The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pitless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcwc View Post
Ah! The good old day with KFC and KBSgirl, tried MBC yesterday and was rather certain that they are not sister, I was very worried too but I checked her LOVE and she said it's not the same.
How is the girl able to check? damn outright clone bro. Girls only come here to work for their okt, 99% are all runners doing the errands.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I try to scout for benefit of bros tonight
Old 12-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
brocklesnarwang is Cool - loads of Potential

I had tried sora from MBC girl. And indeed I remember her from sistar last time. She tell me not sistar which I doubt. She been here only 1-2mth ago.i am a cheongster in sb she want to bluff me xia. Haha. Anyway sora no good . Photo not even close to person. The other 2 girl heard its better from my buddy. Will try n update soon.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocklesnarwang View Post
I had tried sora from MBC girl. And indeed I remember her from sistar last time. She tell me not sistar which I doubt. She been here only 1-2mth ago.i am a cheongster in sb she want to bluff me xia. Haha. Anyway sora no good . Photo not even close to person. The other 2 girl heard its better from my buddy. Will try n update soon.
Thanks bro
Old 12-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

await the FR from all for the other 2 gals from MBC
Old 12-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like Choon n Jiya both got different pricing... Will there be a review on Choon pricing???
Old 12-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Targeting First Blood
Old 12-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBerry View Post
Thanks for the scout bro! I tried Sora, she's good too. Damn!!! Addicted already! Haa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcwc View Post
Ah! The good old day with KFC and KBSgirl, tried MBC yesterday and was rather certain that they are not sister, I was very worried too but I checked her LOVE and she said it's not the same.
Hmmm some how I smell shit... If it looks like shit, smells like shit, you dont need to taste it to make sure its shit. FACES, SISTAR, MBC you so stupid that you dont even know how to be a good clone. No wonder you cant even manage your girls' schedule even do a photoshop right
Old 12-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

no wonder PRC real chio bu has to take video to counter the cheaters ...maybe kimchi should try this. mosaic the face but show the body
Old 12-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitless View Post
it seems to me wcwc and cherryberry are clones of mbc.
look at their previous post and join year.
Do not seem convincing to me.

just my 2 cents worth.
Now that u mention it, does indeed sound suspicious!

With so many clones and fake FRs no wonder people lose faith in FRs. Lately I made appt with this local girl (won't mention name here but bros can pm me if you want to know who) . She look good and FR sounds great but when she opened the door I immediately paid the rejection fee of $50. I couldn't bring myself to fuck her. All the FRs are either fake or people have really low standards. I rather pay more for quality.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
Now that u mention it, does indeed sound suspicious!

With so many clones and fake FRs no wonder people lose faith in FRs. Lately I made appt with this local girl (won't mention name here but bros can pm me if you want to know who) . She look good and FR sounds great but when she opened the door I immediately paid the rejection fee of $50. I couldn't bring myself to fuck her. All the FRs are either fake or people have really low standards. I rather pay more for quality.
PM me if found one. i will add points for u
Old 13-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone knows what happened to Sistar? not seen his ad lately...
Old 13-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Choon from Sensationss, FR from the girl's thread

i wanted to book MBC Love to test and write FR here but agent reply me say she very popular one cannot get. Good for me i managed to get Choon from Sensation instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
Thanks Bro Sensationss, keep up the great standard

Thanks Bro Hellmode, i trust his FRs, so right away try to book

verified girl in pic, all description accurate
resemblance to pic 85%

Face : 8.25
Boobs : damn good full C
Body : tall a very big plus point, model type so not heavy, carry and bonk no problem
skin : smooth / fair
BBBJ: 8
FJ : 8.5 can do any style
GFE: 8.5 all non verbal she didn't speak much english

can french can paint

Overall : 8.5
RTF : yes

Cons
location my 3rd choice, it was 2 single bed joint together
her skin mid section saggy
Old 13-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erniecblj is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

i wanted to book MBC Love to test and write FR here but agent reply me say she very popular one cannot get. Good for me i managed to get Choon from Sensation instead.
Bro thanks for your FR. Choon is my next target
Old 13-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
kenw09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Korean Girls Review !

I was very interested to try Choon, as her photo resembles 100% to a ML (massage lady) whom I seen in sydney. An ML doesnt do FS in Sydney, but fortunately we had good chemistry and in the heat of moment, we went into 69 position, i was able to taste her fresh pink fully shaved abalone and she eagerly gave me BBBJ in the middle of her moaning....

When I saw the photoshopped photos i thought that is her and I am so excited to book, but after reading bro Tiu FR, i can confirm that it is not her, as my ML is 100% looks like the photoshopped photos and she has the fittest body, no sagging at all, even perhaps close to having a six pack.. however i think even 85% resemblance would be very beautiful still

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1