The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Which Nationality can make a good wife??
PRC 179 10.12%
Vietnamese 240 13.57%
Singaporean 226 12.78%
Thai 398 22.50%
Malaysian 412 23.29%
Myanmar 40 2.26%
Filipinos 105 5.94%
Caucasian 169 9.55%
Voters: 1769. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Dont quite understand why prc is leading the polls?
one man meat is another man poison mah.
Old 19-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chinarunjie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
?????

???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????
1?????
????????????????????????????????
2?????
&nbsp,?????; ????????????????????????????????C20??????????????? ???????
&nbsp,????900mm; 3??????????
?????????????????????900mm?????????????????
&nbsp,????; 4???????
&nbsp,???????????????; ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????
5.???????????2.5mm??????????????????????15cm
Old 10-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

survey thread
Old 24-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (B)

poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

:d:d:d:d:d
Old 11-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
JJ07 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJ07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I choose Malaysian
Old 13-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

I voted Vietnamese
Old 16-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Oktbestfriend is Cool - loads of Potential

i am thinking why no hongkong
Old 21-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Hong Kong belongs to China...so assume they classify under PRC bah ...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 20-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Reading through the threads, it struck me that many of those making comments or even saying they have voted did not actually marry anyone from those nationalities. It's either they have a gf or just a friend of that nationality or have friends/relatives who had gf, and quite rarely, a wife of some nationality. What a joke!

I'm also never married, but anyways, since this is how the polls have gone, from my experience dating girls (sg, m'sian, PRC, Korean) I would say none of them is wife material. SG girls are materialistic and so pampered that they don't want to look after the house. The three I dated say they want a maid if married, don't want do housework (even if is husband and wife split half-half) and two don't know how to cook (one can make some simple dishes). I also dated two M'sian girls who work as accountants here. They think very highly of themselves, always say their colleagues stupid duno how do work, duno how be flexible, duno this, duno that. They don't like anything about Singapore. Not the people, not the food, nothing at all apart from the salary. Only Malaysia boleh. (Now, writing this, I wondered why they dated me. Lol.) The PRC I dated was almost ideal in the beginning. Super gentle and caring. But slowly start intrude upon my finances. Want to control my money. I know. Sounds like typical PRC story. But it happened to me. And the girls from all three nationalities obviously view their future mother-in-law as an enemy to be kept away from their future husband! The Korean I dated and her circle of friends are very haolian. They have the mentality that they are foreign talents. That they are a class above locals. Materialistic also. I realized we were together only because, for a period of time, SG bfs was sort of a trophy for Korean girls to show off to their friends (which is quite strange given that they look down on locals generally.)

Sex wise, the PRC gf is best. Good stereo and really enjoys being fucked. Always asking for more rounds. Our record was 8 times during a weekend staycation at MBS. We were both drained by the seventh round but she say 8 is auspicious. She would have gone for nine (长长久久) if we didn't have to check out. Till now I still can't forget the way she ride and the mirror image when we doggie. She had one ex-bf whom she slept with while staying in NTU hostel. Followed by the SG girl who can cook. She likes to doll up in lingerie and stuff and is quite pro-active. Also only one ex-bf from poly. Then is one of the other SG girls. She's quite fun with all the toys. Also, she was the only virgin amongst the girls. She kept it till 24yo and gave me in Bali where we went for our second vacation. The Korean is so-so only. Just good stereo. Had three ex-bf, one from uni, one is friends' friend and one from office. The last SG girl is next. But really nothing much. She care more about staying clean and maintaining her image than enjoying sex. She slept with two ex-bf from church. The Malaysians come last. Both are dead fishes. The one from Serumbun had ex-bf in KL uni and another two guys whom she met online. The other from Penang also lost her virginity to bf while studying uni in KL. She had an affair with her married ex-boss. If u are traditional and want a virgin wife, u can forget about foreign girls unless u snag them fresh in uni. Unlike SG, most have to leave their hometown and go big cities to study uni. Almost 100% will lose their virginity there. That's what the two Malaysians and the PRC told me. To me, that was not a deal breaker since I already had the SG girl's virginity. Just info for unseasoned bro.

As for how the relationships ended, my first gf was the SG girl who cooks. At that time I was still very stuck with the idea that I haven't fucked a virgin and couldn't bring myself to settle down with her. It was quite a sad and drawn out ending for both of us. We're still friends now. The only ex-gf whom I'm still friends with. My second gf was the SG virgin. She wanted to live in a condo, have a car (at least a Mazda 5) and maid. Back then, I simply could not afford that kind of life that she wanted. Quarreled many times over this, there was some give and take cause she's quite a traditional girl and didn't want to have more than one man in her life. But the last straw was the ridiculous wedding package she wanted to have and we never recovered from that quarrel. Having had enough with locals, I went for the highly-rated (more like over-rated) m'sians and found the Penang girl. I got bored listening to her complaints and ended it. Then is the PRC. I was really enchanted at first, but when she started wanting to know all my accounts, I ended it. It wasn't pretty since there's a lot of sobs, begging and finally threats after that. Next is the other Malaysian girl. I ended it after getting sick of going to Serumbun every weekend. Then is the forgettable SG girl and we never really clicked and I really hated being "encouraged" (more like hard-sold) to attend CHC. And finally the Korean who dumped me after SG bfs went out of fashion with her circle of friends.

