The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
We r all super tired n hungry. Wana find food. Initially see e outside lik very grand. Tot some clean spa. Got buffet to eat den clean massage after tat. Haha. We very innocent hor? Kns. Went in den realized actually is mp. But we duno there got food. When stepped in, saw e gals, abit blur Liao. Lol. Cos noon ma. Not much ppl. So when u stepped in alot of gals will turn n look at u de. Haha. Den we u turn n went out. Took a cab to town for food n shopping.
Soapy MP also serve food mah.
Can eat and view girls at the same time.
After having your meal you can either leave or opt for a soapy session.

Time is very precious when travelling overseas for vacation.
Traffic jams are a killer in BKK. Minimise the need for travelling if possible.
You'll save a lot of time and maximise the duration for your mongering/partying.

Sometimes I wonder if people travel overseas for mongering tour or food/shopping tour?
Thought this is Sammyboy Forum or is it MakaNation Forum?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 19
trademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to beholdtrademark is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
There are data plans bundled with call time for usage for a duration of one week available for sale. All service providers have roughly the same package. All available just when u clear immigration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
My thai friend told me not to buy in airport as they are more expensive than 7-11 . You can buy Dtac (they do have micro sim for iphone) for 49 baht at 7-11 and you use unlimited data for free for the first day . Then u buy from 60 to 500 baht top up card. Remember to tell them u want to use for internet .

One thing pissed off me is it is much faster for me to access to sporepool web site in bbk than in SG . That show how local telco sucks yr mobile broadband money .
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All sim come with data and voice. U just need to top when u finish your credit, no need to tell the 7-11 ger or guy, u need a special top for internet.

As mentioned before, when reached BKK, just get a pre paid card from anywhere, you happy with. Some will go MBK to get a special, "beautiful" mobile number.

It can be used for voice and data. When u feel like surfing the net, check email or use IM, then turn on the GPRS or 3G data. Turn off the GPRS or 3G once done. I always use GPRS in Thailand. The speed is reason for me to check email, do IM even in province. I have yet to try their 3G in BKK btw no 3G in most provinces yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I felt demoralize when people told me I don't look like a Singaporean.

I thought Sim card in Airport are given out for free, you don't need to purchase them, just take and top up.

I'm using true move, top up 140 BAHT and dial *900*40#. You will have 100MB worth of 3G and 5 hours of true free wifi around the town area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
i stayed at tenface hotel on my last trip and they gave free sim card as welcome gift.
thanks all for the reply!

guess i'll wait till i reach my hotel to see if got free sim card before buying at 7-11 then.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time to visit me, cnx domestic airport has true move sim card for free. And the one giving out is WOW!!
Unless the number is "beautiful" else dun bother. I specially bought my current mobile number.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ya, IRS is so beautiful with 888... I like can help me buy one Xie Xie Lao Bian...

Quote:
Unless the number is "beautiful" else dun bother. I specially bought my current mobile number.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
skunk pilot,

You can meet all kinds of girls at Thermae Coffee Shop located on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Best time to go there is after 11:00 pm! Lots of uni students and office girls especially beginning or end of the month.
Thanks. I will go to Thermae coffee shop....
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have you been to RCA before? If yet, then you're wrong. RCA now infested with farang, thus there's cover charge for "thanachart" or those who are not holding the Thai ID. Used to be very happening, when god father of Hip Hop, Andrew Chow used to spin at Slim as guest DJ, I'm not sure if he still spinning there. In Slim, if you were there from 10pm onwards, you will notice that the some of the song were repeated during that night.

IMO, Nang Len is a good place to party, with lots of sao saoss there.
As for pick up uni student, maybe you can PM Khun Big John, for infos, especially if you already hit 40, can get for free maybe.
Thanks bro. Where is Nang Len?
Old 01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mine True move was old sim, but need to change, like you as many have my numbers, so I took the pain and wait for a week to change my sim to new 3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ya, IRS is so beautiful with 888... I like can help me buy one Xie Xie Lao Bian...
5555+ Pii Hunterhi, late of may Im coming back! Now fighting fit, to try number 31.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555+ Pii Hunterhi, late of may Im coming back! Now fighting fit, to try number 31.
bro nonteerak, i also heading up there 31st may...maybe can meet up can have drinks together if you don't mind company...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, see u, n she day off on 11th, 21th n 31th if I m not wrong as she told me, u enjoy there...

Quote:
Bro, I think he is coming back to Sillyapore during late May, as he is in the mountain in Chiangmai ( CNX )...

Quote:
bro nonteerak, i also heading up there 31st may...maybe can meet up can have drinks together if you don't mind company...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I think he is coming back to Sillyapore during late May, as he is in the mountain in Chiangmai ( CNX )...
555+ my bad...
Old 01-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

It ok, Bro, as he is Mr Kong Ming, I only got to meet him after the 3time see ur FATE... he is a Chiangmai ( CNX ) pro...

Quote:
555+ my bad...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yea, I'm going to Sg for awhile to settle my passport issues and to meet my parents. Miss them, saw them last year Christmas.

Quote:
It ok, Bro, as he is Mr Kong Ming, I only got to meet him after the 3time see ur FATE... he is a Chiangmai ( CNX ) pro...
5555+ boh pian, stuck in mountain, maybe go Sg will become a mountain turtle I'll try number 31 before my return to Sg.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i stayed at tenface hotel on my last trip and they gave free sim card as welcome gift.
Wow!! U heng lo. I bought mine in mbk couple of yrs back. Haha. Surprise tat stil can use. Thou I not lays in Thai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Soapy MP also serve food mah.
Can eat and view girls at the same time.
After having your meal you can either leave or opt for a soapy session.

Time is very precious when travelling overseas for vacation.
Traffic jams are a killer in BKK. Minimise the need for travelling if possible.
You'll save a lot of time and maximise the duration for your mongering/partying.

Sometimes I wonder if people travel overseas for mongering tour or food/shopping tour?
Thought this is Sammyboy Forum or is it MakaNation Forum?
Ur rite!! But we din knw!!! LOL!! We went in saw all gals looking at us, we oso blur Liao. Lol. Faster get out to find food for stomach. Lol.

I agree on e traveling part. ESP BKK. E traffic is horrendous!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thought you're Muslim? Why they thought you're Muslim? Unless you wearing baju kurong while shopping at bkk? Otherwise it's hard to tell if you're Muslim or Buddhism. All Thai look the same, regardless Muslim or buddhism.
Cos my face looks lik Muslim Lo. N oso got abit of local face type. Cos when I visit Thai or evn vietnam. They all tot I'm their own ppl. Lol. All Speak to me in their language, unless they heard me talkin in Chinese or English. Haha.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
skunk pilot,

You can meet all kinds of girls at Thermae Coffee Shop located on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 15. Best time to go there is after 11:00 pm! Lots of uni students and office girls especially beginning or end of the month.
Hello Bros,

I will be heading to BKK on 15 May after 4 years of absence.

I would be keen to look for a Free lance for companionship. Any kind bros care to share any contacts?
Appreciate it very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1