The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-10-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Why don't you guys use your debit card to withdraw from ATM? Because you don't want to leave "traces" at home that you have been in Batam? At least, you have stamps on the passport, so it cannot be that case.

On Friday, the official exchange rate SGD/IDR was 9406,57 (source XE.COM).
Considering that Maestro (by Mastercard) applies a fee on the order of 1.25% on the official exchange rate (I may be wrong and it could be 1.5%), the actual exchange rate on withdrawals on Friday night using a Singaporean debit card would have been something like 9289 (warning: NOT using the credit function. It must be the debit function, that is Maestro or Cirrus).

I know one can get something more by hard negotiation, but the convenience of withdrawing from ATM is a value itself. It takes just 2 minutes and the rate is competitive (in the case you report, even better).

How to use the "debit" function?
Use a card with the Maestro logo, possibly avoid multifunction cards including also credit function (Mastercard, VISA, etc.). Then select "Withdraw" from "Savings".
Finished with your masturbating?

Here's the withdrawals that I made recently when the rate is about 9,500, and about 9,200 late at night.

CAse 1: 1/10 - XE.com rate 9509
Case 2: 8/10 - Xe.com rate 9406

Usually we can get very close to the XE rate above. As for how much, i can't remember. But, once you factor in the $5 svc charge, the effective rate becomes low unless you withdraw a lot, eg. 2.5jt in the 8/10 case. Else, the rate via ATM will not better off from night money changer. Of course, you can beat the convenience of ATM machine when late at night though...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 19-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Finished with your masturbating?
I left Batam Sunday afternoon and flew back to my country the same night.
I am now in my office, and YES, I only have my photos to remember the good moments of last week. Each photo is stimulating, although not erotic (hmm, well, some is ), but after the overdose of this week in Batam my dick is still sore. I will wait a while ok.

Quote:
Here's the withdrawals that I made recently when the rate is about 9,500
Yes, the $5 service charge kills the convenience of the exchange rate.
Where did you withdraw 2.5M?? I could only find ATMs allowing up to 2M. Or maybe is it a recent update?
This time, I only exchanged USD, after checking in a few places (I have some USD at home and this is a good way to spend them).
Old 19-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mingxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to batam tmr we can go together i frist time go hope have bro can jion me
Old 19-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Lucky Plaza. There's an ATM lobby AT THE back off the building. I forgot which bank's ATM was it. But, once you enter the door, on the far front is Maybank's ATM. On the near front, the second ATM allows up to 2.5juta in a single transaction.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky Plaza. There's an ATM lobby AT THE back off the building. I forgot which bank's ATM was it. But, once you enter the door, on the far front is Maybank's ATM. On the near front, the second ATM allows up to 2.5juta in a single transaction.
thanks, a very good piece of information

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

i finally found who she resemble now

..and at 800k rupiah in Batam.

(not going to share where to find her,all i can say she is in Batam)

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam.

Solution to find them : Bring expectation down by at least half,hehehe...be humble,be nice and try to understand what i say.

There are still many of such in Batam. "Gonna catch 'em all"

Her smile can melt many man's hearts,so beware.

illustration photo taken from internet

The really good girls always disappear from the scene fast.

Note : with the above posted photo,most who sees her will be able to know they found her (in Batam).
Wow!! sounds like another fantastic trip tis time round.

Only thg u hav 2 watch out is your 'stalkers' in this forum.

They joined u in yr prev newbie trips or link ups,disappears frm the forum altogether & then register another nick (or use their other nicks) here 2 expose openly wat u told em 2 keep 2 themselves regarding certain good places/girls u brought em to. They also use yr 'contacts' 2 stalk yr footsteps in btm without giving u credit.

