The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 10-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
hollyboy123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: desker road house 97 or 99

Went to see selina.
But attracted to the house 102 or 104. cant remember.

the chinese aunty thre is so hot with big boobs trying to jump out of its compartment.

she is so friendly.

But did a good job with selina. Selina is full of boobs.

Must try the 104 house next week.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

I've been to the house beside the drink store for a few times already and the door is closed. Has it been shut down? but some houses further down has LBs in there.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 26-05-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
blackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi there,

I have a hard time finding this house, had to make many rounds but still cant find. I read from all the previous FRs that Zarina has those huge boobs and she sits outside in her chair. So i walked around desker and rowell.

And guess what i found in rowell a lady with similar descriptions sitting outside her chair too, huge boobs malay looking. I thought she might have shifted and must be her, asked her price and went into her room a few shops down. Went and slowly started action, and only after a brief chat i found out she is not Zarina. WTF, I made a mistake, this WL goes by the name of Rekha. I didnt want to ask her where zarina is since it doesnt seem nice. Overall her service is good esp BJ.

name: rekha
looks : fair (mistaken for minah)
height: 1.6
weight: really huge
boobs: 38C
pussy: shaven
bj : 6/10
fj : 5/10
Damage: $30
Loc : Rowell road shophouse row facing HDB (seen sitting in chair outside)
Old 31-05-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtecr1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
malay milf with big big solid tits...went in request her to wear g string,
wow her tits damn big...sprung out from her dress those brown solid tities just lick and she bbbj me damn solid......did a brest fuck and cummed unto her tits.....

good for cheap budget bonk.
look for Zarina
she is good !!! try her!! UP!!!
her giantic breast POWER!!!
Old 31-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been Cheonging Petain for more than 10 years dun really look into Desker ,dun know there r WLs there ,went there once with my friends after some beers so abit mabo can't really recall back ,maybe this few night will be going there see see ,juz want to ask how many house are there ? and the price range ? any basin inside the room like Petain to wash little Brother ?

Thanks
Old 01-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, first things first. The lady in question is Zarina and her "house" is 98. Secondly, she and the other female WLs operate in the alley between Desker and Rowell Road.
If anybody took a WL from the houses facing Rowell Road, where the flats are, took a ladyboy. As far as I know and remember, going back many years, there aren't any ladies operating along that stretch.
By the way, the ladies in the lane between the two roads have all got green cards, they have to go for check ups, and they are the designated red light area. Anybody operating outside that area isn't official, in other words.
I hope that straightens thing up. Happy bonking.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

Warm welcum frm Zarina.

Asked her to wear G-string panties.

V-neck blouse still on and BJ for 10 min.
While wathching the great valley of hers.
Some missionary b4 changing to spooning.
Great experience at zarina's boobs.
Old 13-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

Hi guys,

Some recomendation on big boos at desker.

the first house i think house 102 or 104 along desker has a chinese lady. So HOT with Ginormous tits warm welcum and good play with her.

House 92 got one aunty with big butt tried her once for doggie. 20 bucks only
Old 15-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

Hi guys!

Can u roughly guess how many customers zarina see foe one day?
Old 16-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 11
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Today at about 1615hrs, finally proceed to look for the Zarina that so many people had talk about. First time walk along Deskar Road. Man, some of the lady there are just too granny. No offense to anyone who frequent there. Saw one bombastic Malay MILF touching up on her makeup at no. 98. Only pick up enough courage to walk in on the third time I passes by. Once enter, was told to pay first. All in all just a normal fucking experience with a Malay MILF, but the huge boobs somehow make me remember the experience.

Look: 6/10 (Base on my Malay MILF standard)
Age: Before naked late thirties. After naked mid-forties.
bbbj: Different from with I had before with lot of tongue action
Boobs: Huge and soft with hard nipple
fj: Cant really remember. Focus all on her boobs
rtf: Maybe but unlikely.
Damage: $30
Old 30-06-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
blackknight24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyboy123 View Post
Went to see selina.
But attracted to the house 102 or 104. cant remember.

the chinese aunty thre is so hot with big boobs trying to jump out of its compartment.

she is so friendly.

But did a good job with selina. Selina is full of boobs.

Must try the 104 house next week.
selina is ah gua right
Old 01-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 12
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Bros, first things first. The lady in question is Zarina and her "house" is 98. Secondly, she and the other female WLs operate in the alley between Desker and Rowell Road.
If anybody took a WL from the houses facing Rowell Road, where the flats are, took a ladyboy. As far as I know and remember, going back many years, there aren't any ladies operating along that stretch.
By the way, the ladies in the lane between the two roads have all got green cards, they have to go for check ups, and they are the designated red light area. Anybody operating outside that area isn't official, in other words.
I hope that straightens thing up. Happy bonking.
I too walked along and pass H98 many times but not sure how to approach the ladies inside. I saw many plump ladies but dun hv the courage just to ask them "who is Zarina?". Can bros describe her body? I know many bros commented her melons are big but wat abt her body? Plump? Fat? Thks in adv....
Old 01-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
I too walked along and pass H98 many times but not sure how to approach the ladies inside. I saw many plump ladies but dun hv the courage just to ask them "who is Zarina?". Can bros describe her body? I know many bros commented her melons are big but wat abt her body? Plump? Fat? Thks in adv....
Zarina normally sits at the chair directly facing the front door. The first thing you notice, are, of course, her D cup size boobs and she usually uses a low cut blouse. Nobody else in that house has boobs that big. She's about 5'1" or 2" (abt 1.55m) I think. I'd say a medium size build.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
blackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by echorny View Post
Lol like what bro Dickrick as said she sits at the entrance bro.. If you her chair is empty she is busy. Bro Sultan posted her video of her before, if you pm me your email address i can send you the short clip just a glimpse of her so you know where to look for.

And all this dont need to be scared bro most are all friendly so if you're not sure whom is zarina just ask them, they'll definitely tell you where is she, since sometimes she might be on leave so nothing wrong bro. Be brave when you got the courage to walk into desker definitely you can do it..

Hope you'll have a wonderful experience with her.. Haha.. Good Luck
Old 05-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hymen tear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if zarina is bk....need to unleash the beast