The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 31-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 6
DreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to behold
Talking 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VISIT

Gentlemen, DA Strongly recommend this Local MASSEUSE.
She is a highly qualified masseuse with exceptional skills! 性感迷人,波涛胸勇的本地按摩美女!!! Calling all massage BOOBS lover!!! She is a seductive busty masseuse who has extremely good attitude, fun loving with cheerful personality that will make you feel at ease. She has all natural big breast and her cleavage really give me a huge turn on. She is a University graduate from Singapore and can speak good english. She has has many years of massage experience, very hardworking with no short change and the right strength and technique to provide you the best complete full body massage. Her massage is so good that I’m sure it will helps to cure all your body and muscle ache, to ease all your tiredness and stress with her soothing hand. Feel the sensation touch of her body while she massage for you, her HDLY & HJ is so sensual and stimulating that makes you buay tahan and her sexy body massage combo with her special cock teasing skills which will send you to cloud heaven. Bros that are tired and in need for a real good massage to ease your painful body and a good happy ending, you know she is the right choice to go to. Hurry, call her NOW!!!
MUST TRY MASSEUSE! MASSAGE LOVER NOT TO MISS

Please Call Or Text COCO @ 8652 9222

Name: CoCo [Local]
Attitude: Service Oriented & Not Time Watcher
Body: Refer Pic
Boobs: SOLID Natural 36D
Height: 162cm
Weight: 49kg
Looks: Chio With CFM MIX BLOOD Look
Room: Discreet, SUPER Cozy, Pretty & Clean!
Language: English Text & Calls Are Welcome

Services That She Can Perform/Allow

☑ Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/JAP Massage [正宗指压/油推/日式按摩]

☑ Boobs Massage [波推]

☑ Lymphatic Detoxification [淋巴排毒]

☑ Authentic Chinese Juagen [正宗中式抓根]

☑ Back Kneeling [跪背]

☑ Face/Head Massage [脸/头部按摩]

☑ 69 HJ [69 式打飞机]

☑ 72 HDLY [ 72式海底捞月]

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身

[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her Whole Body During The Session. Digging Or Fingering Is Not Allow]

Mosha : 磨砂
[Body Scrub Using Paste. Great For Clearing Dead Skins & It’s Rejuvenating!]

Ear Candling : 耳烛

[Great For Clearing Ear Wax. A Paper Stick Will Be Insert a Little Into Your Ear Before Lighting It Up]

Whole Body Meridian Oil Massage : 全身经络推油

[Focus On Your Sore Joints & Muscles. Simply Amazing & Good!]

Authentic Chinese Style Massage With Shiatsu : 正宗中式按摩和指压
[Hardworking & Diligent. Good Strength & Able To Execute Good Techniques Of Massaging Your Core Acupoints]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[Office Workers Fall In! She Can Do Great Head Massage To Reduce Migraine & Headaches. Your Shoulder & Neck Will Loosen Up Too!]

Kneeling Back Massage : 跪背

[Use Her Knee To Massage Your Back While Balancing Her Body Weight]

Kidney Healthcare Massage : 肾部理疗和保健

[Massage The Kidney Area Which Helps Promote Better Functionality In The Long Run]

Boobs Massage Or Boobs Fxxk : 胸推或乳交
[How Could We Miss Out Such Gorgeous Sight When She Unhook! Hope You Stay Calm & Able To Resist Her Charm!]
[Do Note That An Additional $30 Is Required]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Juagen : 抓根
[Massage The Acupoints Around Your Precious To Promote Better Sexual Life]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Your Happy Ending. Non Mechanic & Able To Make You Aroused Within Minutes. Hope You’ll Enjoy!]

GFE : 女朋友感

[She’s a Great Companion Who Will Make Sure Your Time & Money Is Well Spent! Best She’s Not a Time Watcher]

Services that She don't provides:
Services That Are Not Mention Above.
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her.

Damages:
$100/One Massage Package With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins (Add $30 For BM Or BF)

Or

$150/FULL Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

♥♥♥ ULTRA Cozy Room With Massage Bed Included ♥♥♥

For More Report Reading, Click Here

Kindly note that She will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

View More Babes Here

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-12-2016, 02:04 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

DreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to beholdDreamzAngel is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

SOME REPORT for CoCO posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
juz sharing...

i have visited CoCo 3 times in 3 weeks

as i've mentioned in my FR, i won't rate her looks / massage by numbers
she's friendly, replies SMS in proper English without the need for Google Translate, can converse in simple English and... she can be 'naughty' at times too

however, she falls under the MILF category... to those that prefer SYTs can skip this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1ts0rGtF0 View Post
Tried Coco last week https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=537420. Took 90mins package with mosha

Location: East, short walk from MRT. Ample public parallel lots, but will probably get filled up fast lunchtime.

Body: 8.5/10 Good complexion, very well maintained body for a milf. Solid pair of C Cuppers (natural to me) and nice ass to boot

Massage: 7.5/10 Despite her rather petite frame, she packs enough strength that I had to ask her to lower down twice. Would have scored her higher but perhaps her style and rhythm is not exactly my cup of tea.

HDLY/ HJ: 9/10 Extreme tease while on all fours, asked to turn and was given a short boob fuck maybe it's the position and I can sense she was sort of uncomfortable but she still tried nevertheless. Beckoned her to let me play and suck her boobs and I released shortly after while she was licking my nipples. She tried to get me hard again during mosha. Sigh.. if only I were younger.. Had to tell her I was spent but she still moshaed my nether regions regardless. Excellent effort!