Such lowdown cowardly leeches they r...lol...woes 2 em 4 allowing the cheap & good 2 gradually disappear frm btm.

prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good
Old 19-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good
It's either 1 butch of bros who's is with bro nono, agreed or support to whatever he or his group said and then there's another butch of bros who denied what bro nono and his group (group 1) says. Also there's 1 group who just here to gather information and not comment or have any FR.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
It's either 1 butch of bros who's is with bro nono, agreed or support to whatever he or his group said and then there's another butch of bros who denied what bro nono and his group (group 1) says. Also there's 1 group who just here to gather information and not comment or have any FR.
My pt is simple,there's onli 2 grps,those who supports genuine info providers & those silent readers who were gathering info is 1 grp,..other 1 were those jealous-headed,w a lil twisted-mind,mayb even w hidden agenda,hoping nobody goes 2 btm 4 the cheaper mongerin by exposing the good (& cheap) pl 2 make em more expensive & hopefully 2 direct the attention 2 some other parts of SEA 2 chiong. The reason can b 4 pride & trying to seek attention too..lol

1 grp's building Rome,1 grp tries 2 destroy it.

tat's my pt & observe.
Old 19-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You forgot, it's my 3rd night. I was there already on Saturday night, last ferry.
Oops! Yea,i forgot that you were there about 14 hours before me,hehehe...and the trouble you got yourself into and as well as the "good time" you got must have exhausted part of you.

Quote:
She's so accommodating that I don't think I will be waking her up in the middle of the night .. must 怜香惜玉 a bit..
Well...hehehe...sleep,is for the weak whenever I am in Batam...and on the last night,i am usually weak...hehehe...I do revitalize tho.

(fact is,not enough sleep can also make one weaker)

Quote:
although I still find it amusing when you describe how your girl almost drop her jaws when you told her about "good service".
Since i have some of the top notch service girls in action recorded it down,i believe i should show them the meaning of "good service". And that was my 1st night girl,whose service standard is quite good too. But i just have to show her that there are other girls who could do better and willing to go that extra miles,hehehe...

Let's not forget i am "cultivating" the girls in Batam for my CNY 2017 trip,hehehe...and thats part of my procedure. I dont expect the grils to follow all of them,but they could improve,hehehe...better still,to understand better what most men wants.

For your info,that action to show her the meaning of good service ends me with her leaving at 715am Batam time (which i believe). She ask for a 200k rupiah handbag from the 1st floor of the hotel wor....hehehe....buying it for her is going to make me look very stupid.

Quote:
Ya, also amusing that after the deal was closed and sealed, that everyone realize that I'm the customer instead of you (though the guy who went behind to get her knew it's me, he was also the one who called the Cantonese speaking girl last time we went together with Mike).
I actually had a bookmark in the same place,not the same girl i took for the 2nd night and also costing 800k rupiah. But i didnt see her on 2nd day anywhere (i searched). Remember,i let you book 1st,before i book mine becos i have other bookmarks at other places,hehehe...but since you took it from there,and i happen to see a girl that was much often "hard to book" not being booked out,so i just took her at 900k from the usual 1.1 million. Its a RTF,so service wise was pretty much SOP.

If you were to rate your girl 8.5/10 in terms of look,mine should be around 7.5/10. 1 year older than your girl if i dont remember wrong,not married,no kids plus with a very tight pussy. The cheapo yet cute little gifts at the end of the 2nd night session was actually meant for her (I knew her well enough that she will ask for it when she sees it becos I only tip her 100k at the end of session),but since your girl also like it,i simply split them into 2 for both,hehehe...in the old days,i will call it "using 10 cents to buy 3 candies to bluff little girls"(一毛钱买三粒糖骗小妹妹)...works well enough almost all the time,hehehe...

...and true enough,it makes them very happy, isnt it?

(more importantly is we left them a good impression and be prepare for an even better service the next time round)

Oh yes,on a side note do you now know why i post movies that are screening in Batam now? You know why i pick the couple seats?Hehehe...you should know by now when we watch a movie,its not all just about the movie we are watching,hehehe...my girl was wearing a mini skirt alright,hehehe...and a very very short one.

Hint : I regretted not bringing enough tissue paper along for that movie

Quote:
I only had 2 bookmarks though. Not that I'm picky, but after seeing the 2 bookmarks, the rest, no feel liao.
I bookmarked one from almost every joint i go to. So wherever you go,once you picked one from any of the places,i will simply pick my bookmarked target from thereon. It explains why i let you decide on your girl 1st.

I do remember you didnt bookmark any girls from the place where you pick your 2nd night girl tho,hehehe...

