The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 5
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

☆═━36C Bu Di 布迪━═☆ Chio & Sexy Lass With Bubbly & Gentle Personality ♥ Nude Massage, Thai Massage, Boobs Massage, HDLY, 69 HandJob ♥ Able To Perform Dancing Show Too!

Please Call Or Text Bu Di 布迪 @ 9098 2927

Name: Bu Di 布迪
Attitude/GFE: Bubbly, Active, Romantic & Gentle Personality
Body: Slim, Busty & Super Sexy!
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36C
Height: 1.62cm
Weight: 43kg
Look: Despite The Blur Pics I Can Assure You She Is Hell Of a Looker!
Language: Please Call Or Text In Chinese Only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins]

Shower Together 陪洗澡: 〖Yes, She Is Able To Shower With You Before Session Start〗

Nude Massage 裸体按摩: 〖Yes! She Can Be In Nothing Through Out The Session!〗

Dance Show 跳舞: 〖She Is Able To Dance Well. Do Request If You Wish To Watch This Short Performance〗

Whole Body Oil Massage/Shiatsu 全身推油/油压: 〖Whole Body Rub Down With Oil Combine With Finger Press Massage. Provides a Soothing & Relaxing Effect〗

Thai Style Massage 泰式按摩: 〖Hardworking & Diligent. Strong Massage Making Use Of Knuckles & Elbow Which Helps Loosen Your Stiff Muscles〗

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩:〖After a Hard Day At Work, Request & Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder〗

Back Stepping & Kneeling Back Massage 踩背 和 跪背:〖Either Step On Your Back Or Use Her Knee To Massage Your Back〗

Coin Guasha 硬币刮痧: 〖Multiple Scrub On Your Back Using a Coin To Help Purge Coldness & Impurities〗

Boobs Massage 性感胸推: 〖Enjoy The Heavenly Sensual Teasing Treatment After a Good Massage!〗

Prostate Treatment 前列腺保养: 〖Massage Around Your Groin Area To Promote Good Blood Flows To Your Precious〗

99 HDLY 99式海底捞月: 〖Yes! Be Prepared To Experience Varies Pose Of Balls Teasing & Massage That Will Get You SOLID Hard In No Time!〗

69 HandJob 69式打飞机: 〖One Of The Best That You Would Ever Try! She Know How To Tease & Provide You With The ULTIMATE Gf Feel!〗

GFE 女朋友感: 〖You Will Find Her As a Great Companion & Help You Relieve Your Stress & Body Aches!〗

Services that She don't provides:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$110/Whole Body Massage With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins

♥♥♥ Large Cozy Room & Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Bu Di 布迪 @ 9098 2927

View More Massage Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 20-01-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hitherto776 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

MR for Xiao Jiao :

honestly first time going for ML so quite shy. Book with XJ and she told me where her place is. Place is very accessible, 1 or 2 bus stops from nearest MRT station. Place is clean and discreet. Reach the bus stop and ask her where, she call me and direct me.

Reach her place, she open the door, no make up but still quite cute/chio. Hold me by the hand and bring me in. Wah my didi a bit shiok already. Ask me to take off my clothes and lie down. When I taking off my clothes she come and hug me from the back. Sibei hot sia. Sadly that day she code red so she ask me to shower by myself if not she will come shower with me. Lie down and ask me to face down, her massage quite ok. Not too hard but also not like piano type. Her massage honestly quite relaxing and I was about to doze off when I felt two nice oily breasts come rub on my back.

Wah immediately wake up and my didi also immediately mari kita. Her neh is quite substantial and she take her time and really bua her neh into your back. Sibei shiok really in heaven. By this time she can see my didi very hard so ask me to turn over.

I quickly flip over and she get to business. Her BJ is really damn solid. A bit too fast for me but I shiok until didn't bother to tell her to change. Must say she is damn patient because I took a while to cum. I started to feel a bit pai seh that I take so long but she switch and tell me to tit fuck her. Wah put my dick between her two neh plus the lube sibei song. But I guess this is all base on chemistry, I didn't ask her she auto one. She then come lie down next to me and we french quite a bit while she tug my didi and then she go back down to her suction bj.

Only bad thing is she answer calls but ok la its not constant call answering so im ok with it. At the end go shower and she ask if I mind that she code red but still shower with me I say I ok one just go only. In the shower she shower me and then suddenly WAH suck my dick again! Wah this one really gem. 100 dollars well spent.

