The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 13-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 6
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up █▒Busty HK Masseur▒█ Aroma Oil Msg & Thai JG ♥ Super Addict Impotence+Sandhha Oil Msg

超强推荐 : 新加坡独一无二的超級配套! New! PREMIUM Recommendation : SINGAPORE One & Only SUPER Addictive & Supportive Impotence Treatment (Hot & Cold) 特別效果的超聲波冰火壯陽治療!

Plus 添加

强力推荐 STRONGLY Recommend: Saandhha Oil (Hot) 印度神油让你小弟弟增大按摩!

WOW! Wait! There Is More Now!

特別享受頭部荷爾蒙按摩 Focuses On Massage Your Penis Head That Helps Increase Hormones Build Up That Lead To Healthier & Natural Growth Of Your Precious!

負離子小弟弟壯陽面膜 Ion Mask For Your Precious That Helps Strengthen It!

Last But Not Least

正宗泰式抓跟(電視直播對照) Authentic Thai Style Juagen With Video To Show You It's Mystery & Effects!

Total Health Care For Your Precious! DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!! ★★★★★

Virlin had MANY YEARS of massage experience With STRONG interest in helping men to recover body FATIGUE & with IMPOTENCE issue.
STRONGLY Recommend for those who really love old school hard massage & of course little bro treatment which is her expertise! ★

Please Call Or Text Virlin @ 8454 2857

Her Charges:
$100/5 Different Treatment Service, Aroma Oil Massage & Authentic Thai Juagen With 1 x HJ/60 Mins (Usual Price $120)
Or
$150/5 Different Treatment Service, Aroma Oil Massage & Authentic Thai Juagen With 1 x HJ/90 Mins

Name: Virlin 维琳 From Hong Kong
Attitude: Super Hardworking, Friendly, Outgoing & Chatty
Body: Busty & Curvy!
Boobs: Natural 36C With Tiny Nipples
Height: 162cm
Weight: 49kg
Looks: Pretty & Womanly Look
Room: Discreet, Romantic, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese, English & Cantonese

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : 触摸上半身
[Upper Body Roaming Is Allow During The Session]

Mo Sha : 磨沙
[Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body Using Ginger Salt & Milk Cream. Do Request!]

Whole Body Aroma Oil Massage : 全身精油推拿
[This One No Horse Run! Very Relaxing & Calming. Doze Off Numerous Time During This!]

Chinese Style Massage With Shiatsu : 中式按摩和指压
[Believe In Her Experienced Techniques That I Could Describe As Accurate, Right Pressure Applied & It's Good!]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair, Face & Sore Points]

Ear Candling : 耳烛
[Did Not Dig Your Ears For Prolong Period? Let Her Use a Special Equipment To Remove Your Ear Wax!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls]

Saandhha Oil Massage : 印度神油按摩
[A Precious Oil That Some Bros May Know Was Used For PENIS Enlargement. Combine With Her POWER Thai Juagen. Your Precious Will Grow Strong & Larger Than BEFORE!]

Super Addict Impotence Treatment : 超級冰火壯陽治療
[Saandhha Oil Introduce Hot Rubbing Treatment While This Is a Special Liquid That Is QCed & Qualified For Treating Your Precious. This Effect Is Stronger & Super Addictive That Will Be Spread Around Your Precious Which Helps Kill Germs Also. Feeling Is Coolness, Relaxing & Help's One Forget Your Stress. Not To Forget, Your Precious Will Be SO SOLID HARD That You Will Need To Find Your Love One Immediately!]

[Virlin's Explanation In Chinese: 超級冰火壯陽治療是溫暖壯陽治療,感覺非常放松,非常嗨,非常強勁還,讓人忘記一切煩惱 & 冰封壯陽治療,來自於神奇冰封感覺的植物精油,壯陽效果比溫暖壯陽治療提升3倍,感覺也強勁了 3倍]

Authentic Thai Juagen : 正宗泰式抓根
[This One Truly Authentic. Experience The Best Now! She Will Explain To You The Benefits & How It Works!]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Her HandJob Will Not Be Those Quick Job Type. It Consists Of Varies Hand Movement. Very Gentle, Soft & Arousing! Simply Good!]

