The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Just came back from thailand . Yep , agreed . Unless one can stay thai , the chances of successul marriage is almost close to nil .

As long as mae sai and issarn continues to be under thailand , there will be new recruits for the sex trade . A chio girl can choose to pick rice a day for 100 baht or an easy life by being in sex trade and earn much more . If u r her , which will u choose ? If I am in her shoes , I also don't know , but most likely I will choose the 2nd path than if customers I don't like want choose me I will tell mai aw , ba , than force him change girl

Hor gao gan la

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Well there are some successful ones and living happily ever after....one of them even produced a twin..in most cases, these singaporean hubbies are already working in Thailand, so not a prob, some even successfully bring them over pending for PR, but all living under the same roof with accepting parent-in-laws and living happily....it all depends on the family background...driven to circumstances had forced most of these daughters to work..but with an understanding and good families, usually ends up with happy marriages...do not just hear one side of a story...we are born with 2 ears after all...and of course a pair of eyes to observe....

There are pathetic cases also in which she is all way out to suck a guy's money dry...

do remember...want to get committed, understanding is essential..

Walao
Old 11-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mxp07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went there yest awesome i pick g88 first second 38 then third one 88
Old 11-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
FR 0845 G45 Ping/Pink For BBBJ Lovers With Caveat!

Note: damn good BBBJ giver but the caveat is that she is clock and dollar driven ... If all u want is to have an awesome blow job and CIM ... G45 is your choice.

Rare day where I have some time on my hands to get some FR dues out of the way. My Cat50 journey led me to Lorong 8 ... armed with notes and recommendations on other FRs i read, i was targeting 0843 (G9) or 0845 (G11, G13) ... the pimp of 0843 waved and invited me in, claiming his flock of newly arrived girls, the selection wasn't up to my standard having had a bad experience with chubby ones ... the three he had available at that time didn't carry the G9 badge that i was looking for and were slightly plump. I popped into 0845 hoping to have better luck, there were only 3 girls at that time, sadly none were G11 or 13, the pimp was friendly and yet persuasive claiming that his girls can 'perform' ... the better of the 3 there was G45 and my choice was made.

WL Name - G45 (Aka sounds like Ping or Pink)
Age - 24 years old
Height - around 1.55m (bare-foot)
Origin - Bangkok, Thailand
Home Base - 0845

Looks - 5.2/10: Definitely not one of the better looking ones in geylang, though she had nice features, sadly her features were all a strange mismatch. Make up was really thick ... she has long hair but bundled up.
Body - 5.8/10: initially looked good ... but her she was wearing a thick and tight outfit that held a shapely form but once she took off her clothes, you could see her taking a breath of relief from the tight outfit which held up a deceptive shape.
Tits - 5.2/10: Initially, she looked like a nice B+ to a C cupper ... after we went in, she stripped and gravity did the rest ... sigh... the were slightly saggy with stretch marks. Light colored and sensitive nipples
Shower - 8.5/10: There was seat (block of tiles) that was built into the wall, she suggested i take a seat after wetting me through... the level of service in here was really comparative to Cat150 girls and would even beat some of the good ones hands down... BBBJ, body massage etc ... details below.
French Kissing - NA ... only light pecks as she helped me peel off my clothes.
Cat-Bath - 6/10: It was quick but thorough, she even sucked each one of my toes!
AR 6.5/10: Not bad, she did this while i was lying face down and face up ... thorough but lacked the professional tongue lashing due to the 25min time constraint.
BBBJ 8.5/10 Put category 50/80/150 aside ... she was really good at this and took her time to suck the hell out of me in the shower and on the bed... she is also one of the rare CIM Cat50 girls ... yes... you heard me right, CIM!!! She gave my cock one hell of a work out!! She sucks like that is no tomorrow and damn hard working at it.
FJ: 4/10: Very mechanical... and i will explain why below. Adopted cowgirl and she wanted to come ASAP. Unloaded in final doggie position but very disappointing climax ...
Attitude - 3/10: She started out with a damn good attitude... but it was like the 25min countdown as well ... her attitude dissipated over time.
RTF - Only if I just want a damn good BBBJ and with attitude outside the door.