Overall 8-9/10, very service oriented, very chatty and got damn good GFE. Will definitely RTM when Vitamin M recharges.

Bros please do treat her well. She is a gem. If you like my MR please upz me ty!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

Statistics of Cong Cong 丛丛

Her Body: Busty & Curvy
Her Boobs: Natural & Soft 36C
Her Height & Weight: 164Cm & about 48Kg
GFE: Chatty, Able To Hold Conversation Well & Service Oriented
Looks: She Has a Very Teacher Look & When Spectacles Off, She Looks Very Womanly

Services That She Can Perform/Allow

[Shower Together : 陪洗澡] [Before & After]

[Whole Body Meridian Massage : 全身经络推油] [Authentic & Very Experienced. Leave Your Body To Her & She Will Walk Out Feeling Refreshed!]

[Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu : 中式按摩和指压] [Strong & Accurate. No Shortcut & Is Very Hardworking!]

[Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩] [After a Hard Day At Work, Request & Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder]

[Kneeling & Back Stepping Massage : 跪和踩背] [Use Her Knees To Massage Your Back Or She Can Balance Her Body Weight ON Your Back. Feel Her Power & Total Relaxation After This]

[Boobs Massage : 胸推] [Whole Body, Back To Front Done Sensually]

[Kidney Treatment : 肾保养] [Prolong Treatment Helps To Keep Your Kidney Healthy & Going!]

[Juagen : 抓根] [Massage The Acupoints Around Your Precious To Promote Better Sexual Life]

[HDLY : 海底捞月] [Varies Hand Movement Combine With Catbath To Stimulate our Sense]

[HandJob : 打飞机] [Non Mechanic HJ. She Have a Unique Way Of Stimulating Your Sense! Uncle Came In Like 5 Mins!]

[GFE : 女朋友感] [Very Sincere & Professional Lady. Money Worth Guaranteed!]

Services That She Don't Perform/Allow

FJ & Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her.

Her Charges

[$100/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins]
Or
[$150/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins]

[Cozy Room Included]

Her Contact Number

[8263 0504]

Read Her Massage Report Here

Last edited by SongDa; 30-12-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Re: 『SgLonelyGuy - Elite Masseuse』Compilation Of Da Best Sexy & Authentic Massage『精英女

☆═━22yo Abby━═☆ Sweet & Friendly Babe ♥ Whole Body Oil Massage Coupled Thai/Chinese Style Massage With sexy Catbath & Boobs Massage!

Please Call Or Text Abby @ 8430 9305

Name: Abby
Attitude/GFE: Friendly, Sweet & Service Oriented
Body: Slim, Petite With Well Shaped Body Frame
Boobs: Natural & Soft 34B
Height: 1.58cm
Weight: 42kg
Look: Sweet Student Look
Language: Chinese Text Or Calls Only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins]

Whole Body Oil Massage 专业全身精油按摩: 〖Provides Soothing & Relaxing Oil Massage From Neck To Legs〗

Chinese Mixed Thai Style Massage 中泰式结合按摩: 〖Experienced & With Good Strength. Highly Accurate Acupoints Massage That Relieve Body Tension By A lot〗

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩:〖Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair, Face & Sore Points〗

Kneeing Back Massage 跪背:〖Use Her Knees To Massage Your Back. Feel The POWER & Total Relaxation After This〗

Guasha 刮砂: 〖Scrub Your Back In Multiple Direction. This Helps Purge Cold & Impurities Out Of Your Body〗

Catbath & Boobs Massage 全身慢游加性感波推: 〖Lick Your Sensitive Spot From Top To Bottom Of Your Body Coupled Sexy Boobs Rub〗

HDLY 海底捞月:〖Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls. Simply Shoik!〗

Prostate Massage 前列腺保养: 〖Massage Acupoints Around Your Groin Area To Promote Better Blood Flow To Your Precious〗

Hand Job 打飞机: 〖Love Her Slow & Gentle Approach Which Very Much Feel Like Your Fling Giving You a HandJob! No Commercial Feel〗

GFE 女朋友感: 〖Friendly, Professional & Service Oriented Babe. A Money Worth Babe To Visit〗

Services that She don't provides:
Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$100/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$140/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins

♥♥♥ Large Cozy Room Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Abby @ 8430 9305

View More Massage Babes Here

Last edited by SongDa; 28-12-2016 at 03:33 AM.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

☆═━36C Local Shui Er 水儿━═☆ Beautiful & Attractive Masseur ♥ Authentic ZhongYi Massage With SOLID Happy Ending! ♥ Intense Pulsed Light For Clearing Pubic Hair ♥ New! Nuru Jap B2B Massage!

