The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
nonid oways go lor 6 n 8 lar...
eh how u know 🤔🤔🤔, น่ากลัวเลย
looks like i need to be more discreet 😁

haven't tried bcos (yes) i seldom go to that side 😛
Old 13-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
l18h40

g8 - pretty SOP, big fake tits still around

g10 - fr from friend. overall service is average. doesnt talk much which in turn the OKT gave her a nickname, 哑巴/mute. went back after working 1 month only.

g11 - raw/bbbj and more. best for me. she now considered old bird. going back next year april or earlier.

g15 - very SOP but at least more talkative than g10.

g18 - provides bbbj. overall service is good. old bird there. will go back around the same timing as g11.

G11 song song 到 jurong
Old 13-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GINNYTITTY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
G11 song song 到 jurong
Bro, is this G11 the one who wear fake spectacles one?
Old 13-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lol everyone in 666 knows about her "secret".

btw her partner is in the same house, we r talking about the same person? see pics like quite cute, real person i dunno 🙂.

how come she nvr asked me ON ah?
G12 bowvi lo. I didn't notice the rest of the gals in the house. So dunno if her gf in same house or wait in thai wait for her to feed. Only know her lesbian gf in her line is quite tall.

I saw Bowvi the day she reach 666 straight from airport, so I ask Okt this gal when start. So I probably took her on 1st or 2nd day.

But when I rtf, she told me her frens(ex g10, g20 Kiki n another forget number tall gal told her I never extend gals before.)

Fuck I only took these 3 once each. G10 twice 1yr apart. Their memory so good to bad mouth me.

To silence all critics, I extend bowvi that session.

3rd visit extend twice, after I cum she remove condom to suck my cock clean.

But 4th visit chut pattern play hp. Disobedient gals only has one destination. Out.
Old 13-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
G12 bowvi lo. I didn't notice the rest of the gals in the house. So dunno if her gf in same house or wait in thai wait for her to feed. Only know her lesbian gf in her line is quite tall.

I saw Bowvi the day she reach 666 straight from airport, so I ask Okt this gal when start. So I probably took her on 1st or 2nd day.

But when I rtf, she told me her frens(ex g10, g20 Kiki n another forget number tall gal told her I never extend gals before.)

Fuck I only took these 3 once each. G10 twice 1yr apart. Their memory so good to bad mouth me.

To silence all critics, I extend bowvi that session.

3rd visit extend twice, after I cum she remove condom to suck my cock clean.

But 4th visit chut pattern play hp. Disobedient gals only has one destination. Out.
hehe her partner in 666 is definitely not tall, she is a butterfly too??

u've got pm.

lol u r damn right these gals' memory is sibeh tok kong!
Old 13-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINNYTITTY View Post
Bro, is this G11 the one who wear fake spectacles one?
i din try her before...just commenting on the fr
Old 13-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Clitorio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

u've got pm.

Bro Francesco
Can pls share who is bowvi's partner in 666?
She still there ?
I want to try her.
Pls share which WL ?
Many Thks
Old 14-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
I saw Bow....But when I rtf, she told me her frens(ex g10, g20 Kiki n another forget number tall gal told her I never extend gals before.)
5555...we gossip about how big their tits..they gossip how big our tips
Old 14-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

u've got pm.

Maybe her partner in 666 is only a temporary gf. She has an actual gf who's tall n face same ladyboy in Thailand waiting for her.

She tried to kc me to take 10 overnight for her every month to fulfil her quota.

But big head overwrite small head. Not going to spend overnight with her playing hp leaving me high n dry all night.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
eh how u know 🤔🤔🤔, น่ากลัวเลย
looks like i need to be more discreet 😛
Bcos your fr firepower all concentrated on only at two coordinates ma... Can easily see ur point of main effort...try do some flanking at 1840 with commander... I surprise he havent attack there ..
Old 14-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Maybe her partner in 666 is only a temporary gf. She has an actual gf who's tall n face same ladyboy in Thailand waiting for her.

She tried to kc me to take 10 overnight for her every month to fulfil her quota.

But big head overwrite small head. Not going to spend overnight with her playing hp leaving me high n dry all night.
Really got such thing as overnight quota and fine meh, i think she bluffing
Old 14-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if she bluffing, she told me during 2nd visit. Straight away call me Tirak, damn torlei.

Hmmm a 1week old gal will bluff something like that meh? Overnight they only earn $75. To be fucked all night or stay vigilant all night? Not worth it for the gal. I think the gal rather kc cust take 3sessions instead.

She say the boss exempt them 1st 2months. From 3rd month onwards need to fulfil overnight quota. Apparently what the boss do might be against av rules.

Didn't want her to get into trouble with her boss then. But now she ord, heck care can say out.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster (P)

I think overnight quota or fine is against av rules, ... definately sounds like a crappy deal for the wl. Btw any idea how much they charge for ON
Old 14-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
duno leh ... this kinda thing must ask whorelord fransco ..
he is the authority in Lor 6 n 8 ..
Old 14-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think overnight quota or fine is against av rules, ... definately sounds like a crappy deal for the wl. Btw any idea how much they charge for ON
overnight cost us $150 2 shots at 666.

845 and 66a is $250

66G is $200

the last time i overnight anyone was at 66G at $150 in 2010.

anyone can correct me if my info not updated.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1