The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80
Re: horny new FL

Name: dexblu
Race: Sg Chinese
Looks: brad pittbull-ish, short hair, clear face complexion. an outdoor sex guy with a big beer belly. trying to elongate my cock with constant bbbj by a gal.
Height: 137
Weight: 195kg
Dick: 1" flaccid, just a little longer when aroused
Frenching: Depends on FL's breath
Dick Licking: Allow
Ass Rim: Depends on my mood
Blow job: Allow only BBBJ provided you can make me cum for 1st shot CIM
CIM: No CIM No talk
Cum on Face (COF): Ok only...
Cum on body (COB): Spray all over tits, back, wherever i like to choose
FJ: No FJ i look for u for fuck ??
RAW: U want i oso dun wan. Strictly with condom, play rough, last longer
Damage: Maximum willing to pay $20 for 2hr unlimited shot. Room charges and condom you pay

Special note: I am a very horny old man, and would like to have 2hours SEXxion, so strictly for gals with stamina n minimum natural "C" cup b00bs with a easily wet pussy. Due to my work, sex have to be very discreet and you have to email me a naked picture of you in various angles and suggestive poses (to include pussy close-up shots also), first before we close any deals. I would only be able to fuck one FL a day as I would like to fuck her till she "beh jin chu" , in case you cant get me to book u, please use a dildo to play with yourself.

please pm me and I will give you my email add fo u to send me your naked photos first.

let's hope we can have some great sex here...cheers...

Steady Man , Bro if not i thought come into wrong forum-sammygal forum
Old 04-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!psp1000 is one of the Best!

haha i just email her my photo, but I look like 100% look alike Andy Lau, don't know she believed or not ....
Old 04-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro i don't agree with you.
i dun tink there's anything wrong with bros pointing out what is right and what's not. i agree with most bros here TS's terms are ridiculous and unacceptable. school holidays? possible too imho. so what if write alot. nowadays got many resources in this forum itself alrdy.

sorry bro, dun talk about ruckus and tell pple to move on. why don't
YOU move on since this thread is of no interest to you.

unless i'm wrong and u've alrdy sent a picture.

imho, this kind of thing is wrong and bros here are just making noise and keep the standard in sbf.

otherwise what is the world coming to with more FLs like TS ard?
thats assuming it's not a prank in the 1st place of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Actually quite amazed by the ruckus so far ...

Nobody here aware that you need to be interviewed when you wanna buy a Ferrari car or a Hermes bag? Yes, money is not everything ... to me, it's even lower class to smash up people's rice bowl becoz they wun let you fuck them at a cheap price.

For the record, I also wun spend a penny on a Hermes bag becoz their desgns dun even turn me on ... & between a Ferrari & a Maserati, I'd take the latter anytime.
BUT there are still many who would pay to get interviewed ... know what I mean?

The lady has stated her terms ... if it's not acceptable, just move on lor.
This is a free market ... willing seller, willing buyers - pricing theory will always find its own equilibrium, no need for condemnation.

PS: Those who mentioned "school holidays" ... come on, the lady took the bother to write so much in detail, if you haven't noticed? So, maybe it's you guys who need to go back to your books again?

Disclaimer: Nope, I'm not the ex-FB who directed her to this forum.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Actually quite amazed by the ruckus so far ...

Nobody here aware that you need to be interviewed when you wanna buy a Ferrari car or a Hermes bag? Yes, money is not everything ... to me, it's even lower class to smash up people's rice bowl becoz they wun let you fuck them at a cheap price.

Disclaimer: Nope, I'm not the ex-FB who directed her to this forum.
dude... which country u talking about when u say one needs to be interviewed before one can buy Hermes bag or Ferrari car ???

or u trying to kid others ??
Old 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
XXXL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pays and serviced her..and must send mug shots..Headlines after pictures splashed all over news papers..Wat a JOKES...?Y dun u post ur pictures here..and bros to decides u pays or they pays to service u??
Old 04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
Hi to sghornygal... since u are always on the look out for gd sex n wanna make some cash out of it... pls do read the special note at the end of my details...cheers and happy fucking...

