The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Elgrand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Story] 8 Years It Has Been Huh?

Can't wait for next episode ....
Old 18-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SarsiLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro!
Old 19-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

Natalie: AHHHH… OH MY GOD BABE…

He felt her legs squeezing tightly over his head and her entire body tensed up as she came. Once her orgasm had died down after a few seconds, she relaxed on the bed and lowered her legs slowly, releasing Jason’s head from her thighs.

Natalie: Ahhh that was intense… allow me to return that favour.

They switched positions as Jason laid back on the bed and Natalie positioned herself over his erected cock. She gripped his shaft and started stroking it, making circles on the head with her thumb and lubricating it with the pre-cum that was oozing out. There was a look of absolute lust on her face as Jason eyed her in anticipation on what’s coming next.

Natalie: Just relax…

With that, she engulfed his dick into her mouth and shoved it all the way down to her fist.

Jason: AHHH…

His body jerked a little at the intensity of the wet heat that covered his tool. It felt so incredible, and Jason could only lay back and stare at her as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue working madly on his dick. Her other free hand was cupping and playing with his balls as Natalie licked the shaft up from base to tip, coating it with her saliva. To add in to the erotic feeling, she would make wet slurping sounds as she sucked and moaned with her mouth full of his dick, turning him on further.

Some minutes passed and the warm wet suction of her mouth on his tool, combined with the erotic sounds she was making and the beautiful view of her naked body was beginning to drive him nearer to the edge. He badly wanted to cum all of his sperm inside her sweet tasty mouth, but knew it isn’t the time for that yet. He had to get inside her first.

Reluctantly, he pulled her off his dick and positioned her on top of him, straddling him in cowgirl position. He brought her down towards his face as they frenched, Jason mentally noting that he was tasting his own pre-cum on her lips.

Jason: I want to make love to you Nat…

Natalie: Oh Jason, I want to make love to you too. I want us to be entwine as one when we come together.

She raised herself as Jason guided his dick at her pussy. Using her fingers to spread her pussy lips, she lowered herself slowly as Jason watched his cock get swallowed up inch by inch into her vagina.

“AHHHHHHHHH…” They moaned out loudly and simultaneously in the heat of their interlocking sex.

As Jason laid back on his bed with his cock fully sheathed inside his cousin’s love hole, he began to comprehend the surreal nature of their union, savouring the warm and extremely tight feeling that’s enveloping around his dick. Natalie’s eyes were closed as she relished the feeling of her cousin’s dick filling her up inside, her back arched, her breasts heaving as her breathing came in short bursts.

Natalie then began to slowly ride him as Jason held onto her ass, squeezing it gently along. Soon they picked up the pace as Jason began thrusting himself upwards while she raised and lowered herself onto him in the same rhythm. Her tits were bouncing hard and Jason stared at them spellbound as they bounced up and down in rhythm with their love-making. He took her juggling melons in his hands, caressing them and tweaking her nipples, igniting louder moans from her. He held eye contact with her as he took in the beauty of her body, her hair draped around her face like a veil, the face she made as they pounded together.

After a while, she got off him as they switched into the doggy position. She lowered her upper body to the bed and raised her ass up in the air. He positioned his dick outside her vagina and slowly teased her red swollen pussy lips around in circles with his dick head.

Natalie: Babeee, stop teasing me and put it in me quick…

Jason: Oh I will put it in, but you have to beg me for it…

Natalie: Babe pleaseee, put it in me and FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!

Jason: With pleasure.

He rammed in hard into her as Natalie screamed from the sudden “massive intake”. Kneeling on the bed, he held on to her ass and began pumping her vigorously. Whenever their bodies collided, there was a resounding “piak piak” sound. Occasionally Natalie will flicked her hair and look back as Jason hammered into her.

Natalie: Ahhh… ahhh… ahhh… yeahhh… yeahhh… yeahhh… (moaning with each pump)

Jason could sense her orgasm approaching again as she had begun rubbing her clit rapidly with her moans getting increasing slurred.

