The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 4
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
I benefited so so very much from this thread that i must write my first time experience down. Hopefully will get first timers started. Special thanks to all the seniors here who shared their stories and experiences and ideas. Couldnt have done it without u all!
A brave and intelligent man you are after reading your FR.

Brave as in you have the ballz to try a new place solo.

Intelligent as in you know when to withdraw yourself when things (pricing) don't seems right and knowing when to move in for the 'kill'.

Quote:
I went for my FIRST batam trip by myself (solo) after reading up what the seniors have written here. 2d1n, just to get a feel. All in all, first timer flying solo can definitely try batam. Small place, relatively cheap (even kenna carrot also not wont cost u an arm and leg) near to SG, and so many Singaporeans around there lol.
You stayed in Da Vienna Hotel,if you were to be lazy enough yet isn't as wise and were to blindly tried Vienna Spa,one of your leg or arm would most probably be gone,hehehe...(if you approach that place w/o doing some homework)

I stayed there quite a few times too.

Quote:
First timer take note. Batam is quite a run down city. The city being the city in general, not referring to any particular place. Ill discuss in more details on individual places i visited. If u are looking for atas stuff, dont look there. By run down, i mean the city is .... "lok kok". (no offence hor) But the price to pay for being run down is ... CHEAP!! If u ask me, im willing to sacrifice atas-ness for what batam has to offer in cheapness.
From my perspective, appearance atas or not isn't important,whats important is if the 'inside' of it is atas,hehehe...I am more into cheap and good aka in your term, atas yet cheap.

Quote:
Hotel : i stayed in da vienna boutique hotel. The hotel is good! for all the "run down-ness" in batam city, the hotel is definitely not run down. It is really as good as what the various online reviews wrote.
In case no one knows, Da Vienna was one of my back up hotel. If you like Da Vienna,it could means you like those Majestic looking appearance hotel...in that case if you are in Batam the next time round,you may wish to try Pacific Palace or Harmoni Hotel.

There are many internally Majestic-looking hotels in Batam,why Pacific and Harmoni and not Grand I-Hotel,Nagoya Hotel or even Swiss Bel Harbour Bay or Planet Holiday Hotel...reason is simple, the price factor and its location to MOST cheonging places.

Quote:
Girls : i didnt get a booking girl as i wanted to explore the city as much as possible. So no booking girl joint experience to share.
Once you have an overnight booking girl, you are likely to feel "attached", hence restricting your movement. I usually leave my booking girl in my room for a couple of hours while I move around.

Quote:
Massage : i went to delta spa massage. 600k package including hj. The joint is also VERY nice. U wont believe the inside is so nice by the look of the outside. Girl is so so. Personally i find it a bit not worth it.... Maybe the girl not chio enough?
Girls do age. The place been in batam for a while.

Its becoming like Yun Nan hair salon after a while where 99% of their targets were foreigners.

Quote:
Massage (clean type) : i popped into "indothai" and ran out when i see the price list. 300k and up. Disclamer: I am a cheapo. lol. Then i went to a roadside shophouse massage. Simple deco, cant compare to delta spa, clean rooms (no dirty wear and tear marks etc), hall with curtain partition. 80k per hour HAHAHA. 120k two hours. Wow. Pressed until i song song.
Hmm...why run away? When you ran away, you don't get info. Talk to the receptionist or anyone who is in charge there, check for discount. Usually at a certain hour during weekdays, they may have some discount.

Road side massage the ambiance inside the room usually not so good as those in Indo Thai,plus the massage quality not there. Be greedy a bit next time, pay low low price but look for Indo Thai similar standard of room and massage quality... hehehe...the best of both world.

Quote:
Food : the dish i had the most in batam is a&w root beer float. My favourite. I find it even better the malaysia one. Their spicy fried chicken also v delicious! Ate some ramli styled burger. Nothing to shout about. Ate some roadside stall anyhow order food. (i dont even know the name of what i ordered, just point to opposite table) tasty but give me slight stomach ache.
I am a lazy man,i want like to be serve like a King, if I am in your shoe, i will dial if I am looking for fast food. They deliver your order right to my room doorstep,hehehe...