Name: Shui Er 水儿 (Local)
Attitude: Gentle, Feminine With Good Service Attitude
Body: Busty & Curvy
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36C
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: Beautiful, Feminine Babe With Strong Attraction
Language: She Can Speak & Text In Mandarin & English

Please Call Or Text Shui Er 水儿 at 9015 7741

Her Massage Service Package:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Mins/以下项目可以选]

Shower For You : 帮你洗澡
[Yes, Do Note She Will Strip & Shower With You]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
[Roaming Of Whole Body Is Allow During The Session But Please Be Gentle]

Japanese Back to Back Massage : 日本B2B全身按摩
[Let The Nuru Massage Sage Begin! Both Of You Strip Naked & She Will Use a Water Based Gel & Start Grinding & Teasing Your Whole Body Sexily & Sensually! SUPER SHOIK!]
[Please Take Note, This Service Is Only Available In 90 Mins Package]

Intense Pulse Light : 光子脱毛
[First & New In The Market! Those Bros Who Love To Shave Your Pubic Hair Can Look At This Option. It Uses Laser Light For Deep Penetration Of Clearing Your Unsightly Hair, Which In Long Run Becomes Perm Clean & Free Of Hair. Price Is $80 Per Session]

Whole Body Oil Massage : 全身推油
[A Very Solid Experience With Her. Feels Soothing & Relaxing That I Doze Off]

Authentic Zhong Yi Tuina : 正宗中医推拿
[Simple Love Zhong Yi Massage! It Truly Helps To Massage Deep Enough & Accurate Enough To Help Body Recover From Fatigue & Sore Pain. Must Try!]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair, Face & Sore Points]

Kneeing Back Massage : 跪背
[Use Her Knees To Massage Your Back. Feel The POWER & Total Relaxation After This]

Infra-Red Lamp : 红外线理疗
[A Better Equipment That Portrayed Red Hot Light Directly On Your Back Which Helps Cure Rheumatism & Bodyaches]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls. Shoik!]

Juagen : 抓根
[Your Manhood Therapy. She Will Massage Acupoints Around Your Balls And Penis With Good Hand Movements]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Your Happy Ending. Her Gentle Touch & Slow Body Touch Will Make You Marikita In No Time! Hope You Could Hold Out From Her Heavenly Treatment!]

GFE : 女朋友感
[Gentle & Sweet Babe With Good Massage Services

Services that She Don't Do:
FJ & Services Not Mentioned Above.
Other Intimacy Or Request Will Be Based On Your Chemistry With Her.

Damage:
$80/Per Intense Pulse Light Session
Or
$100/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins
Or
$160/All Listed Massage Services, Jap B2B Massage With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

Large Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included

Please Call Or Text Shui Er 水儿 at 9015 7741

Click Here For More Sweety Masseuse

Last edited by SongDa; 12-01-2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Name: Meng Er 梦儿
Attitude: Friendly & Not a Time Watcher
Body: Medium Size Build & Is Curvy
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36B
Height: 1.60cm
Weight: 53kg
Look: She Looks Demure & Has a Very Sunshine & Warm Look. Love Her Friendly Smile Too
Language: She Can Only Speak & Text In Mandarin. Sorry To Other Race Bros

Please Call Or Text Meng Er 梦儿 at 8262 0917

Her Massage Service Package:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Or 90 Mins/以下项目可以选]

Upper Body Roaming 触摸上半身:〖Roaming Of Upper Body Is Allow During The Session〗

Whole Body Oil Massage 全身推油: 〖Whole Body Oil Massage With 经油开背 Offering You a Soothing & Relaxing Moment〗

Authentic Chinese Style Massage & Shiatsu 全身中式按摩和指压: 〖Experienced & Skillful. Relax Your Body, Close Your Eyes and Let Her Work Her Way All Over Your Body. You May Request For Soft, Medium Or Hard Strength〗

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩: 〖Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair, Face & Sore Points〗