When we stepped into the room, she peeled of my clothes, kissed me gently on my cheeks, neck, shoulders and chest ... Expectations were on a rise at this time. Her outfit was tight and thick, which held a deceptive surprise as she struggled to peel them off... her body shape and tits just surrendered to gravity! Expectations dipping ... in the shower, after i sat down and was all well soaped, she used her pussy to scrub my cock from in front, turned around and scrubbed from behind as i fondled her titties and gently slapped her ass ... this was getting fun (expectations on the rise again...) She knelt down and started to give me a tit-job!!! This followed with a BBBJ... now.. her hands were busy under the seat... she was getting a cup of ice water, sipped into it and gave me a cold BBBJ... then alternated with another sip (after spitting out the cold) of hot water for a hot BBBJ... then cold again ... then hot again!!! (expectations on a steep rise now!) ... after that she performed a clean BBBJ without water ... it was awesome ... she massaged my nutsack at the same time and i thought i was going to explode in the shower.

After the shower, she suggested i lie face down on her hello kitty blanket/ towel ... she gave me a quick catbath and deep AR ... AR wasn't too bad... whole session was less than 2 mins ... and she asked me to flip over to face up ... started with catbath on nipples, inner thighs, groin, nutsack, knees and sucking of toes!!! All this while she very slowly massaged and stroked my cock! ... amazing! ... Then the amazing BBBJ continued ... her focus was incredible... no eye contact but obviously trying to make me explode/CIM ... She sucked, twirled her tongue and even twisted her motion to give a varied set of sensations ... it came to a point where i wondering when she was going to stop and proceeded to a FJ ... this was also the time where i started feel as though i was about to climax ... i told her i was going to cum ... and asked if it was ok to CIM ... she did not look at me... continued sucking real hard and actually gestured an okay sign with her fingers. I controlled hard not to cum hoping to have a bettter FJ since the BBBJ was so good...

She knew i wasn't cumming so she capped me and rode me in cowgirl position ... now... at this point, her face and attitude had changed... it was like all the hard work she put in did not result in me cumming ... i didn't want to see her black face any more and suggested doggie ... now this is where the expectations and experience fell like the stock market in the great depression! ... while fucking her doggie position, the speaker beeped suggested times up! She turned around said ... "no more time!" ... i was nearly climaxing and those words just destroyed the moment .... it gets even worse now! ... i finally came and gave a moan of pleasure ... and while giving my final strokes to squeeze out every last drop, she used her hands to peel my fingers off her hips and said again "no more time" ... i continued to stroke my cock to squeeze out the last few drops as she looked at me with a black face and said "you go shower first ... hurry ah!... no more time!"...

So ... you have to decide... if you just want a damn good BBBJ and can cum within that 25mins ... this is your girl!!! If you expect anything more... you will be sorely disappointed.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pay for 2 sessions, for more than enough time. She may not know you well enough. Regulars will get very good service and she is not a time watcher with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Note: damn good BBBJ giver but the caveat is that she is clock and dollar driven ... If all u want is to have an awesome blow job and CIM ... G45 is your choice.

Rare day where I have some time on my hands to get some FR dues out of the way. My Cat50 journey led me to Lorong 8 ... armed with notes and recommendations on other FRs i read, i was targeting 0843 (G9) or 0845 (G11, G13) ... the pimp of 0843 waved and invited me in, claiming his flock of newly arrived girls, the selection wasn't up to my standard having had a bad experience with chubby ones ... the three he had available at that time didn't carry the G9 badge that i was looking for and were slightly plump. I popped into 0845 hoping to have better luck, there were only 3 girls at that time, sadly none were G11 or 13, the pimp was friendly and yet persuasive claiming that his girls can 'perform' ... the better of the 3 there was G45 and my choice was made.

