The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
just walk about and try the 1st girl that interest you loh
cannot anyhow bonk leh...u give him lobung la...
if not wait he say ..
another bey gum wan day...
Old 23-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bad Fr to share with fellow samsters

Ever since 0866A number 18 left , seldom Cheong this house
Recently Cheong number 69 few times, she is really good but most of the time not available.
Swing by yesterday, as usual have to wait for awhile for number 69. Back side itch take number 50 as recommended by OKT.
This wl number 50 kind of attitude problem , showing CB face before start anything . I tried to ask her what happen but she say nothing.
cat bath less than 1 minute and straight away cover blow job.
After change me on TOP , lick and suck her Neh Neh for awhile only not more than a minute, she cannot take it , said don't know what I want. Straight away I get up and change and left the room door open while she was bathing

This Wl thought she can speak simple English and trying to be somebody. KNS
Any way this WL going back in 3 month time . Don't know how this wl can survive in Geylang for many months with her poor services rendered
Good luck if u don't take my advice and try her!
Old 23-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

she gud lookin wat...and gud body. i think most chio in e house...dats y cock itchy 555 n rod mood is lidat. lastime not so bad.
u can try g67... not bad but no joobjoob...
but still g69 better service
Old 23-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
she gud lookin wat...and gud body. i think most chio in e house...dats y cock itchy 555 n rod mood is lidat. lastime not so bad.
u can try g67... not bad but no joobjoob...
but still g69 better service
L8H66A G50 chio meh.....

69 real or fake boob ? but the last time i saw her not really my type.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by cassano10; 12-01-2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
L8H66A G50 chio meh.....
69 real or fake boob ? but the last time i saw her not really my type.
g50 bo chio meh?
chiio.. n nice body...but not as sweet as ur darling la. and her makeup like too much. somor gg bkk soon...no service one. pay 50 juz to see dat body... aiya..dun waste money la.

69 ... silicon .. mai suai la..but v gud service n superb frenching .. only visited once many months ago but even now i can still feel her tongue running along mine ..
Old 23-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
To be fair, g50 gives long patient and solid bbbj to me.
Her bbbj alone is worth the $50.
Fair exotic looks from udon Thani.
Tried her when less than 2months old.

That bro get poor svc probably due to being marked as g69 cust.
69 enhanced boobs according to okt.
Maybe bro cassano10 is handsome can get bbbj.
Uncle like me can't even jup non/boobs

Any way one man meat one man poison
Some may think she is pretty but I think she is sucks in term of overall performance. Any wl from 0845 ,43 or 1818 can perform much better than this bitch

However This minor incident will not stop my urge from trying Tom yam soup as I know there are stil many Thai wl provides fantastic services
Old 23-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Hmmm. But currently this batch abit lousy. Previous batch or 2 batches ago wah all power. Still miss them sia hahaha. G3,G60 and G73
Old 23-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Maybe bro cassano10 is handsome can get bbbj.
Uncle like me can't even jup non/boobs
arbutthen...u think i call him Whorelord for fun arh
but pudd jing na... the poor service is oso due to rod mood. i oso uncle but i visited when she new less than one week old. very sop but can suck bobs.
i know wat u mean la bro...i oso kena b4..one ger on her last day of work... once the door closed...she immediately told me she asked boss say wanted to go shopping but okt force her to work...so u can imagine the atmosphere ..she gimme dat...u n i shdnt be here ...dat kind of look.
okt stil can tell me this ger ok. i ban the house.
Old 23-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes....once u marked as so and so customer.....the other wls generally give u bad service.....i guess they want to avoid trouble with fellow housemate
Old 23-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you like long patient and passionate BBBJ got try Lor 18 H18 G5 ? it's not just mechanical BBBJ but she like eating your cock like eating ice cream ....seeing her do it is an experience itself.

took one session like going to BBBJ until times up..... what the fuck 5555 CB should have just CIM because she just kept going and going until i have to stop her . And then she also got that 2 big boobs acting as cushion on your thigh....damn song i tell you.
Old 23-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by cassano10; 12-01-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 23-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Sounds good to me.....bbbj and big boobs ...
Old 25-12-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm a newbie to GL scene decided to try G5 when I saw posts about how she has big boobs and gives good head. I'm a boobs and BBBJ lover. And fucking hell, she has big boobs that are soft. Almost thought they were natural at first. She also gives one hell of a blowjob. In addition to all that, she has a nice soft big ass. Didn't get CIM unfortunately but damn I'll still go back to her for those tits and BBBJ. Hopefully can get CIM next time if I'm lucky.

One question though, I'm a newbie do you guys have any recommendations for girls with big boobs and awesome BBBJ? If not I will really RTF her but feel like it will be a waste not trying other girls hahaha. Thanks in advance bros.

Last edited by Donky123; 25-12-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Comm and bros,
Just a short FR.

JM4G3, $40.

Type : 30+ Milf , from Chiang Mai. Although have abit of age, doesn't look auntie at all. Confident woman type. Slight Viet feeling
Body : Fair skin, C+ enhanced 75% hardness. Slight fats and have decent hump. Overall considered as curvy body.
Service : SOP, nipple abit, balls abit, cbj very normal, everything nothing good and bad.

Rtf? Maybe, I like confident milf looking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1