Natalie: Ahhhhh…. yesss babbeee…. harderrrrr…. dontttt stoppp…. OH GOD I’M GONNNA CUMMMM

As she screamed, her body tightened as her vaginal walls contracted violently against his dick. Jason stopped his thrusting, wanting to let her relax while she recovers from her orgasm. As he was pulling out of her, she moaned.

Natalie: No… don’t stop…

Jason: Well then, let’s try another position shall we?

As they repositioned themselves, this time in the missionary position, Natalie grabbed his dick and quickly guided it into her sweet honeycomb. “Ahhh… you feel soooo good inside me…” she cooed as Jason leaned forward to kiss her while giving both of her tits another good long squeeze. They resumed their passionate love-making as Jason began to fuck her, slowly picking up the pace. Natalie was so wet below they could literally hear his cock penetrating her. He looked down between them and noticed there were white cream from her juices spreading all over his cock.

Despite having just came earlier, Natalie’s next orgasm was fast approaching soon. Jason could sense that he isn’t going to last too long himself too and began fucking her harder with an extra desperation.

Jason: Nat… I’m gonna cum soon…

Natalie: Mhmm… me too… let’s come together… cum for me babe… cum inside my pussy… cum everything in me…

She hooked her hands around his neck as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, preventing him from escaping her clutches. She was writhing and moaning loudly, her pussy clamping down hard onto his dick. The pressure was building up quickly in his loins and he could sense a huge load inside that’s desperately about to explode soon.

Natalie: AHHH I’M CUMMING NOWW

Hugging his body tightly, she screamed as her entire body convulsed and her orgasm finally arrived, her tight cunt clenching his cock in a spasm. The sensation was too much for Jason to bear and with one final thrust into her, a loud carnal groan escaped from his mouth as he shot spurts after spurts and after spurts of cum inside her, flooding her entire cunt all the way to the entrance of her cervix, mixing with her own love juices as her pussy milked him off as much sperm as it could.

After what seem like forever (he later estimated it to be about 4 huge spurts, with a number of smaller jerks after that), he finally collapsed onto her chest as her supple breasts cushioned him. They kissed longingly as they each felt the other’s heart beating hard against their chest. Natalie still had her legs wrapped around his waist and Jason made no attempt to untangle himself away from her, both of them wanting to be inside of each other longer, neither wanting this wonderful feeling to end. As his dick began to shrink, he could feel his cum and her juices flowing out of her. A worrying thought began to cross his mind but he quickly brushed it aside.

After about 5 minutes, they rolled themselves onto their sides, finally regaining enough breath and energy to talk.

Natalie: That was fantastic… and a fucking huge load that you just emptied in me…

Jason: I haven’t had a release since I masturbated to the thought of you in the shower… And hey… I didn’t pulled out and we didn’t took any precaution…

Natalie: Oh… don’t worry about that… I’m on the pill…

He thought he sensed a bit of hesitation but decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. Besides, he was too shagged to think of the consequences of what they had just did. I will worry about all of these once it’s over, he thought.

They continued kissing and talked about Natalie’s plans for the rest of her stay as they lay cuddled together, neither of them wanting to break their embrace and leave the bed to go wash up.

Soon, they drifted off asleep in each other’s arms.

Last edited by FredSolo; 19-02-2017 at 01:47 AM.
Old 19-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TwinPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very erotic update
Old 19-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinPeak View Post
Very erotic update
Amen!
Looking forward to more.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Rebounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Amen!
Looking forward to more.
Looking forward too

Nice signature bro!!
Old 20-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for more
Old 20-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CapitaLend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked this thread
Old 20-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
SoxianteNeuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story bro!! Please continue soon...
Old 20-02-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 11
keyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! awesome story, it's very nice. Just continue bro.
Keep update. Thanks
Old 06-03-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Pheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1