Just google A&W delivery in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Shopping : their groceries are cheaper then SG. (no surprises here) Im not a fan of the rest of what the vendors sell in nagoya hill mall. (clothes ect) Lots of cheong branded bags around.
Try BCS mall ,then DC Mall and later Nagoya City Walk Mall the next time. So you know what they have to offer and at the same time make a price comparison the next time you visit Batam again.

Quote:
I found a vape shop (electric cigarette) somewhere in one of the shop houses opposite nagoya hill. Friendly boss. Good for vapers who can stock up some essential items before heading back home.
Not so sure on this one, but if you planning to bring it back to Singapore, do be extra careful tho. I don't think its legal and Sillypore custom is fond of looking for such stuffs.

Quote:
All in all, a good experience for me. Nice place, cheap price, highly accessible! I'll definitely be back, i promise.
Good to hear that,and may your next trip to Batam be even better than this one.

Cheers!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
XXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
MM is already in the list. So I suppose it is another one. Hope bro fde83 could share more...

Or did I have asked something bro fde83 would like to keep to himself...
Looks like there will be no answers from bro fde83 about H Massage and M Massage... It is quite OK and respectful for him to keep it from public... there are so many reasons to do so. So just please bear the same considerate mind with others where even at least hints are given for info.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 4
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do u still take newbies along with u? If convenient i go with u on ur next trip ok!
Not too sure on this one as its currently year end and beginning of a new year , whereby I will be much busier. I would prefer to tag along with others and maybe running solo at most time.

I think I have replied bros who PM-ed me before

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/sho...postcount=4727

My apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
New booking joint opposite Hotel Bali

Good information and i have it bookmarked.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Good advise abv,mind i ask if i can use the pic on tis post?

U manually made it yrself,tats y i need to ask,cos the one i got online is lesser res & smaller.

Thx bro.
Go ahead and use it bro. I made it becos i saw your exchange rate post at the other thread and becos yours was a little too small,hehehe...but you may wish to tone down its size becos it is relative quite heavy for uploading and not many server could take the weight.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Indo holidays for year 2017

Bro here can start planning liao...
I also have it up here :

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/sho...postcount=4307

Which i use it to plan for my CNY 2017 trip. I plan to bring my cheapo light saber to Batam,hehehe...in hope to 'light up a new world' there. Of course,with all the fire works and the many bang!bang!bang!

Hmm...how much would that super model cost this year,hehehe...last year during CNY 2016,she was 1.2 million rupiah (non-CNY cost 1 million rupiah)...this year? Hehehe...i only have one dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro,also hor...ignore button on the left-hand side of each member's post la,not rite side lei...u type wrongly agn.
My apologize. And yes, ignore button is on the left side of each member's post.

Been a while since I use the ignore button on anyone so I tends to forget. Age catching up, my memory not so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
May i ask if the old birds have a rough idea of how long does a normal booking girl in joint last in this in industry on average?
Your question is not being define properly when you asked, how long does a normal booking girl in joint last.

1. They last as long as they live

2. They last as long as their contract with the joint last.

3. They last as long as they continue to have a good flow of customer/s.

4. They last as their man who 'house' them wants to.

5. They last as long as they can still have income in the place they are.

Good ones usually get snap up as mistress fast after a month or 2 if they choose to be kept. Better to serve one man than many men,even tho MOST still continue to serve their good regulars not known to that one man who kept them as mistress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
I m curious for the sake of knowing how long my good relationship will last with a few girls there until "its time for a new batch"?
Contract between girls and joint were between 3 months,6 months,1 year and 2 years. However there are still girls who works in joint w/o contract whereby they already have a steady good flow of regulars. You will have to ask your girl about her 'validity' yourself,eg how long her contract with the joint etc.

Girl's perspective of my own view :

Its good money,and that amount of money earned can provide them with a lot of things, including their entire families back in their hometown. And becos their customers were mainly regulars, she can understand and serve them better too.