I just started dating a Taiwanese girl. But already she started asking about my salary and wants me to help her get PR. I wonder what's next.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 20-11-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Reading through the threads, it struck me that many of those making comments or even saying they have voted did not actually marry anyone from those nationalities. It's either they have a gf or just a friend of that nationality or have friends/relatives who had gf, and quite rarely, a wife of some nationality. What a joke!

I'm also never married, but anyways, since this is how the polls have gone, from my experience dating girls (sg, m'sian, PRC, Korean) I would say none of them is wife material. SG girls are materialistic and so pampered that they don't want to look after the house. The three I dated say they want a maid if married, don't want do housework (even if is husband and wife split half-half) and two don't know how to cook (one can make some simple dishes). I also dated two M'sian girls who work as accountants here. They think very highly of themselves, always say their colleagues stupid duno how do work, duno how be flexible, duno this, duno that. They don't like anything about Singapore. Not the people, not the food, nothing at all apart from the salary. Only Malaysia boleh. (Now, writing this, I wondered why they dated me. Lol.) The PRC I dated was almost ideal in the beginning. Super gentle and caring. But slowly start intrude upon my finances. Want to control my money. I know. Sounds like typical PRC story. But it happened to me. And the girls from all three nationalities obviously view their future mother-in-law as an enemy to be kept away from their future husband! The Korean I dated and her circle of friends are very haolian. They have the mentality that they are foreign talents. That they are a class above locals. Materialistic also. I realized we were together only because, for a period of time, SG bfs was sort of a trophy for Korean girls to show off to their friends (which is quite strange given that they look down on locals generally.)

Sex wise, the PRC gf is best. Good stereo and really enjoys being fucked. Always asking for more rounds. Our record was 8 times during a weekend staycation at MBS. We were both drained by the seventh round but she say 8 is auspicious. She would have gone for nine (长长久久) if we didn't have to check out. Till now I still can't forget the way she ride and the mirror image when we doggie. She had one ex-bf whom she slept with while staying in NTU hostel. Followed by the SG girl who can cook. She likes to doll up in lingerie and stuff and is quite pro-active. Also only one ex-bf from poly. Then is one of the other SG girls. She's quite fun with all the toys. Also, she was the only virgin amongst the girls. She kept it till 24yo and gave me in Bali where we went for our second vacation. The Korean is so-so only. Just good stereo. Had three ex-bf, one from uni, one is friends' friend and one from office. The last SG girl is next. But really nothing much. She care more about staying clean and maintaining her image than enjoying sex. She slept with two ex-bf from church. The Malaysians come last. Both are dead fishes. The one from Serumbun had ex-bf in KL uni and another two guys whom she met online. The other from Penang also lost her virginity to bf while studying uni in KL. She had an affair with her married ex-boss. If u are traditional and want a virgin wife, u can forget about foreign girls unless u snag them fresh in uni. Unlike SG, most have to leave their hometown and go big cities to study uni. Almost 100% will lose their virginity there. That's what the two Malaysians and the PRC told me. To me, that was not a deal breaker since I already had the SG girl's virginity. Just info for unseasoned bro.

As for how the relationships ended, my first gf was the SG girl who cooks. At that time I was still very stuck with the idea that I haven't fucked a virgin and couldn't bring myself to settle down with her. It was quite a sad and drawn out ending for both of us. We're still friends now. The only ex-gf whom I'm still friends with. My second gf was the SG virgin. She wanted to live in a condo, have a car (at least a Mazda 5) and maid. Back then, I simply could not afford that kind of life that she wanted. Quarreled many times over this, there was some give and take cause she's quite a traditional girl and didn't want to have more than one man in her life. But the last straw was the ridiculous wedding package she wanted to have and we never recovered from that quarrel. Having had enough with locals, I went for the highly-rated (more like over-rated) m'sians and found the Penang girl. I got bored listening to her complaints and ended it. Then is the PRC. I was really enchanted at first, but when she started wanting to know all my accounts, I ended it. It wasn't pretty since there's a lot of sobs, begging and finally threats after that. Next is the other Malaysian girl. I ended it after getting sick of going to Serumbun every weekend. Then is the forgettable SG girl and we never really clicked and I really hated being "encouraged" (more like hard-sold) to attend CHC. And finally the Korean who dumped me after SG bfs went out of fashion with her circle of friends.

I just started dating a Taiwanese girl. But already she started asking about my salary and wants me to help her get PR. I wonder what's next.
Bro, i will need to up your thread because the 8 times (auspicious number) thingie . Nice post by the way!!
Old 27-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say I find that Malaysian are cunning . They plays mind games very well.
Old 31-01-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Sad to say I find that Malaysian are cunning . They plays mind games very well.
malaysians are very cunning and very hypocritical
Old 22-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a stupid questions bros, hahaha but probably i prefer to be in America , how's that sound?
Old 07-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Which Nationality can make a good wife??
Stupid question haha but for me I like SG
Old 08-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
Bankala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBankala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

try in philippines bros, it's good there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1