The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
Day 4: meet up with shop gal @ 1pm. Finally. Eat lunch , chit chat. But she got a call and tell me she need to go bank after lunch, home in Chiang rai need money. (Holy cow, I tio a gold digger). Act blur, say so sorry to hear that, ask her fastet go. Since I got time, I ride my Bike n explore city. About 4 plus., really boring. Wan a message, went to the famous Pandora n sayuri n one @ night market nearby(inside hotel), inside hotel one- few gal. Quote 1200 / 1400 2 categories. Don't liKe, so go Pandora, same few gals only, more ex quote me 1500/1700/2000. Then go sayurI, here lots of girl plus locals ah pek bioing them, sit down on sofa, choose 81/87( forget) quote 1200. The M badge 1700. Oso not very chio. This place is hoot n go. if need more infor please refer to forum.

Suppose to meet nurse @ 7pm. But she busy. I met up with bro happyman and another senior sbf in cnx . They bring us to pub that is far away from city, I really no idea where we are. But the gals / waiteress there is the best quality bunch I have seen in Cnx. Really enjoy the night there chatting with the bros n eating. Can ask the gal sit down, won't butterfly. But I never do so, as I m busy coordinatin to meet the nurse. In the end she cannot make it. Lucky got contingency plan, Msg the shop gal. Agree to meet @ my hotel nearby, we go nearby eat small dishes, 1am plus, she say her friend n bf using their room, she cannot go back. I suggest she come with me, I fast hand n leg book a room on Agoda. (I switCH to dorm room in the morning). This Bong not so much feeling, jus fuck n sleep. At least her breast big. Quite song to play with, nothing else to shout about.

Last day @ cnx, still hope to meet nurse again. Cross finger. Wish me luck
Next time i also want to go hospital and CMU area try my luck sian a girl from there
Old 15-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Then go sayurI, here lots of girl plus locals ah pek bioing them, sit down on sofa, choose 81/87( forget) quote 1200. The M badge 1700. Oso not very chio.
Wow, why the papasan quote you so expensive ar?
Badge is 1.3k bht, normal tagged is 1k bht.

Normally if overcharge the papasan will quote all 1k bht extra; eg: 1k for normal tag, so instead of 1k he will quote 2k bht. Unless you look like farang. Normally farang tio this pricing.
Old 15-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(Local nurse)
Continue walking, a damn chio lady in front, faster act tourist. Talk to her, find out she is a nurse. Chit chat with her, ask her go dinner with me.
Quote:
Then we go a nearby pub n drink continue sian her. Start to have more body contact. Di siao her, she got sensitive ear, nimble her loop she give soft moan. Damn shiok. About 12 plus. Ask her where she live, wanna send her home, she say she drive but a bit giddy Liao. Don't want to drive , journey about 45 min (ho seh Liao) suggest go my room, queen size bed. She okay with it.
Quote:
In few second tongue war liao. Service her 1st, the usual few move. She moan out softly with the breathing sound. Damn shiok. To my surprise, she willing to blow, but abit too much teeth (to my liking), corrected her. After 10/15 min of ramping then release(I not superman who can tong more than that).
Quote:
Day 4: meet up with shop gal @ 1pm. Finally. Eat lunch , chit chat. But she got a call and tell me she need to go bank after lunch, home in Chiang rai need money.
Quote:
Lucky got contingency plan, Msg the shop gal. Agree to meet @ my hotel nearby, we go nearby eat small dishes, 1am plus, she say her friend n bf using their room, she cannot go back. I suggest she come with me, I fast hand n leg book a room on Agoda. (I switCH to dorm room in the morning). This Bong not so much feeling, jus fuck n sleep. At least her breast big. Quite song to play with, nothing else to shout about.
Like that also can?
Win liao loh!

You sibei ho lah!
Old 15-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Like that also can?
Win liao loh!

You sibei ho lah! :cool
I also want go Chiang Mai leh
Old 15-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
you hold my hands ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Why leh?