Quote:
8.5/10 for me this trip.
6.5/10 from my booking girls and 8.5/10 for my 5 to 6 different massage girls,hehehe...overall 7.5/10. i shall explain further if we are fated to meet in Batam again. i have a few 'recorded down' which you haven't seen it yet so as to proof i wasnt bluffing,hehehe...oh,my last trip on Sept 2016 was 9.5/10.

So this trip isnt as good as my last becos i have choosen NOT to RTF my same girlsss and i do understand that in Batam ,it wont be an 'everyday Sunday' situation for my every Batam trip. If i do RTF,i wont be able to prepare for my CNY 2017 trip and i will be risking putting all eggs into one basket.

A very dangerous move which I learned in CNY 2015.

Quote:
Yup, quite bad. We only managed 9380.
On Tuesday noon,its 9390/SGD...hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 19-10-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

i finally found who she resemble now

..and at 800k rupiah in Batam.
Haha

"TOMATO" cost 800k only
Old 19-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
thanks, a very good piece of information
The atm that allows 2.5 juta is mandiri bank and they issue 100k notes.. The BNI at the front of lucky plaza allows withdraw of 2 juta but issues 100k notes.

Usually those 1.5 juta and 2 juta bank only let you withdraw 50k notes.

Alternatively you can withdraw cash at the London gold shop at lucky plaza but they charge 6% more. It's more convenient if you are in need of cash says more than 7.5 juta as overseas atm usually have a maximum 3 withdrawal limit per day and they will freeze your card.
Old 19-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

Whenever in Batam, DC Mall area, i always end up in Beautiful Massage, been to the various massage palours on that stretches of streets e.g A3, D'avent, Hallo Kitty, Princess, etc...

So far been to Beautiful Massage 4-5 times since 2015, the ML there i tried, ages between 24-32 and (though FJ was mentioned) i only go for HJ which quotes between 150k-250k, i bargain and act poor boy lor haha. The ladies there looks department from 6-7.5/10 lah, some can see stretch marks, some slightly meaty (which i accept lah because its Not Fat) but one thing for sure, they are out to service, please and accommodate your requests, that's why i keep returning.

Princess Massage is also worth mentioning as i been there 2-3 times before switching camp to Beautiful. Princess ML were milfs, but looks and service were ok to me on the occasions i been there.

For the other MP, well, some have photo albums but ML looks nothing like the photos. Sometimes a surprise SYT comes in, i thought ho seh liao but service sucks to the max (like watching TV throughout) that when GQ was popped, i declined because i feel its not gonna be worth it. Some never wash their hands after smoking which i dislike as the smell lingers. Another time, one ML kept burping and burping until i cannot tahan, 20mins in only of 90, i say i leaving liao, excuse is i late for ferry haha, paid 1hr though, don't want argue much as i scare kena beaten or rob haha. Then i went back to my usual MP.

Sometimes want to try discover new gems or give other business a chance but will feel sore and disappointed when the quality (not necessary pretty looks nor SYT) of service just isn't there.

I no way related to Princess or Beautiful, just want to write something for fellowers to read lor, esp newbies who want to be spoon fed, i too, study hard since thread 1 until now merged and merged, haha.

I'm a stealth lone ranger...please do not PM me for anything haha.
Enjoy your stay in Batam, always be vigilant of surrounding, chiong safe!
Old 19-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

I'll experiencing the "much better customer service" now.
Old 19-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhg View Post
bro all the cewek booking on the batam limited to 3 shots per booking session/day? went early this MAY, the girl say only 3 shots allowed, if more than 3 she will go back to her joint. Is that true or just me bad luck
No head no tail,like where u bk ur girl from,hw much u pay for etc,so not so sure hw to reply u rite but i did make sm posts of my views b4

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3401

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3417

My ans,all girls in btm are different w different exp,they meet different types of cust like u meet different girls. Majority dn't set the 3 shot rule unless u wen to a certain joints or fell into the category the girl didn't like,eg Bangladeshi,indian, azzholes-like etc or they jus wan to "eat" u bcos u look like 'food'. Luck do play a part too.

jus my view base on yr 2 liners
Old 19-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

+1

10 kkj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1