The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Please continue TS
Old 09-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update,
Please continue...
Old 09-04-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 8
Msuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to behold

More More More please
Old 09-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CitiSarah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 09-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, more please.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
iLoveSpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, support here.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
virgilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support..
Old 10-04-2017, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Sweet dream baby", Marcus give a final kiss and head for the bath room. He heard Diana muttered: "Good night dad... Fuck you soon....".

Danny was watching Diana secretly in class. He realized Diana looks more radiant recently. The glow in her face, the occasional daydreaming and then breaking into a secretive smile. Shit! Is she dating someone? Danny was a shy young man who was a nerdy kid and always excel in his studies. He was not bad looking but his shy nature doesn't get him much attention from the girls. He was infatuated with Diana for a long time. He love her long wavy hair and the perky big boobs. Yes nerdy guy can be horny too. Her boobs though big was nothing when compared to his mom, Sunny.

Danny came from a very well to do family, extremely rich family actually. But all his peers has no idea he was a rich kid. He stay at Sentosa Cove with his parents. His dad Kevin was a pastor in America, always traveling the world preaching. That leaves Danny with dearest mommy alone at the house most of the time. Danny has no idea how much dad made for his job, but life was good, too good, to give a shit why.

Danny was brought up with strict teaching of the lord. He was definitely going to heaven when he die one day. But recently he had been doing a lot of confession in his room. He believe he had gone astray, by his parent's standard. Oh God... forgive me for visiting sammyboy forum... I was just checking how evil that site is so I can warn people not to go there. Forgive me for visiting motherless.com... I... I click into that site by mistake... and most importantly, forgive me for checking out my own mother's boobs... I can't help it... They are sooooo big!

However, after his confession, he click into motherless again and start searching for video tagged with "mother". He would go through them one by one, and stop at the one that appears to look like real incest. With mommy's panties that he secretly stolen from her wardrobe, he wrap it around his dick and start his usual edging session.

Danny was truly blessed, with a HUGE dick. There is still one third of it sticking out even when he was holding his shaft with both hands. He could give himself a blowjob actually, which he did, after maybe two hours of edging, he would bend over his own dick and took it in his mouth, jerking furiously until his start to blast his hot sperm and he would caught it with his palm, catching the "first wave" and smear it all over his dick. It heighten his horniness as he do that, and catch the rest of it in his mouth, swallow them all. His cum was easily three times the amount of average's person cum.

He didn't include this act during his confession because he was not sure was it a sin to swallow your own seed? Though mom told him that masturbation was "strongly" discouraged although the Bible does not specifically label it as a sin. He was worried initially when he first did it. He wonder was he gay for eating his own cum. But he went to the gym, the basket ball court and look at his sweaty peers exercising and his dick doesn't get hard or stir. So he guess he was normal.

It was a Sunday morning and his alarm always goes off at 9am. Why does he need to wake up so early on a Sunday? Well recently he found out his mom Sunny was into Yoga, lamenting that she need to loose weight. He wouldn't want to miss the scene when mom start her yoga session in her body hugging attire. The maid Candy will have the breakfast ready for him. He would wash up and sat in front of the bar counter, having his breakfast and secretly ogle at his mom's devilish curves and her gigantic boobs that her sport bra can barely restrain. As mom do her yoga poses following the DVD instruction played on TV, he sport the hardest dick as his vision lingers on mom's cameltoe.

Mom turned and saw him having his breakfast as usual and greeted him with a big smile.

"Good morning Son! You want me to join mom for some yoga? I see you have been watching mom exercising for the last few days. C'mon, it's good for you", Sunny warmly invite her son to join her.

"Oh mom, it's ok. I still haven't finish my breakfast", he wave his sausage at mom.

"Ok, maybe next time, have your breakfast earlier and we can do this together", Sunny resumed her yoga pose. She was now doing the bridge pose and his eyes brighten up.

The pose requires her to lie on floor with knees bent and directly over heels, with her arms at sides, palms down, then press her feet into floor as she lift hips until thighs are parallel to floor and bringing her chest toward chin. "Hold for 1 minute", the DVD said.

Holy fuck! Danny quickly move from the bar counter to the sofa, where he was directly facing mom's raised hips, her legs shoulder width apart. Her pussy mount was full and outlined by her tight yoga pants. Sunny didn't bother with extra padding for her yoga pants because she figured she was doing it at the privacy of her house anyway, but she forgot to factor in her teenage son, a hot blooded young man with a lot of energy to spare.

She was holding her pose and she felt it, that someone was intensely staring at her pussy. She was confused at first, then she realized her son was sitting on the sofa, and there was a damn obvious bulge on his sport shorts. She quickly broke the pose and stood up, feeling embarrassed. Geez... was my son checking me out??

"Alright, that's it for the day, oh boy I need to wash up", she turned and quickly got on to the stair to her bedroom upstairs. Danny's eyes lingers on her ass til she was out of sight.