Guasha 刮痧: 〖Good For Purging Cold. Do Request If You Need〗

Pubic Hair Trimming/Plucking 修剪阴毛: 〖She Have The Tools To Trim & Pluck Your Unwanted Hairs! Time To Trim Your Black Forest Bros〗

Ba Guan 拔罐: 〖As Shown In The Pic, This Is Traditional China Ways Of Doing Ba Guan. Great For Purging Impurities〗

Ear Candling 耳烛: 〖As Shown In The Pic, It Is Great For Clearing Ear Wax〗

Juagen 抓根: 〖Massage Around Your Groin Area To Promote Good Blood Flow To Your Precious〗

HDLY 海底捞月: 〖Let Her Tease Your Balls Playful and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High〗

Hand Job 打飞机: 〖Her HandJob Feel So GOOD! It Just Felt Like She Is Blowing You〗

GFE 女朋友感: 〖Not a Time Watcher, Friendly & Gentle〗

Services that She Don't Do:
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damage:
$50/One Pubic Hair Trimming Session/40 Mins
Or
$90/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins
Or
$120/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

Large Cozy Room Included

Please Call Or Text Meng Er 梦儿 at 8262 0917

Click Here For More Sweety Masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head
the girl resemble the photo about 95%

room is big and location is located centrally( downstairs with mrt and alot of food stall)

was there for shaving so her skill not so bad..

massage had technique and her sensual hj is quite good .

top and bottom auto roaming allowed.

very friendly lady.

rtm : yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurodance
Thanks for the good find. Friendly lady with great gfe. Massage was not bad and best is her "dessert". Really had a great time with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imustbecrazy
Thanks bro for the intro...met up with mong er yesterday late noon. Saw a bro commented thst her pubic trimming skill was great so I went to do some maintenance.
Yes, I acknowledge that and she was so friendly and accomodating that I overshot my time and missed my meeting!
Another thing I would like to praise her is her juagen skill. Quite unique...she will do it slowly and sensually and she will close her eyes eventually as if she was enjoying it as well
I closed my eyes and relax myself...
If I dont open my eyes, I thought as if she was performing blowjob on me. In fact, she is just using oil to rub my dick head and shaking it slowly and gently.
Highly recommended her for pubic hair and trimming. Massage wise I dont have the time to try. Oh yes, mong er is also doing trimming or juagen at the price of 50 bucks for at least 40 mins. Good price, great skill milf.

Overall: 8/10. Value for money

Thanks Once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove
Location - Discreet and room was big with attached bathroom

Looks - light makeup 7/10

Boobs - B (Natural B with a slim figure)

Massage - 7/10 (Can tell her if you wan hard or soft massage, accommodating)

Trimming - 10/10 (Done in a meticulous and professional manner, my didi marikita half-way but she manage to continue trimming it w/o getting distracted)

JG/HJ - 9/10 (Interesting JG technique, HJ was done sensually)

GFE - 9/10 (Very good service. Easy to break ice and not a time watcher)

RTM - Already did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testingboy
Her pubic hair treatment really not bad...
She is young milf where i wish to bonk, unluckily not able to get it,
mayb i am not handsome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatueer
Met up with mong er last nite. First thing first, appreciate her greatly for accomodating me in the funny wee hours. Friendly n soft-spoken lady, just wanted to try out her jg skills, always asking u my strength alright? U feeling good? Good service attitude.

Looks : 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10
Jg : 7/10
Rtm : 7/10 (Good budget release)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head
梦儿 is a hard working lady who do a very good job in hand job have penis and job trimming. A very well manner lady who solely do massage , trimming and sensual Jurgen.
She is leaving soon so those who wish to trim their hair and have nice handjob at the same time look for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove
RTM-ed 梦儿.

Massage still as good, shaving was done professionally and her JG made me felt even harder then previous time!

Gonna head back again for another trimming session before she leaves~

Last edited by SongDa; 17-01-2017 at 04:05 AM.
Old 13-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 13-12-2016 at 06:47 PM.
Old 14-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 08-12-2016 at 04:18 AM.
Old 15-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 08-12-2016 at 04:19 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 03:59 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzzz

Last edited by SongDa; 15-11-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Refer to earlier page for girl's profile

Last edited by SongDa; 12-09-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Old 18-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Old 19-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Old 20-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Old 21-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster (A)
Chat