WL Name - G45 (Aka sounds like Ping or Pink)
Age - 24 years old
Height - around 1.55m (bare-foot)
Origin - Bangkok, Thailand
Home Base - 0845

Looks - 5.2/10: Definitely not one of the better looking ones in geylang, though she had nice features, sadly her features were all a strange mismatch. Make up was really thick ... she has long hair but bundled up.
Body - 5.8/10: initially looked good ... but her she was wearing a thick and tight outfit that held a shapely form but once she took off her clothes, you could see her taking a breath of relief from the tight outfit which held up a deceptive shape.
Tits - 5.2/10: Initially, she looked like a nice B+ to a C cupper ... after we went in, she stripped and gravity did the rest ... sigh... the were slightly saggy with stretch marks. Light colored and sensitive nipples
Shower - 8.5/10: There was seat (block of tiles) that was built into the wall, she suggested i take a seat after wetting me through... the level of service in here was really comparative to Cat150 girls and would even beat some of the good ones hands down... BBBJ, body massage etc ... details below.
French Kissing - NA ... only light pecks as she helped me peel off my clothes.
Cat-Bath - 6/10: It was quick but thorough, she even sucked each one of my toes!
AR 6.5/10: Not bad, she did this while i was lying face down and face up ... thorough but lacked the professional tongue lashing due to the 25min time constraint.
BBBJ 8.5/10 Put category 50/80/150 aside ... she was really good at this and took her time to suck the hell out of me in the shower and on the bed... she is also one of the rare CIM Cat50 girls ... yes... you heard me right, CIM!!! She gave my cock one hell of a work out!! She sucks like that is no tomorrow and damn hard working at it.
FJ: 4/10: Very mechanical... and i will explain why below. Adopted cowgirl and she wanted to come ASAP. Unloaded in final doggie position but very disappointing climax ...
Attitude - 3/10: She started out with a damn good attitude... but it was like the 25min countdown as well ... her attitude dissipated over time.
RTF - Only if I just want a damn good BBBJ and with attitude outside the door.

When we stepped into the room, she peeled of my clothes, kissed me gently on my cheeks, neck, shoulders and chest ... Expectations were on a rise at this time. Her outfit was tight and thick, which held a deceptive surprise as she struggled to peel them off... her body shape and tits just surrendered to gravity! Expectations dipping ... in the shower, after i sat down and was all well soaped, she used her pussy to scrub my cock from in front, turned around and scrubbed from behind as i fondled her titties and gently slapped her ass ... this was getting fun (expectations on the rise again...) She knelt down and started to give me a tit-job!!! This followed with a BBBJ... now.. her hands were busy under the seat... she was getting a cup of ice water, sipped into it and gave me a cold BBBJ... then alternated with another sip (after spitting out the cold) of hot water for a hot BBBJ... then cold again ... then hot again!!! (expectations on a steep rise now!) ... after that she performed a clean BBBJ without water ... it was awesome ... she massaged my nutsack at the same time and i thought i was going to explode in the shower.

After the shower, she suggested i lie face down on her hello kitty blanket/ towel ... she gave me a quick catbath and deep AR ... AR wasn't too bad... whole session was less than 2 mins ... and she asked me to flip over to face up ... started with catbath on nipples, inner thighs, groin, nutsack, knees and sucking of toes!!! All this while she very slowly massaged and stroked my cock! ... amazing! ... Then the amazing BBBJ continued ... her focus was incredible... no eye contact but obviously trying to make me explode/CIM ... She sucked, twirled her tongue and even twisted her motion to give a varied set of sensations ... it came to a point where i wondering when she was going to stop and proceeded to a FJ ... this was also the time where i started feel as though i was about to climax ... i told her i was going to cum ... and asked if it was ok to CIM ... she did not look at me... continued sucking real hard and actually gestured an okay sign with her fingers. I controlled hard not to cum hoping to have a bettter FJ since the BBBJ was so good...

She knew i wasn't cumming so she capped me and rode me in cowgirl position ... now... at this point, her face and attitude had changed... it was like all the hard work she put in did not result in me cumming ... i didn't want to see her black face any more and suggested doggie ... now this is where the expectations and experience fell like the stock market in the great depression! ... while fucking her doggie position, the speaker beeped suggested times up! She turned around said ... "no more time!" ... i was nearly climaxing and those words just destroyed the moment .... it gets even worse now! ... i finally came and gave a moan of pleasure ... and while giving my final strokes to squeeze out every last drop, she used her hands to peel my fingers off her hips and said again "no more time" ... i continued to stroke my cock to squeeze out the last few drops as she looked at me with a black face and said "you go shower first ... hurry ah!... no more time!"...