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

♥♥♥ Big Cozy & Romantic Room With Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text Virlin @ 8454 2857

Last edited by SongDa; 13-03-2017 at 03:23 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: █▒Busty HK Masseur▒█ Aroma Oil Msg & Thai JG ♥ Super Addict Impotence+Sandhha Oil

Massage Reports For Virlin : Thank U Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGQKing
Just went to a session with her.

She has a beautiful pair of tits. All natural a bigger than my hand.
Hard working and chatty. Be nice to her and she'll be grand to u.
No fj.
Be sure to give her hugs. She likes those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGQKing
Hi bro, think i got her on a tired nite.

Her massage is strong and relaxed my back. Its not at the regular clean spa standard but she's good.

Chatty as well and can speak english well.

I will book her again.not a time watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushera
Went for her massage. Greeted and welcomed nicely. Very friendly and caring. Someone you have a conversation with. Nice, clean and cosy environment. Legit and good massage. Massage felt awesome, wasnt rushy. After shower, was led to the bed for massage and then a HDLY. Nice big soft boobs. Massaged me again after that and ended off with an awesome HJ. Those looking for a good relaxing massage should have a go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
Virlin
A quite place in G area, well decorated room with normal bed and a massage bed.
Starting light warm massage face down before HJ. HDLY for 5 mins then she me
to turn over. She topless doing the HJ, sucked my nipples & I roam her top.

Second did a full body massage until I felt asleep.

Third, Jua Gen, she told me JG is from Thailand not China. The ways she did really stimulate hardened immediate. She said it also can cool down within 5 sec by pressing the lower 2 sides.

I love JG and understood previously those masseurs did was not JG

Boobs- c cup nice to cup. pls be gentle
1.6 m
slight tummy but ok
not bad looking
can click , and can talk anythings on any subject
I will rtm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge View Post
Fully agreed with the FR above.
Really enjoyed full 90 mins of quality massage and JG session this afternoon.
Her massage skill is very good indeed. The Thai style JG (she said) is also no horse run.
Highly suitable for massage & JG's lover.

Overall rating(massage/JG):8.5/10
RTM/JG:yes,when I need a good rub
Quote:
Originally Posted by boboi83 View Post
I seldom write FR but this awesome lady really deserved the best of my humble FR. Her strength is good. Small built but oh boy she really got strength. Had her for one hour inclusive of one HJ and one JG. She's the First Lady that made me cum two times within an hour. Thumbs up. Really nice lady. Will rtm when i have the time. Guys pls take care of this awesome lady. Cheers to Virlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenUrge View Post
Short FR.

Decent looking for her age.
Nice and chatty.
Massage is pretty strong.
Nice chemistry when JG/HJ-ing.

A wonderful experience for me overall.

Will RTM if possible next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menly View Post
Was serviced by her b4 LNY.
Chatty and Smiley. Groin massage is Superb! Service oriented and not a time watcher. Look similar to the posted photo. 2 Hand up for Bros who want good Groin Massage. Worth trying. Recommended!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deffboy View Post
Visited her yesterday...
FR as follows...

Easy to break ice... knowledgeable on juagen ... tested on my kikujiao....
Massage is good
Nice chemistry when JG/HJ-ing. No rush...
given kisses on my nipples while hj-ing.
Money well spent for 90min...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFive View Post
Went for her massage earlier. Greeted and welcomed nicely. Very friendly and caring.Chatty as well and can speak english well.Massage is pretty strong.
Nice chemistry when JG/HJ-ing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Visited her recently. Nice discreet apartment, clean and cosy.

Opted for 90 minute session. Massage was OK, not the best I had but passable. Zhua Gen was good, in fact very good. Different from others and after explanation from her, realised that previous ZGs may have caused some damage (but nothing that cannot be healed through time) to my didi. Her ZG was pleasant, knew where to "zhua" without excessive pain.

HJ was exquisite. The oil she used very good, gave me a warm feeling. Did a dry hump on her and ejaculated in between her thighs.

Will RTM for her Zhua Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg1975 View Post
I just got off an appt with Virlin, and long story short I'm a happy man. Below is my FR. As opinions are subjective I won rate with numbers but just words. If it helps, I'm 1.70m tall and weigh 110kilos and quite hairy, sp u can can get an idea how my experience is like

Location: discreet and cosy. Confirm gt privacy. I took bus there, at 5 mins walk so can't say bout parking etc. Room is with shower attache and lights are dim.

