The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
[Story] 8 Years It Has Been Huh?

I've been lurking around this forum for more than a year already reading many great stories over here, be it bros and sis sharing their own personal experiences or just writing fictional stories. Lately, I was inspired to come up with a story of my own too and I've decided to share it on this forum with my fellow Samsters. Hopefully you would all have fun reading and enjoying it!

Disclaimer: This story is ENTIRELY FICTIONAL and any similarities to real life events are purely coincidental. I'm still thinking up of how the plot of this story should go so updates might take awhile. Also a fair warning ahead, this story contains some form of incest.

Note: Story takes place in the CNY period of 2015.

Last edited by FredSolo; 10-02-2017 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TotallyRoasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Story] 8 Years It Has Been Huh?

Do continue TS
Old 10-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyRoasted View Post
Do continue TS
woah that was fast hahaha
Old 10-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

“Come on, move on already! The light’s green god dammit!” Jason cursed under his breath as he honked repeatedly at the cars in front.

He was going to be at least 15 minutes late for the reunion dinner at Aunt Margaret’s house and the traffic jam wasn’t helping at all. Truth be told, Jason has never really liked to attend extended family gatherings and would always come up with legit-sounding excuses for those he think he could skip. The only thing there is to look forward to from tonight’s dinner is that his favorite cousin, Natalie, is going to be there. Jason hasn’t seen Natalie in years, not since when her family had decided to migrate to Melbourne due to the nature of her parents’ jobs.

Among all of his cousins, he was closest to Natalie due to their close age gap and the fact that they could talk about literally everything under the sun to each other. Their moms were close, and they would often visit each other’s houses when they were kids, giving them lots of opportunity to interact and play with each other. As they had grown older, they would still hung out a lot and share their school lives with each other, like the girls he was going out with and the guys she had a crush on. He had always treated her more like a friend than a cousin. When her family had left for Melbourne after Natalie had finished secondary school, they had continued to keep in contact via MSN and Facebook. However over the years, they began to have lesser interactions with each other online due to them leading very separate lives and eventually, they drifted apart. The last he had heard, Natalie had landed a job in an advertising firm in Melbourne and has also apparently been in a serious relationship for almost 2 years already.

A message beep from his phone jolted him out from reminiscing his times with his cousin. He held up his phone, it was a text from mom: Are you reaching? We are going to lo hei soon. “Shit,” he cursed as he assured his mom he will arrive in 10 minutes, at the same time honking again at the cars to get a move on.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Urneddus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 10-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
deadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdeadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gathering firewood for a campfire.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

He finally arrived at Aunt Margaret’s terraced house just when the lo hei was about to start.

He was really eager to meet Natalie again for the first time in 8 years. Greeting everyone when he stepped inside, he looked around the living and dining room, scanning for his cousin. Where is she? “Careful, the soup is hot!” A familiar voice rang out as a figure hurried to place the pot of hot soup down onto the dining table. Natalie looked up from the table and noticed Jason smiling a heart-warming smile at her. “Jason!” She cried out as she rushed towards him and gave him a tight hug. “I missed you!”

Jason: “Yeah I missed you too… 8 years it has been huh?”

A brief description of Natalie: She’s a head shorter than Jason, roughly about 168 cm in height with long black hair, a light skin complexion and very beautiful looking. Her breasts were C-cup sized and she had a firm ass which looked invitingly spankable. The last he had recalled, Natalie’s boobs were nowhere as big as they are now. She had certainly grown even hotter now than when Jason had last seen her 8 years ago. Tonight, she was dressed in blue denim jeans and a white top with a deep V cut, which further accentuated her beautiful bosoms underneath.

Jason: Wow, you’ve changed a lot since I last saw you…

Natalie: Hey become prettier right! You also changed so much, grow so tall already, some more now so buff? (squeezing his biceps along as she says that) Last time I remember you still so skinny leh.

Jason: Well, I work out on a regular basis.

Jason couldn’t help but blush a little by that compliment. Throughout dinner, he couldn’t help checking his now hot cousin out, especially at her chest. This is really weird, he thought. She’s my cousin, why the hell am I checking her out and having these kind of thoughts? Still, he constantly found himself looking across the table at Natalie. Occasionally, she would find him staring at her and she would smile brightly at him. Dammit Jason, get a hold over yourself, he thought.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TheNose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

After the meal, they sat down together at a couch and caught up with each other about what they had been doing for the past few years; Jason’s NS life, his time in university and subsequently to his current job while Natalie talked about Melbourne, studies, work and travels. He found out that Aunt Helen and Uncle Tommy (Natalie’s parents) couldn’t come along to Singapore due to some last minute complications in a business deal which needed them to stay behind. As Natalie had always wanted to return to SG and her parents do not want to disappoint the rest of the family by being a no-show again, they asked her to mingle with the relatives upon their behalf.

Eventually, the conversation shifted to bits about their love life.

Jason: So, I’ve heard you have been together with someone for quite some time already?

Natalie: Oh that? I’ve broken up with him already.

Jason: Woah… what happened?

Natalie: I found out last month that he had been secretly screwing with one of my close friends for what, a year? I actually caught him in the act in our apartment and broke up with him right there on the spot. To think how that little slut could have betrayed me like that after how I’ve always been looking out for her in college.

Jason: Oh my… I’m sorry to hear about that…

Natalie: Nah, I should have noticed the signs earlier on that he had been cheating behind my back. My only regret was that I had been a fool to have been deceived by them for so long and only suspected something wasn’t right much later on. Anyway, what about you though? Are you seeing anyone currently?

Jason: Me? Well, I just ended a relationship too some months back...

Natalie: Hmm, what happened?

Jason: Well, I met her through a mutual friend and we hit it off pretty well. We got together and things were pretty alright during the initial stage of our relationship. However, she started becoming really clingy and paranoid that I was cheating behind her back, which I never did. We argued a lot and I found myself compromising a lot for her. Plus she kept using sex to tie me down. Eventually I had enough of her antics and decided to call it quits and cut her off. Next thing I know, she got together with another guy barely a month after our relationship had ended.

Natalie: Ahhh I see… Well, you did the right thing by breaking it off with her. Being in a toxic relationship for so long is exhausting and unhealthy and it just won’t do you any good.

Jason: Yeah I figured that out too. I’m actually happier with how I’m leading my life now that she is out of the picture and I’m not sorry to admit that.

They sat in silence on the couch as they watched their younger cousins gambling on the table opposite them. Strangely, he felt a little glad that Natalie was now single even though he felt sorry for what she had went through. These days, Jason has been feeling a little sexually frustrated and deprived since the last time he had sex with his ex had been close to 5 months ago, and it isn’t helping him now that his favorite cousin is back in town and had physically grown even more matured than he had last saw her. Throughout their conversation, her hand had kept brushing lightly against his legs and he could have sworn her head is leaning closer towards his shoulder now. He wasn’t 100% certain if the feeling is mutual, but he had subconsciously developed a lust for his own cousin.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DragonInn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue
Old 11-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story bro, i'm camping here haha
Old 11-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

I have subconsciously develope a lust for this story.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
RoundLives deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 11-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, more please.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
nuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynuggetjuggler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice, pls continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1