The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 08-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
celakbali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: desker road house 97 or 99

love milf..how to get her?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 03-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
desker road house 98

Bros !
It is House 98 Zarina, the Malay Ang Pai at Desker.
She is one of the hottest pros I have ever fucked in my life.
Very hot !
Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
erectaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's 2 ladies there, both are with big boob, which one is Zarina?
Last month saw one lady sat at the front chair near the door, she looked like very "high" on something......is Zarina the one that wearing a gold necklace with a name wording pendant?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

thinking of going to see her tomorrow, is she still around?
Old 11-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 11
lee26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the gerl tt makes ur dick stands up lah.hahaha.she sits rite in front of the door bro.my cuzzin intro me.who then i intro to my cuzzin.n the chain continues.haha.the only pro i wanna fuck again n again.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
hollyboy123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi

is she near the big sign showing 96?

how old is zarina?
Old 15-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
pinkielouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woahhh.... went to try Zarina few days back...
i was strolling around desker as i never been there before... was frantically searching high and low for the place...
upon reaching the alley, went to look around with no idea where is zarina till i chance upon a malay sitting in front of the door with the boobs facing me.. but i did not go up to her straight instead went around the alley to see more choices... apparently not alot of ppl workin... but alast still attracted to the malay so went back... i guess that shld be house 98...
walk towards her and ask her for price... she said $30 and did not bother to lower at all... sian 1/2...

once inside, she told me to strip and i saw the 2 balls bounce out of her dress... totally "appetising"... put my half-smoken cigg into the tray and quickly grab her boobies... she took over the cigg and smoke while i enjoy her boobies... after she done, immediately grab my bro by surprise and stuff inside her mouth and give me the CFM look...
tried a few position before i finally blew in missionary.

even though i m done and dressing up, all these time my hands can't keep away from her attracting boobies.

Look - 7/10 (for milf like her... she totally is great)
BOOBS - 8.5/10

any bros here still got any recommandation for malay (best milf + Big BOOBS) in desker ??
Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
hollyboy123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to see zarina at house 98. settle damage at $30.

asked her to wear yellow night gown.
Wow, the figure is amazing.

Tried banging from behind holding the giant juicy cups.

Great

Job done
Old 11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hollyboy and bros i have problems finding it.. Is it in the alley there or the main road there? because main and alley got 97,98,99. so was kinda of lost. Btw wat time she will be there?
Old 16-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
MrWhite is Cool - loads of Potential

been doing zarina for a looooooong time... once you get to know her, she can be very kinky.. try going early when she is very horny, or ask her for to do you outside in hotel.. much much much better . in fact she can do tarma with her bi friend who also is malay and has big boobs
Old 16-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

will she be around till mid-afternoon usually? i don't want to go geylang these days leh, desker is better cause i can go sim lim and look see after.
Old 16-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1820 / Power: 13
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
try going early when she is very horny, or ask her for to do you outside in hotel.. much much much better . in fact she can do tarma with her bi friend who also is malay and has big boobs
Any idea how much she charges for solo or tarma if done at hotels?
Old 19-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 12
havana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: desker road house 97 or 99

Went to house 98 to look for Zarina today..Finally got a chance to try her after several failed attempts previously....On first look, she looks pretty for her age(40+?)
Upon entering her room, she asked me to pay first($30). After stripping, she will give a very thorough wash, follow by questioning whether i used condom when i am whoring
After washing, she squeesh my dick and checked for discharge. She said if the discharge(pre-come) is clear, i am ok....but if cloudly, she will not bbbj.
Lucky i passed the test, she proceed to bbbj me cum hj while i played with her breast!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!! She has BIG nipple(areloa???)
After some time, i asked her whether i can breast fuck her. And she agree. Feeling that i am cumming, i asked her where can i come. She said anywhere..
An evil thought come to my mind!!!!....wanted to shoot into her mouth...But too late... cummed on the breast and some landed on her lips!!!
Overall experience enjoyable, recommend for bros who likes horny milf!!!

Rating
Looks: 6.5/10(horny look)
Figure: 6(with extra padding)
Breast: 7(big areloa with enhancement????)
Fj: didnt try
Bbbj: 7/10
Bf: 8/10(best part i like!!!!)
Rtf: yes!

*by the way, she said she will be away(Europe) somewhere in march...
Old 21-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1820 / Power: 13
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
After washing, she squeesh my dick and checked for discharge. She said if the discharge(pre-come) is clear, i am ok....but if cloudly, she will not bbbj...
Sorry bro. Dont quite understand here. U mean theres suppose to be discharged fm the dick?
Old 21-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 12
havana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to beholdhavana is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: desker road house 97 or 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Sorry bro. Dont quite understand here. U mean theres suppose to be discharged fm the dick?
I dont really know what she means
She was squeeshing my dick...she said the juice must be clear....so i presume she means pre-come or urine