Joint's perspective of my own view :

The girls can bring in steady regulars,and steady flows of regular equates to steady income, why the need to chase 'money' away?

Hope that helps answer your queries.

Cheers!
Old 06-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Looks like there will be no answers from bro fde83 about H Massage and M Massage... It is quite OK and respectful for him to keep it from public... there are so many reasons to do so. So just please bear the same considerate mind with others where even at least hints are given for info.
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.

Another joint to add to my list.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
XXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I think the answer to M Massage is above in Nono's post.

Another joint to add to my list.
I have been there once. Mami barely speak English and only 3 CMI there @1:00pm... You go along MM, Indah 2, then you will see it...
Old 06-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 2
fde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There u go. Questions already been answered by bro nono. I just shorten the name. Lol. That place not much gals thou only less than 10. This place is right beside indah2 and MM massage. Now there's 3 booking joint in that stretch. As for H Massage it's hallo kitty massage. This place is not a boking joint but you can book the gals there if you been there for some time. Loads of syt n ssyt. But to my fellow bros, u been warn about H Massage. Bro XXLcat, hope that answer your questions eh. Any issues don't look for me. When we care we share.

If fellow bros were to check in here every day, most of the time bro won't miss joints that were mentions unless its a hint here, hint there, like this place is well known for its pricey ssyt or 1 of the most expensive joint in batam or "secret garden" and etc... etc. If I wouldn't ask about the where this lookalike artist are from I think till today we will going in circles, and most bros won't be going to happy now to find out.

I should just stop posting anything from here. Since I have not contribute enough. Happy weekends to all fellow cheongsters

Last edited by fde83; 06-01-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
lacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud oflacoruna69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Folks, another reason why I don't state their location openly, there are people who just come here, take info, and then spoil it for everyone. There might be also okt browsing this thread too.
My sentiments exactly....double edge sword of the internet.

Apparently there are many hidden rich folks who just out to spoil the market.

The reason why I had retire myself from Batam.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 52349 / Power: 84
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Gonna try my luck here to see if I can get some CSI done.

Spotted this 20 year old Medan gal on a social media app and I am instantly mesmerized:

Based on the last photo, I'm making an educated guess that she's a KTV gal (the gal on the left is also damn chio, hehehe)... Any bros have ever had the pleasure of her company?

She is currently number one on my to-do list...!!!!
This one very hot and SYT type, see liao also nose bleed.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 84 points daily
Old 06-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 9
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This one very hot and SYT type, see liao also nose bleed.
Bro, I not only nose bleed leh, my kukujiao also twitching and bleeding....
Old 06-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 52349 / Power: 84
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Bro, I not only nose bleed leh, my kukujiao also twitching and bleeding....
Hahhaha.. kukujiao suddenly become hard hard

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 84 points daily
Old 06-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share, Octopuss has a new TH4 package
1 juta for the girl, exclude room and tips.. girls mainly vietbu or ATB.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 15
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Naka Timo,

Cause you're a young man! Her breast size might be photo shop enhancement!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 06-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 9
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naka Timo,

Cause you're a young man! Her breast size might be photo shop enhancement!
More likely a push-up bra (or a bra one size too small) rather than photoshop; Indo ceweks are not known to be very tech savvy.

Damn I'm completely mesmerized, it's like she has this natural aura about her. More photos...

Someone please ID her working place/joint, you'll earn my 9 points and my eternal gratitude... Hehehe...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 3
Kaboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Great Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next movie I am watching out for :

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.
Time really flies,bro..u aldy been talking abt tat arron kwok monkey king lesson since last cny.

if tis movie cum out in btm durin cny17, tink we r gng to hv another year of monkey illustration to hear in tis thread.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Just to share, Octopuss has a new TH4 package
1 juta for the girl, exclude room and tips.. girls mainly vietbu or ATB.
first time ive heard TH4. ive never even seen TH3. pardon me but what is ATB? my gamer knowledgr says its active time battle. lol...