So ... you have to decide... if you just want a damn good BBBJ and can cum within that 25mins ... this is your girl!!! If you expect anything more... you will be sorely disappointed.

Last edited by stillgottheblue; 11-06-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiya , actually g45 gives good service , in fact one of the best in geylang now .

If u really wish to enjoy maybe u try extend ?

She really nice lady , just trying hard to earn a living .

The OKT of h45 is very nice guy also
Old 11-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't usually write but this one's a gem. H45G99 Amy
Went it chose a pretty petite girl with a beautiful Malay like look. Helped me undress, gave me a good bath even washed my butt for me, and all the while, she was staring at me smiling (which is rare and a few more stuff not usually done). Heck, she even allowed me to lick her all over (again which is pretty rare for my limited experience with $50) and I mean all over (and I don't usually do that but she's really yummy), she's got nice tight one too, which is flesh coloured! nice...
after all the action, she pinched my butt, rested on my shoulder and stared at me and smelling my shoulder all the while, then nibbled on my ears and gave me a gentle massage on my face/head, hugging me tight until the bell rang. Helped me get dressed, even carried my laptop bag out!
How's that! Really well $50 spent!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
Aiya , actually g45 gives good service , in fact one of the best in geylang now .

Hi bro collin_23 & stillgottheblue.... Guess u are right...I just came across a thread dedicated to G45... Next round then....thanks again for the tip!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Which Lorong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Went it chose a pretty petite girl with a beautiful Malay like look. Helped me undress, gave me a good bath even washed my butt for me, and all the while, she was staring at me smiling (which is rare and a few more stuff not usually done). Heck, she even allowed me to lick her all over (again which is pretty rare for my limited experience with $50) and I mean all over (and I don't usually do that but she's really yummy), she's got nice tight one too, which is flesh coloured! nice...
after all the action, she pinched my butt, rested on my shoulder and stared at me and smelling my shoulder all the while, then nibbled on my ears and gave me a gentle massage on my face/head, hugging me tight until the bell rang. Helped me get dressed, even carried my laptop bag out!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

No prob bro . U r entitled to your opinions mah by providing accurate FRs .

The problem with g45 basically is she too tired , more from overworked . Treat her nice and she will treat u nice don't worry .

I miss her though , just came back from thai on business trip , want start business there , partly because of a special someone haiz...

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Hi bro collin_23 & stillgottheblue.... Guess u are right...I just came across a thread dedicated to G45... Next round then....thanks again for the tip!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post

Agree that G45 service is good but can't say 4 okt, his treatment of girls is another thing all together......
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NightRaidx is Cool - loads of Potential

Any1 can like intro me to one nice
Slim
Not so really care about boob size
Gf feel
Moans lots
can finger
can boob job
good bj
PM me pls!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaidx View Post
Any1 can like intro me to one nice
Slim
Not so really care about boob size
Gf feel
Moans lots
can finger
can boob job
good bj
PM me pls!
bro, looks like you only want to be spoon fed, read through all the thread and you definitely find one.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
brother-in-arms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18-36-5
Nice and friendly gal...

Look:7/10
Boobs: natural C cups
Shower: yes
Frenching: yes
Catbath: yes
Bj only with balls sucking
FJ: hardworking
Att: 7/10

Rtf : likely will try L2034-10, still G5 is friendly and good Bonk
Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brother-in-arms View Post
L18-36-5
Nice and friendly gal...

Look:7/10
Boobs: natural C cups
Shower: yes
Frenching: yes
Catbath: yes
Bj only with balls sucking
FJ: hardworking
Att: 7/10

Rtf : likely will try L2034-10, still G5 is friendly and good Bonk
Her boobs is fake. It looks like real because it doesn't have the classic round shape . If u feel properly, u can feel the hardness on the underside of her breasts . When she lies down it also look weird doesn't really wobble like natural boobs. good thing is almost pink nips.
She is friendly, but definitely not hard working. Applies lots of ky and the whole bonk is rather mechanical.
Old 16-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
bro which lor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1