Is it because can easily get free bonks huh?
Old 15-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

(Local nurse)
Continue walking, a damn chio lady in front, faster act tourist. Talk to her, find out she is a nurse. Chit chat with her, ask her go dinner wiyh me. Bring me go eat some local food, spicy seafood fried rice. Really spicy, use the chance and act cute in front of her. After dinner we go jalan jalan @ Maya mall. Treat her eat ice cream(the real one). Hold her hand, continue chit chat. Her english consider good for local PPL. I use Google translate in between when she don't understand. Then we go a nearby pub n drink continue sian her. Start to have more body contact. Di siao her, she got sensitive ear, nimble her loop she give soft moan. Damn shiok. About 12 plus. Ask her where she live, wanna send her home, she say she drive but a bit giddy Liao. Don't want to drive , journey about 45 min (ho seh Liao) suggest go my room, queen size bed. She okay with it.
Wah bro BeMyRockQueen your maha seneh (attraction) damn tok gong... chit chat with a normal stranger straight away agree to go dinner with you and ask her go your room she also ok with it.. what amuses me most is she's a Nurse by profession and not a WL Power lah, I also want such luck lei
Old 15-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you hold my hands ha...
Hihi... we hand on hand go drink ca phe yen la haha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Why leh?

Is it because can easily get free bonks huh?
Hmmm.. free fuck? Well, I nv nv in my life hoping for that when I go oversea 5555.. I was abt to ask TS whether is paid fuck or free fuck on the nurse or cafe gal coz he nv mention abt any payment.. mayb TS got the look of Aaron kwOK or Andy Lau.. me? Only got the look of Danny de nivo... short n fat 5555
Old 15-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 20
godfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Contact send to bro ruud27 and godfather85
Much thanks bro Going to contact your lobangs. Got a bad case of Chiang Mai blue balls
Old 15-11-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 20
godfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergodfather85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
(Local nurse)
Continue walking, a damn chio lady in front, faster act tourist. Talk to her, find out she is a nurse. Chit chat with her, ask her go dinner wiyh me. Bring me go eat some local food, spicy seafood fried rice. Really spicy, use the chance and act cute in front of her. After dinner we go jalan jalan @ Maya mall. Treat her eat ice cream(the real one). Hold her hand, continue chit chat. Her english consider good for local PPL. I use Google translate in between when she don't understand. Then we go a nearby pub n drink continue sian her. Start to have more body contact. Di siao her, she got sensitive ear, nimble her loop she give soft moan. Damn shiok. About 12 plus. Ask her where she live, wanna send her home, she say she drive but a bit giddy Liao. Don't want to drive , journey about 45 min (ho seh Liao) suggest go my room, queen size bed. She okay with it.
Power la bro, this is one hell of a catch.

By the way, really enjoyed sharing food and drinks with happyman and you last night
Old 15-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did not know its so easy to hook up a girl on the streets just like that. Gonna see if I can try his method during my trip in Jan.
Old 15-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Wah bro BeMyRockQueen your maha seneh (attraction)
5555+ I think you play thai amulet one. Maha saneh normal it's thai Buddhism terminology not thai krub. In thai we called it only saneh. Mee saneh. 555
Old 15-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ I think you play thai amulet one. Maha saneh normal it's thai Buddhism terminology not thai krub. In thai we called it only saneh. Mee saneh. 555
Hahaha thanks bro Nonteerak. Learn new thai word today Pom yak mee saneh krub 555
Old 15-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros. I act tourist about 10 to 20 times then hit one Leh. No look of arRon kwok. Normally bit bit Yan Dao(ownself say one). Just be friendly and no motives , jus normal make friends. Then see how it goes from there. Shop gal n nurse I never pay anything. Just meal n drinks? Total cost may not be cheaper than normal bar fine gal but I like this style more. Got the gamer achievement unlock feel. (Childish me)
Old 16-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Act Tourist

Quote:
To all bros. I act tourist about 10 to 20 times then hit one Leh. No look of arRon kwok. Normally bit bit Yan Dao (ownself say one). Just be friendly and no motives, jus normal make friends. Then see how it goes from there. Shop gal n nurse I never pay anything. Just meal n drinks? Total cost may not be cheaper than normal bar fine gal but I like this style more. Got the gamer achievement unlock feel. (Childish me)
Oh the secret to successfully score free bonks is to "act" tourist!
No wonder I never succeed before lah.

Good lah learn something new today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather85 View Post
Power la bro, this is one hell of a catch.
Remember to "act" tourist to score free bonks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1