Massage [简单按摩] ☑
☑ Stocking Fetish [丝袜诱惑] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头,舌尖漫游,指划调情,淫推,臀推] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ 69 Painting [69舔妹妹] ☑
☑ 69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69深喉旋转无套口交] ☑
☑ CIM [口爆] ☑
☑ COB [射身,射胸] ☑
☑ AR [毒龙转] ☑
☑ Passionate FJ [激情做爱] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 03:00 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

巨乳美女,极品乳交,口交高手,挑战你的性欲,让你意犹未尽!!! 小琪 is a sexy horny seductive babe with CFM looks and all natural ‘F’ Cup Huge Tits. She is very friendly with really good attitude to serve, a very service orientated lady who goes all out to please you. She will give you a very sexy breast massage from top to bottom, her breast fuck is mind-blowing, the sight of your dick in between her ‘F’ cup tits, totally unable to describe the heavenly feel, you must try it yourself to experience it. When comes to love making, instantly she will transformed into a sex machine, a naturally born cock sucker, her deepthroat slurpy wet BBBJ is by far one of the best i have encountered, she will continue to suck your cock until you beg her to stop. She love sucking your cock at 69 position while you lick her dripping wet pussy. She love to ride you cowgal while you squeeze her breast at the same time, her sexy moaning will get louder and louder when you bonk her harder and deeper. She is accommodating to all position, will fulfilled all your sexual desire and obliged to your request. So bros don’t miss this superb horny service orientated babe. Hurry, call her NOW!!!

Click here for 小琪 contact

Bio Data
Name: 小琪 (Xiao Qi)
Height: 1.63m
Boobs: 36’F’ (All Natural)

Service Provided
☑ Simple Massage [简单按摩] ☑
☑ Catbath [舔奶头/舌尖漫游/指划调情/淫推/臀推] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ COB [射身/射胸] ☑
☑ Passionate FJ [激情做爱] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

Damage: $120/60 mins/1 shot (Room & CD Included)

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 03:02 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

绝对专业按摩高手,给你最舒畅的正宗按摩,专业抓根让你无限销魂!!! 程程 is a Professional Qualified Masseuse who has more than many years massage experience, she was an Ex Spa Masseuse who is well trained in Chinese Authentic Massage, and Manhood Therapy. Her massage is strong and powerful, making sure all your bodyache are relieved. She is an expert in doing JG (抓根) which will help to improve the stamina of your sexual intercourse. Another two points need to highlight is you have to try the Guasha Therapy (刮痧) & Mosha therapy (磨砂) which will helps to detoxify the poison in your body, renew the blood cell and relief pain. Lastly, she will also provide a little happy ending for you to enjoy and you will walk out the place fully refreshed and rejuvenated. Do not miss it, call her NOW!!!

Authentic JG (抓根) to improve and enhance your manhood sexual well-being

抓根是按,柔,推,拉,会阴穴的按摩,益气壮阳,提高性功能,让你重振雄风!

火山能量石按摩

功效改善血液循环,增强细胞再生,排出体内毒素

Click here for 程程 contact

Bio Data
Name: 程程 (Cheng Cheng)
Height: 1.62m
Boobs: 36’C’ (Natural)
Environment: Large Cozy Room

Service Provided
☑ Upper Body Autoroam [上半身触摸] ☑
☑ Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头部/颈部/肩部按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Authentic Chinese/Shiatsu Massage [全身正宗穴位指压按摩] ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage [全身正宗经络推油推拿] ☑
☑ Buttock Massage [臀推] ☑
☑ Vocalno Stone Massage Heat Therapy [火山能量石按摩:功效改善血液循环,增强细胞再生,排出体内毒素
] ☑
☑ Mosha [磨砂] ☑
☑ Gua Sha [刮痧] ☑
☑ Catbath With Breast Massage [漫游和性感胸推] ☑
☑ Breast Fuck [乳交] ☑
☑ HDLY [海底捞月] ☑
☑ Prostate Manhood Therapy [前列腺保养] ☑
☑ Professional JG [专业抓根] ☑
☑ HJ [打飞机] ☑
☑ GFE [女朋友的感觉] ☑

✖ Strictly NOT Allowed: BJ & FJ NOT ALLOWED, and service not listed here, so please respect her!!! Other Intimacy depends on your chemistry with her!!! ✖

Damage (Room Included)
❉ $50/30 mins/Authentic JG + 1 x HJ ❉
❉ $90/60 mins/Full Body Massage + JG + 1 x HJ ❉
❉ $130/90 mins/Full Body Massage +火山能量石按摩 + JG + 1 x HJ ❉

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 13-02-2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old 23-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

More gals on page 2

请翻第二页观看更多美女

sgbeautycastle.com

Last edited by sexbombed; 12-01-2017 at 04:48 AM.