Looks: milf type, my type

Boobs: Dark brown nipples like eraser and quite pointy. Smooth. She allows me to suck so I took my time to enjoy hehe

Service: she gave me hdly; HJ JG and body massage. Got a gd back rub on the ion mat after 1 hdly and HJ. Shes v chatty and can carry a gd English convoy. Explained the ion mat help circulate blood to my 2ic, so that'd why can feel warm, which is true. After 10 mins she HJ me again. Of cos enjoyed her nipples again. Then lastly juagen. I never experienced it before but while she massage she explained it. Felt my veins below my balls like got blood rushing, she explained it's cos blood flow. It was professionally done. Afterwards can see my like my cock slightly fatter then she say cos more blood can flow in. Then virlin gimme another HJ sia, I took sometime to cum but really feel diff. Donno if other bros can feel diff after jg.

Damage: $100 for 1 hour with THREE HJ, hdly, juagen and back massage only. Got free hug also haha.

Rtm: of course! I like the privacy, that she can talk English (alto got struggle a bit).

Hope my FR helps. Have a gd sg50 bros!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziej View Post
Long overdue MR for Virlin

To put it simply - best massage in SBF I've had. really work on you back, legs etc etc.

chatty, friendly and no rush.

exquisite HJ and superb tits to boot. enjoyed my session with her a month ago.

wanted to book on Fri but she was fully booked till midnight so ended up at Four Seasons Spa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster View Post
3rd time RTM. Found out she recently shift location.

Same as before. Love her massage and Thai Jugen but this time with the Saandhha Oil.
Strongly recommend for Jugen.
Will find her monthly for maintenance.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-12-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster (A)
Chat

Lightbulb Re: █▒Busty HK Masseur▒█ Aroma Oil Msg & Thai JG ♥ Super Addict Impotence+Sandhha Oil

More Reports For Virlin : Keep It Coming Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucky2 View Post
Belated FR. Good service. Explain every segment and the effect of the oil. Will rtm in future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVFK View Post
Hi to all bro,

Some contribution to all bro about her... I would say GOOD service provided by her and she know how to take good care of your younger brother. The whole session was wonderful and relax. Of course, the massage was painful but effective. You should give her a try for those looking for good massage on both area
Look may not be SYT, still not bad at all. If you're going for pretty, young and great figure then she's not your choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalawei View Post
Tried her few days ago, thought I write a FR

Looks: 8/10 (she's a MILF)
Figure: 7/10 (not bad for a MILF)
Boobs: 9/10 (really 36C)
Massage/JG: 10/10 (really use strength plus JG not pain at all)
HJ & HDLY: 10/10 (power!)
GFE: 10/10 (very accommodating and friendly)
RTM: of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaViEr84 View Post
Saw the ad very interesting especially the oil part lol...
Decided to try on last Thursday night.
Do be punctual as i got a bit of nagging by her after late by around 15 min due to traffic n no lots and thanks to the bro who agreed to delay his timing.

Location: discrete, not so car friendly as lots are along the road and full at some hours..
Looks: 7/10 (slowly grows)
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (me big boobs fanatic, but still enough to grab)
Massage/JG: 8/10 (detailed explanation on each action)
HJ & HDLY: 10/10
GFE: 7/10
RTM: if my usual one is busy and also seethe effect if its thats good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeangle View Post
Just went for a first appointment for the 90mins special with her earlier on, and the standard of a MILF masseuse is indeed extraordinary.

Location: discreet, easy to find and within 10mins of MRT station
Looks: 7/10 - she's a MILF in the 30s
Figure: 7/10 - not bad for a MILF, albeit chubby
Boobs: 9/10 - really 36C
Massage: 10/10 - strong and steady massage that penetrates through even steel muscles
HJ & HDLY: 10/10 - just great!
GFE: 10/10 - very accommodating, friendly and chatty

She is very professional in regards to massage techniques and the process, and brightens up the atmosphere with her open and friendly personality.

Her main star of the 90mins special, Sandha Oil massage, is indeed unique and indescribable as I have not encounter a sensation like this from my many sessions of massage with other experienced MILF masseuse. The feeling is new, stimulating and pleasuring at the same time.

RTM: of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos8899 View Post
Finish an session with this ML.

Overall:6/5 (BEST of the BEST!)
Face: not too bad, MILF! 4/5
Body: abit of tummy 3/5
Zhua gen and HJ: 5/5 very sensational.. (Got the 触电 feel, not those rush job)
Massage: SOLID hard massage with the elbows!!

