The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
releven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: desker road house 97 or 99

guys zarina is back,went der to bonk her tday....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
releven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: desker road house 97 or 99

zarina is back guys,went to bonk her tday
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
blackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by releven View Post
zarina is back guys,went to bonk her tday
sweet...:d
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 8
fieldusername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros know what time Zarina operates until?
thanks!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cummingman is Cool - loads of Potential

Zarina operate until 11pm sometime 12am on weekend. Happy bonking.
Old 14-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a walk to Petain without finding any good bonks, I remember this topic and decided to try the famous Zarina.
I had quite a hard time to find the street as I was stupidly cheking the number 98 on Desker Road,I didnt see the street between Desker and Rowell hehehe

But after 15minutes I found it and first surprise, it is rly desert compared to Petain. I was the only one walking there, and there is quite a lot of choice.

I arrived in front of the number 98 and I asked for Zarina, she welcomed me and I have to admit her boobs are just huge

Look: 7/10 I like malay milf and her slutty face is nice
bj: 7/10 I asked for BBBJ but she didnt want first, luckily she gave me BBBJ after while I was fucking her boobs
Boobs: 10/10 Huge and soft with cute nipples, it was great to fuck it while she was sucking me
fj: 7/10 she went on top of me and she moves very well while telling me very naughty stories, I like, then i fucked her in missionary but was too excited I didnt last long and I cum in her pretty face
rtf: If ever i go cheonging again, I might try again yeah
Damage: $40
Old 15-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster
Chat

blackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
After a walk to Petain without finding any good bonks, I remember this topic and decided to try the famous Zarina.
I had quite a hard time to find the street as I was stupidly cheking the number 98 on Desker Road,I didnt see the street between Desker and Rowell hehehe

But after 15minutes I found it and first surprise, it is rly desert compared to Petain. I was the only one walking there, and there is quite a lot of choice.

I arrived in front of the number 98 and I asked for Zarina, she welcomed me and I have to admit her boobs are just huge

Look: 7/10 I like malay milf and her slutty face is nice
bj: 7/10 I asked for BBBJ but she didnt want first, luckily she gave me BBBJ after while I was fucking her boobs
Boobs: 10/10 Huge and soft with cute nipples, it was great to fuck it while she was sucking me
fj: 7/10 she went on top of me and she moves very well while telling me very naughty stories, I like, then i fucked her in missionary but was too excited I didnt last long and I cum in her pretty face
rtf: If ever i go cheonging again, I might try again yeah
Damage: $40
Just replied seeing your post in the Petain Thread, but its good you got a good deal with Zarina she will definitely please you bro.. Just to be on the safe side bro, please dont go for BBBJ with her, since she does alot of customers and even alot of foreign workers.. She dont do BBBJ on all but only on selected customers provided she likes you.. But why take the risk man.. Still got a long way to go..

Enjoy bro..
Old 16-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Not Activated
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to desker for some fun.. couldnt find zarina, the house door seems to be closed. so ended up with some malaysian malay in the neighbouring house. not bad looking, super tall like 1.75m? big boobs but her service is shit.

go in, she didnt even strip at all, just expose her boobs, cap me then ask me to start with missionary, not even 2 mins go to doggy then not even 1 min, go hj.. and worst still cant touch her, cant lick her, everything cant.. hj also must use CD. after 2 mins, she just left and tell me to pcc myself. screwed, 30 bucks for 5 mins of crappy service.. totally turned off, this is the last time im going to desker. think i rather stick to FLs.
Old 18-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
just went to desker for some fun.. couldnt find zarina, the house door seems to be closed. so ended up with some malaysian malay in the neighbouring house. not bad looking, super tall like 1.75m? big boobs but her service is shit.

go in, she didnt even strip at all, just expose her boobs, cap me then ask me to start with missionary, not even 2 mins go to doggy then not even 1 min, go hj.. and worst still cant touch her, cant lick her, everything cant.. hj also must use CD. after 2 mins, she just left and tell me to pcc myself. screwed, 30 bucks for 5 mins of crappy service.. totally turned off, this is the last time im going to desker. think i rather stick to FLs.
What time you went to find zarina? Since I have a bro whom tried her too on 16th. Maybe you went too early she operates in the evening bro.. Best is after 6pm..

Which house was it that is this malay WL at? There are some in desker that provides such services, but this is total rip off.. Some will refuse to strip or touch or link.. But just for 5mins service like this is too much.. Need to blacklist her bro..
Old 20-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
Wow! never knew Zarina allows CIF (Cum in Face). Steady lah!
Old 02-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinde View Post
Wow! never knew Zarina allows CIF (Cum in Face). Steady lah!
CIF so far never heard before, but CIM she does.. Haha got mine today after her wonderful BBBJ.. Btw bro NaughtyAngmoh, i was asking her about your recent visit haha and she seem to remember you..

Nice person to chat with, and this is something new i got to know from her, since first time im trying her during weekends she told me that on Sundays she will only do her regulars and she wont take in other guys banglas and other workers.. Dont know if other bros know about it, but just like to share with other bros..
Old 05-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I want to thank Bro Blackpower for sharing his experiences and videos of Zarina.
I tried to increase his reputation but was unable to. If any kind brother can up his reputation, I would appreciate it.
Thanks Blackpower for sharing o Zarina.
I used to be her regular. Best service in Desker. Huge tits, great blowjob.
For thos intrested in fucking a Malay MILF, she´s the one.
Best rgerads,
Chatoh
Old 06-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 8
fieldusername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow videos of Zarina?

this should be good! i must have missed them
Old 09-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
wow videos of Zarina?

this should be good! i must have missed them
Bro no FJ action with Zarina in the video.. Videos belong to Bro Sultan whom shared with us, its just a glimpse of her. So im just passing down to other bros..
Old 11-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alantyc79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to desker for a stroll & walked past hs 98.... theres 2 ladies wif very obvious gigantic boobs! 1 is sitting in front of the door & the other wearing white sitting along the walkway inside the hs. Was thinking which 1 is zarina? Haha...