Name: dexblu
Race: Sg Chinese
Looks: brad pittbull-ish, short hair, clear face complexion. an outdoor sex guy with a big beer belly. trying to elongate my cock with constant bbbj by a gal.
Height: 137
Weight: 195kg
Dick: 1" flaccid, just a little longer when aroused
Frenching: Depends on FL's breath
Dick Licking: Allow
Ass Rim: Depends on my mood
Blow job: Allow only BBBJ provided you can make me cum for 1st shot CIM
CIM: No CIM No talk
Cum on Face (COF): Ok only...
Cum on body (COB): Spray all over tits, back, wherever i like to choose
FJ: No FJ i look for u for fuck ??
RAW: U want i oso dun wan. Strictly with condom, play rough, last longer
Damage: Maximum willing to pay $20 for 2hr unlimited shot. Room charges and condom you pay

Special note: I am a very horny old man, and would like to have 2hours SEXxion, so strictly for gals with stamina n minimum natural "C" cup b00bs with a easily wet pussy. Due to my work, sex have to be very discreet and you have to email me a naked picture of you in various angles and suggestive poses (to include pussy close-up shots also), first before we close any deals. I would only be able to fuck one FL a day as I would like to fuck her till she "beh jin chu" , in case you cant get me to book u, please use a dildo to play with yourself.

please pm me and I will give you my email add fo u to send me your naked photos first.

let's hope we can have some great sex here...cheers...
this is a gd 1.... hahahahaha...
Old 04-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

To each his own... afterall, this is buyer-seller market. Like, buy... don't like, move on. I really do not see how 3 pages of "oh I don't like what you are posting" yada yada contributes to whether TS is good enough in bed? For the record, we are here for good fun, not to victimize just because something doesn't quite agree with our eyes and minds.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 18
StormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStormTwister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
To each his own... afterall, this is buyer-seller market. Like, buy... don't like, move on. I really do not see how 3 pages of "oh I don't like what you are posting" yada yada contributes to whether TS is good enough in bed? For the record, we are here for good fun, not to victimize just because something doesn't quite agree with our eyes and minds.
to each his own.... you can choose not to comment, we can choose to show our distaste on this lousy quality thread !
Old 04-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTwister View Post
to each his own.... you can choose not to comment, we can choose to show our distaste on this lousy quality thread !

Chill, dude... my intent was actually this statement.

I really do not see how 3 pages of "oh I don't like what you are posting" yada yada contributes to whether TS is good enough in bed? For the record, we are here for good fun, not to victimize just because something doesn't quite agree with our eyes and minds.

The thread in essence itself is not lousy. Content is there and little language errors. It is what the individual's expectations that deemed this thread damned.

Make love, not war.... and I really wanna poke your backside now...
Old 04-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Main issue is... she manage to grab our attention, next thing will be.. Waiting for her reply...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

hehe, i think is just a joke lah. she claim that got senior bros here meeting her liao. Well , i don think senior bros here are so naive leh to send real photo, maybe some of the newbies will loh correct me if wrong
Old 04-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpew View Post
Main issue is... she manage to grab our attention, next thing will be.. Waiting for her reply...
Correct... advertisement over liao... on with the show
Old 04-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sghornygal is Cool - loads of Potential

hi to all...

my bad if it had made alot of ppl feel uncomfortable etc yah? but am not gog to start a verbal war cos eventually everyone here is after a gd time...so no pt in getting upset...

as for whether am i real or not...probably only some will noe then... but really, please chill n take it easy...don burn brain cells and just enjoy sex or life as it is...

cheers n happy fucking...
Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

can you believe it? hehe say i childish when i say senior bros here won send photo
this one ah tell her nicely don want to listen
Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA....THANK U MISS FOR BRIGHTEN UP OUR DAY

Why do SG FLs alway mark up their price in t market ?????
E regardless on their status ......any better rather then holding a pink IC
As thou we bros here will feel more high by holding yr PINK IC in 1 hand n do u at t same time.... We should ask for discount as we mostly r holding Pink IC too....haha

u mention tats its better to see a horny gal enjoying rather then a dead fish...
Yes most n for all bros here should agreed but most n for all is u should make us high....

I dim think u know how to sweet talk...talk dirty....or some KCs to full fill our lust n egos don't u ????
Thats a big loses to most PRCs

Good svcs provided as u feel u can give...but sorry hoh is up to t customers to juded...

Yes u can feel free to advertised n promote yrself anywhere anyway anytime

TO BE A GOOD SALESPERSON PLS DO SOME MARKETING N SURVEY 1ST B4 U ENTER

Good luck to u n may see u become t hottest babe in t forum

Last edited by loneyheart; 04-09-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1