She very detailed and tell u about everything she does. From head to tail there will be explanation. (If u first time la, like me)

Very chatty lady, we'll verse in Cantonese, Chinese but English understandable (due to slang of HK ppl)

RTF: definately a YES!

Treat this lady well! The best ML I've tried so far! (GURENTEED!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashyboy View Post
Location: Discreet and cozy. Shoebox apartment which means she is alone��.
Looks: 6/10 (milf, it slowly grow into u)

Body: Bah bah type, Big C.

Service: Reach the apt 7:40pm, quickly went to take a bath. First start with HDLY then HJ with her special oil (for enchancement). As she doing HJ, she lie beside me and started to lick my nipple. It blasted and some went to her hair. (Oops!). Went on with head massage and back massage with an ion mat on your didi. She's very chatty and can explain every services she performed. Juagen next and this is my first time. She again explained the most authentic juagen which she learn from a shifu in Thailand. You can actually feel that she is massaging and literally pulling your veins. It basically massaging your groin area and veins below your balls. I never experienced it before but while she massage she explained it. Nevertheless, another HJ, this time requested her to remove her bra. Pointed nipple with C cup. Fondling her breast while HJ. (though didnt blasted but definitely feel more shiok than the first round) Maybe i need a few more times of servicing. ��
Damage: $150 for almost 2 hour where i ended at 9.30pm because her next customer is late��. She is definitely not a timewatcher. Full of GFE.

Rtm: YES! But after i replenish my vit M.

My first FR, hope this help the bros out there. ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
Made a booking this morning and managed to secure a slot in the afternoon. Later found out from her that she was usually fully booked and I was lucky.
Tried and tested. To cut the story short, worth the money and what stated in the thread has been delivered. Left a happy man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
An overdue FR for Ms Virlin...

Visited Virlin last month... what attracted me to her was the Saandhha oil massage, must state that the cooling effect and the so called JG were quite shiok... here goes the scores;

Place : As I drive and my appointment was early, so no problem with parking. MRT may need to walk a bit... the room was cosy with a proper massage bed

Masseuse : confirmed dai chopped the pics are hers... quite a sweet lady but definitely not 28 years old... my guess is about late 30s... very smooth skin so feel good when roaming... her tits are so beautiful, one of the best I have "press" in recent years and I think she is proud of it too...

Skill : massage / back rubbing was ok... the JG or "pressing around my little brother" was shiok and I deemed it as the highlight. 2 HJs were given and I was surprised that my round 2 was quite powerful after her JG...

Overall a good session but at this rate, may not RTM too often.

Cheers and enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peach boy View Post
Today ard 2pm slot go to try tis gems- tks ts for that first...
Looks:6/10( normal looking )
Boobs:8/10(tink c cup w small sexy nipple)
Massage:8/10( ease my sore n pain )
Hj:8/10( slow n steady with auto roaming)
Gf:7/10( chatty n friendly)
Service:8/10( serve bottle of water )
Rtm:8/10( if my back pain return)
Overall:7.5/10( recommended for those love massage )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phellie View Post
Went up to meet this lady in a lazy afternoon, here comes the FR for her.

Location 9/10 (discreet)
Looks 6/10 (nt scary kind, milf look)
Body 7/10 (boobs nt bad)
Massage 8/10 (nt bad)
Hj 8/10 (the oil makes didi warm n cold)
RTM: maybe if looking for good massage.

Release twice of my loads. Second time shoot even further after applying the oil.
She always has some surprise n diff way of satisfying customer as compare to the other ml.
Old 13-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Re: █▒Busty HK Masseur▒█ Aroma Oil Msg & Thai JG ♥ Super Addict Impotence+Sandhha Oil

evening bumpzzz
Old 14-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Re: █▒Busty HK Masseur▒█ Aroma Oil Msg & Thai JG ♥ Super Addict Impotence+Sandhha Oil

evening bumpzzz
Old 15-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

good evening bros~
Old 16-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

evening bumpzzz
Old 17-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzzz
Old 18-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

evening bumpzzz
Old 19-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzz
Old 21-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzzz
Old 22-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Good afternoon bros
Old 23-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Bump upzzz
Old 24-12-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzz
Old 25-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

bump upzzzz