The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

I would like to recommend Michelle, who is an English speaking massage provider. She has been in Singapore for quite a while and can speak our kind of English.

Looks 8/10: still quite pretty despite her age (30s)
Massage 10/10: Impressive strength and Thai massage techniques
Feeling Massage 10/10: Best I ever tried. I think all the reports from other customers of hers says a lot about her service standards without me having to eloborate further
Facial 9/10: very relaxing with face mask as well
Boobs 8/10: Huge and bouncy tits
Jua Gen 10/10: Michelle's Jua Gen is THE BEST I have ever tried, no joke. Try it for yourself to believe.

Overall a really really good experience. Only fault I kind find with Michelle if I really really want to nitpick is that she is not an 18 year old sweet young thing.

However, with age comes experience and Michelle really shows it with her service standards especially her Thai Massage and Jua Gen. Definitely unrivaled in the market.

Old 22-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
thanks bro, vera left last 5 days.

i think many of them already advance booking.
Already made my booking =) Going to see her tomorrow
Old 23-07-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Already made my booking =) Going to see her tomorrow

I also managed to get a slot during her "fully booked" days-so kinda gimmicky if you ask me

Zara
Old 23-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post
Ok got it

Even I myself pause to think for a sec before talking in chinese. Sometimes can get embrassing.

Anyway next up on my radar is yangyang. Looks really cute.
Does Yang Yang speak any English??

I also got a slot with Vera She going to be damn busy next few days!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 23-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, was wondering if any of you guys have tried Tarma Massages before with English speaking ML?
Old 23-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Guys visiting Vera.. Be punctual lol. Factor in ten minutes for parking at least..
Old 23-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Guys visiting Vera.. Be punctual lol. Factor in ten minutes for parking at least..
If parallel na, I park at the hotel down the road... can makan at the kopithiam opposite after done-ded...

Just note sometimes hotel also close the parking, esp lunchtime etc...

Zara
Old 23-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back from Vera. She is damn beautiful lah! Would happily marry her if I could!

Super friendly. Great massage. Limited roaming. Weird cold water sucking thing...which I really liked! Only thing is I got 45 mins only as she is so fully booked!! She didn't answer the phone once while I was there which is great (and it was vibrating almost non-stop).

Yes parking is really difficult there! Glad I experienced her. She's not sure if she will return to SG or not

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 23-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 15
catch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to behold

BRO TS, great job for starting this thread. I hope other stable can see the non stop biz gers like Vera and others with limited English and those accommodating non Chinese speaking bro are doing and hopefully come up with a system to.cater to this big untapped mkt!

Grateful brother...
Old 23-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro. We definitely would like more like Vera And Venus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch78 View Post
BRO TS, great job for starting this thread. I hope other stable can see the non stop biz gers like Vera and others with limited English and those accommodating non Chinese speaking bro are doing and hopefully come up with a system to.cater to this big untapped mkt!

Grateful brother...

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 23-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

Mingzhao has two English speaking girls, the other being Sophia, although she seems to accept Chinese clients only? My honest review on Sophia:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

Was actually quite shocked when I saw her for the first time. She is really pretty, no doubt about that. Even more so than the photos.

She was very scantily dressed when giving me the massage, which gave me a very good view of her body. Killer model kinda body to match that killer face. Boobs were not huge, but I would say the right proportion for her body type. Not flat AA kind of breasts definitely.

Massage was average at best really. I give her extra point of being able to get the job done despite her inexperience. Like some other brothers here, she has mentioned that she is still learning and trying her best.

Attitude in general wasn't too bad. We spent a lot of time chatting and it seems she is very well read and well informed. Could even have a little intellectual debate on the control of media in PRC!

Overall a positive experience and would definitely visit again. Perhaps in a few weeks time and hopefully her massage skills would be even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½Man½Beast View Post
I would like to recommend Michelle, who is an English speaking massage provider. She has been in Singapore for quite a while and can speak our kind of English.

Looks 8/10: still quite pretty despite her age (30s)
Massage 10/10: Impressive strength and Thai massage techniques
Feeling Massage 10/10: Best I ever tried. I think all the reports from other customers of hers says a lot about her service standards without me having to eloborate further
Facial 9/10: very relaxing with face mask as well
Boobs 8/10: Huge and bouncy tits
Jua Gen 10/10: Michelle's Jua Gen is THE BEST I have ever tried, no joke. Try it for yourself to believe.

Overall a really really good experience. Only fault I kind find with Michelle if I really really want to nitpick is that she is not an 18 year old sweet young thing.

However, with age comes experience and Michelle really shows it with her service standards especially her Thai Massage and Jua Gen. Definitely unrivaled in the market.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang_king View Post
Mingzhao has two English speaking girls, the other being Sophia, although she seems to accept Chinese clients only? My honest review on Sophia:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

Was actually quite shocked when I saw her for the first time. She is really pretty, no doubt about that. Even more so than the photos.

She was very scantily dressed when giving me the massage, which gave me a very good view of her body. Killer model kinda body to match that killer face. Boobs were not huge, but I would say the right proportion for her body type. Not flat AA kind of breasts definitely.

Massage was average at best really. I give her extra point of being able to get the job done despite her inexperience. Like some other brothers here, she has mentioned that she is still learning and trying her best.

Attitude in general wasn't too bad. We spent a lot of time chatting and it seems she is very well read and well informed. Could even have a little intellectual debate on the control of media in PRC!

Overall a positive experience and would definitely visit again. Perhaps in a few weeks time and hopefully her massage skills would be even better!

Upped you for your FR. She does look very hot. Going to book her when payday comes
Old 23-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Prohunting13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been frequenting the forums for awhile now but this is going to be my first post. Really grateful that this thread was started!

Visited Vera today and it's a shame I discovered her so late. She was really pretty and her English was amongst the best I have seen. Massage was about 7/10. She's leaving on Sunday ( bros undecided better act quick provided she still has slots! ) and said she's not coming back. Do hope she'll change her mind.

On another note, anyone tried KiKi before? Saw a few FRs on her page but personally, I would be more inclined to believe the bros' inputs here. Cheers!
Old 23-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
johnleee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am detecting suspicious activities from posters of mingzhao's girls with old accounts.

1. They post almost exclusively about mingzhao's girls only.
2. They appear to be active years ago 2002-2008, and then became celibate or joined a monastery because no activity on SBF for years.
3. Then suddenly they are posting positive FRs on mingzhao girls.

Please check the posters for such suspicious posting trends. It is likely these inactive accounts are bought by the webmaster to advertise in this thread and in the English thread as well.

Am almost certain I'm going to get zapped for this by these old accounts But the truth is only a few clicks away - Click on the username, select "Find all posts by XXXX" and see for yourself. Old unused accounts and suddenly active after this and the English threads are created?

A bit suspicious.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post
Upped you for your FR. She does look very hot. Going to book her when payday comes
Interested to see your FR bro. She seems to have mixed reviews from being 8-9/10 to being poor. Don't know what to believe!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1