To be cunntinued...
Old 10-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

Very exciting story.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Dimitrov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cuntinue soon...
Old 10-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Keele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 10-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Theout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 10-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oh nice start.....looking forward to more
Old 11-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Alright, that's it for the day, oh boy I need to wash up", she turned and quickly got on to the stair to her bedroom upstairs. Danny's eyes lingers on her ass til she was out of sight.

Sunny stood in front of her full length mirror and check herself. Oh my... she realized her cameltoe was pretty obvious in her yoga pants. Her G cup breast was stretching her sport bra to the max. Kevin has been gone for 3 weeks and even though they had sex chat on Skype it doesn't purge the simmering pent up desire for a good penetration.

She removed all her clothes and study her figure in front of the mirror. Squeezing her breasts together with her arms, turning around and study her ass. Not bad for a 45 years old she thought. Except for that little tummy. Then she recall what she saw earlier, that bulge. My boy is a young man now... Looks like he got a big one like his dad too. Her hand move from her breast to her bare pussy lips, fingers started rubbing on it as she was already wet. She went to lay on her bed and closed her eyes, fingers dancing on her pussy and she imagine Brian licking her.

Yes not Kevin but Brian, her co-worker at the office. Brian was a handsome suave looking man in his 20s. During a company year end party she was quite drunk and Brian was asked to send her home with her car as Kevin was oversea. Brian happily agreed as he had always dream of fucking this hot milf.

Brian helped Sunny to her seat and help her buckle up. In the process he had a good chance of feeling her boobs while "helping" her. He lower her seat more since she was already sleepy. The he realized he didn't have her address! Oh man... he decided to drove off from the hotel first and try to wake her for her address. He drove the car to East Coast and park at a secluded parking area. By then Sunny was out cold, her ample bosom heaving up and down as she breath. She was wearing a one piece red dress with spaghetti straps. He swallow his saliva as he turn and try to wake her by shaking her arms.

"Sunny. Wake up!" Damn no response. He shook her arms some more and her boobs jounce around. His fingers was brushing on her side boobs as he held her arms and shook her. Fuck... he was getting horny looking at this sweet hot milf. Evil thoughts filled his mind and he weighs the pro and con of trying anything on her. Fuck la... don't care... Knn this is now or never.

He lowered his own side too and shift her seat more towards the back and Sunny stirred briefly... "mmm...", she made a sexy moan and continued her slumber. Kevin turned and move his head between her legs and he carefully part them more. He dare not on the car light so he used his handphone torch app and shine at her private part. Fuck! Commando! He could not believe it. The wife of a pastor went commando to her company dinner and dance party.

He fold her knee length dress up a bit more to get a better look. Oh my... nice pussy lips, just the kind of shape he like. Cleanly shaven too! Oh fuck... oh fuck... He quickly took a few pictures with his phone and also recorded a video of her lying there and the close up of her bare pussy. Now he face another dilemma... He love to eat pussy. His girlfriend have to beg him to stop after countless orgasm just by eating her pussy. He could not resist anymore and he plunge in and the contact of his tongue on her pussy made his cock super hard.

He proceed to use all his tongue kongfu on Sunny's hot pussy and Sunny was having a wet dream. Kevin was licking her real good and she opened her leg more for him.

"Yes baby... mmmm...", she said in her dream. Brian froze for a second fearing she was awake but she continued to sleep after murmuring. Sensing it was alright he continued and was feeling very uncomfortable with his penis straining against his tight pants. He lightly slapped Sunny's face and called her name, no response. Good.

He sat back up, unbuckled his belt and remove his pants and underwear, freeing his angry bird for some action. He carefully move his body over where Sunny's head are and point his hard dick at her lips, snap! Nice picture, he thought. He inched closer and this time his dick was touching her lips, snap! Sweet! By now Brian was all pumped up, adrenaline was driving his lust higher and higher. He too had a few drinks and he threw his last precaution out of the window.

Fuck! Brian move again and position himself on top of her but not putting his weight on Sunny to avoid waking her. He carefully lifted her legs up and apart, as he position his vein popping cock against her labia. Surprisingly he found her wet! His eyes locked on her face as he guide his cock in slowly. Ahhhhhh... fuck... yes... Feeling it gliding into her pussy was dream come true. After his whole dick went in he stopped.

"Mmmm... mmm...", Sunny murmured again.

He slowly pull his dick out and push in again, then again, working to a slow tempo. Oh fuck... shiok... fuck... his eyes rest on her boobs. He pulled her spaghetti straps off her shoulder and pulled her dress and bra down, exposing her G cup breast. Oh fuck... so big... He lower his lips to her left nipple and took it into his mouth. Then he taste the right one. Nice... damn nice... he squeeze her boobs lightly and his hand cannot embrace them all. He continued to pump his cock in and out and soon he felt the urge to cum. Oh fuck... he pulled out at the last minute, quickly adjusting his position and splash his hot cum all over her face and boobs.

Sunny felt something hit her face and she slowly opened her eyes. Her head was in a daze but she felt something was not right. Sticky substance was on her eye lashes and she wipe it away with her hand. Then she saw Brian face, holding his cock in his hand looking at her.

"AHHHHHHHH..." Sunny screamed.

To be cuntinued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1