Service: 9/10 Very giggly, easy to break the ice. Good command of English. Best part is not once did she touch her phone even with the persistent incoming messages and towards the end, 2 calls which I suspect was from a bro who booked after me waiting to come up.

RTM: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runewar View Post
You should try it bro, RTM twice for me. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by samspren View Post
Hi Bros.. After hearing from so many I decided to try Coco out last week:

https://da3377.wordpress.com/ccoo/

Man, what a good decision. The place is quite discreet, yet well connected and clean, and the service is outstanding. She is not SYT type and I wouldn't call her very pretty, but her looks grow on you. However she more than makes up for this with her service which is top of the line. She has a great, well endowed figure too which is very nice to feel. She is also friendly and speaks decent English. Very giggly and able to have a conversation which was a refreshing change...

I went for the 90min, $150 package with Mosha. She started with a strong massage and kept checking for strength. Def not piano type and was really able to relax me. While lying face down I started moving my hands around (being too naughty), and she was giggling till I got to the key spot after which she started getting a bit excited. A bit of encouragement from me and all the clothes came off and the rest I will leave to the bros imagination... Suffice to say that I was a happy happy man!!

Finished off with a great Mosha where she did her best to make me release again, but was too tired. Maybe another day because I will definitely RTM and would recommend her without any hesitation.

This is my first FR and I am posting here as there are so few English speaking girls left, though I am a bit worried that it is going to be impossible to book her after this.. Sigh!!

Do let me know how this reads as I am still a bit unsure on whether this is a well written FR or not.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR CoCo
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Wink Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

SOME REPORT for CoCO posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post

She is the 2nd one who can give me 2 HJ besides the Ex-Coco (guru) so i decided to write this mr.

Decided to give her a try since there are so many +ve MR on her.

Managed to book her for 90mins on a lazy afternoon. Her location is pretty discreet and some walking distant from a MRT station.

Managed to get to her unit pretty fast. Gotten a small shock when she opened the door. She is probably early-mid 30s but my initial intention was to get a good massage. Her environment is very professional with a proper massage bed and background music. She offered me water or tea which is a very kind gesture. She's definitely not a SYT.

I requested for 2 x HJ during the start. She suggested to have the whole 90mins since i have a stiff back and forgo the mosha.

Her massage is hard and good. She give me the 1st shot after my back massage and it was sensually done. She ask if her panties should be drop for better accessibility to roam. Well liked.

Then she heated up a bag and place on my lower back as a heat therapy. I liked. And she continue to massage my legs and arms. Then she started the 2nd shot for me, my hands gets naughty and i managed to strip everything.

Then she gave me a pure 69 HJ and i fired the 2nd round. Clean up, showered and she offered a warm tea. Paid up and left.

In summary, she isn't the pretty kind but acceptable. Her massage is hard and good with good services. Her specials is great but will not state further as not sure if it's offered to every bro.

Will rtm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahkim View Post
My humble 2 cents worth of massage report. Had coco for supper yesterday night and i am completely satisfied left the apartment a happy boy 😁 had my first virgin breast fuck never before i tried with anyone and i've got to say it was out of this world the feeling is damn syiok! The way she looked into my eyes while i kept on pumping and see my little brother gone in between her soft and ample size melons.
Advance book her in the morning text her to ask if she accept non-chinese
And the reply was quite slow took her 1 hour to get back to me. But when she got back to me I was surprised when she replied me “yes dear” straight away i got excited 😁
Location wise its really accessible in any modes of transport because its damn near to the main road.
Ok cut story short the thing i love most about her is her attitude she is not someone who is rushing even her handjob she do it very slowly while i continue feasting on her melons. Her massage is very strong which i really like depends on you bros liking some like it gently while some like it with extreme force.
And lastly about her is that she will tend to get horny easily while i was licking and sucking her melons, she will buay tahan and grab my hand to her pussy that is when i climax and shoot more then usual SYIOK!!

Boobs : 8.5 (nice ample boobs definitely a C cupper plus )

Ass : 8 ( wish i could try her ass there very soft and i spank her alot )

Overall looks : 8 ( a well maintain milf )

Massage : 9 ( good strong massage )

Attitude : 10 ( no complaint about her attitude. Playful and naughty)

Damage : $150+$10 tips ( 1 boob fuck finish with handjob )

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR CoCo
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Old 31-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

THE ONE & ONLY EXCLUSIVE LOCAL MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER IN SAMMYBOY FORUM!

We strive to provide you with the best in the industry. Real authentic massage with a little extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every gals looking to join us have to undergo strict QC and they are turned away if they do not make the mark.

All photos are taken by us unless selfies provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many a gal has been turned away because of that. All photos are true representation of the gals themselves. You get what you see simply. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee should the photos and actual person do not tally.

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the gals' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them. Pls ask for it should you not get it. Do not keep quiet and come lament after that. You have every right as a paying customer to ask. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus. Some guys have all the luck.

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support!

"You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.."
Old 31-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Thumbs up Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

°(+^.^+)★ ONE STOP MASSAGE LOUNGE ★@D.Angelz (+^.^+)°

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

"Please visit website for the latest update of all new masseuses.."

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 17-01-2017 at 11:19 AM.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:07 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Thumbs up Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 17-01-2017 at 11:19 AM.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 17-01-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 31-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 31-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 31-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 31-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Re: 『CoCo,Local 36D Sexy LADY』 ♥ Full Body Massage♥B2B♥SPEIAL♥ WELCOME ALL RACE TO VI

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 01-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 03-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 04-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜

Old 05-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

☞ 好料都在这里 @梦幻 ☜