The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dating Apps - Milfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Don’t care liao bro since I am treated the least priority at home. ☹️
If you are at this stage, should leave your wife. Rather than you get caught flat out and labelled an a*hole, better if you leave and re-enter the sea the fishes aplenty. All kinds
Old 24-02-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don’t care liao bro since I am treated the least priority at home. ☹️
They says love does not wear off. It gets transferred to another person. If your wife is fucking someone else, putting your face on dating app will just give her a chance to push the blame on you when she is in the wrong first.

Don't be rash.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
They says love does not wear off. It gets transferred to another person. If your wife is fucking someone else, putting your face on dating app will just give her a chance to push the blame on you when she is in the wrong first.

Don't be rash.
Thank you bro for your advice.
Old 26-02-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

I divorced , n gor Yr case just do it or Don do it ,eventually will lead to divorce,just that bit messy but if from start Yr place is clearly defined then no problem just compensate her but if joint place then messy , if can bite the bullet, n enjoy Yr life
Old 26-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instead of finding FLs or MLs to make love, any Bros have luck or advice where to find MILFs or Ladies (Housewives or Married OLs), who are lonely or not receiving love from their husbands, to date them? Online or through apps?
Are you looking for sex with feelings? Don't play with fire. The other lady will eventually want you to leave your wife for her. Especially those single or divorced ladies. Better to separate sex from love. If purely for sex, there are so many options to choose from every time you are horny.

You have kids. Be fair to them. You are a father as well as a husband. Just because you are an unhappy husband, it doesn't mean you have to be an irresponsible father right? Just stay married till the kids are independent adults at least. You did bring them into this world. Give them a happy family till they grow up
Old 26-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Leroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeroy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry bro. I don’t have this group. 😅
My other meaning would be, look around yourself, maybe there are some that fits the bill.
We all appear contend on the surface, but no one else really knows how we are in real.
A commiserating smile may do more than you know.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Are you looking for sex with feelings? Don't play with fire. The other lady will eventually want you to leave your wife for her. Especially those single or divorced ladies. Better to separate sex from love. If purely for sex, there are so many options to choose from every time you are horny.

You have kids. Be fair to them. You are a father as well as a husband. Just because you are an unhappy husband, it doesn't mean you have to be an irresponsible father right? Just stay married till the kids are independent adults at least. You did bring them into this world. Give them a happy family till they grow up
Understand bro. Thank you for your advice
Old 27-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you got money or not? If got can try sugarbook lah. I've seen single moms there as a sugarbaby to get some financial support to raise her kids but in terms of how much I'm not sure.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wise words from some bros here. Don’t play with fire, if can just have sex and stay as that is the best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1