The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Up till today I still couldn't bring myself to get past the hairdo of h22 Michelle and that is the probable reason why I still haven't patronize her yet... Couldn't wait that long for h10 Michelle as well and most of the time she is not in. (Booked by regulars perhaps?) IMO everyone has their own BJ queen in their mind. In terms of BJ I've got to hand it to Sally (If u can get past her figure) Other than that I don't think anybody else does a fantastic BJ as good as hers. I've managed to mount her about 4-5mins after her intense BJ tho, it was intense indeed

However, the most number of times I RTF-ed significantly is lily and Janet. My top rated service queens in PT are both from H12
Old 22-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustHadSex89 View Post
Up till today I still couldn't bring myself to get past the hairdo of h22 Michelle and that is the probable reason why I still haven't patronize her yet... Couldn't wait that long for h10 Michelle as well and most of the time she is not in. (Booked by regulars perhaps?) IMO everyone has their own BJ queen in their mind. In terms of BJ I've got to hand it to Sally (If u can get past her figure) Other than that I don't think anybody else does a fantastic BJ as good as hers. I've managed to mount her about 4-5mins after her intense BJ tho, it was intense indeed
I had the same thoughts as you about H22 Michelle (her hair and her fierce look) in the past before my virgin try with her and till now, it is the same reason why I am not RTF-ing H22 Michelle as often as her BJ skills justify.
But if you can get past Sally's figure, you should just try it at least once with H22 Michelle. (P.S. she buns up her hair when inside the room, so if that helps )

She just have that black resting face like Rui-En.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:

However, the most number of times I RTF-ed significantly is lily and Janet. My top rated service queens in PT are both from H12

Bro …..Sex89 – Understand how you feel about h22 michelle’s hair – read bro jaywalk’s comment on her (top 5 princess # 4), - http://samsforum.com/showpost.php...04&postcount=1
“Michelle 22:- Curly boombastic hair, she is like hot latina and always ready to pounce on you to satisfy her sex craves”.
Btw, good for every bro to have many bj queens. Besides, lily. janet, sally, and the 2 michelles, why not have more. Not uncommon to find indiv. bros having easily half a dozen of them.

Bro leroybrown – welcome to this thread. You gave solid support for h22 michelle !!!

Bro Mlvn – glad to note that you voted h22 michelle as bj queen, and also keen on trying sally. Good luck.
Old 22-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

What is the cup size of h22 Michelle? Would love to know
Old 22-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i start to have headache when i attempt to answer your question. You see, i begin to develop cock-eye trying to compare 2 boobs, a few cm. apart, and to make mattes worse, one big, one small. So, i am hopeless at telling cup size. i give up. May i suggest that these 5 bros answer your question. They are the 5 who voted h22 michelle as bj queen.
Francesco, Hornyguy83, TheraphyMe, Windows8 and Wittyman.

Of course all other bros or boob cup experts are most welcome to answer this challenging, yet very interesting question.

Last edited by raw1; 22-04-2015 at 04:59 PM.
Old 22-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
a cup nia, max small b
Old 22-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so far no luck in trying above 2, hope can get them someday , read lot of good FRs abt them
Old 23-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
a cup nia, max small b
lololol.. sometimes.. or most of of time.. i dont pay much attention to Small Cups. Both mich boobies cannot make it. But Mich 22 have one of the nicest body in petain.

Slim.. tall.. long legs.. boobs thou small.. but that's not her selling point anyway.
Old 23-04-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
lololol.. sometimes.. or most of of time.. i dont pay much attention to Small Cups. Both mich boobies cannot make it. But Mich 22 have one of the nicest body in petain.

Slim.. tall.. long legs.. boobs thou small.. but that's not her selling point anyway.
don't forget, she is a commando too =)
Old 23-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H22 Michelle is probably just an A cup.

Can someone tell me if Candy is also a Commando like her too?

IMHO, although both Michelle and Candy both have excellent BJ skills, Michelle does it in a slower and more sensual way, so it feels like a GF blowing for you.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windows8 View Post

Can someone tell me if Candy is also a Commando like her too?
how abt candy's cup? she seems like ice queen but lot of good FRs for her.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
a cup nia, max small b

Bro francesco,
A cup is just "nia" only hah? What size is good enough by your standard? How about "Ann" cup size? ha ha. .
Old 23-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post

Waaah ..... bro jaywalk, you are very different from bro francesco. Small boobs never mind. Most of the time no see, it is ok.

And you really admire h22 michelle, right? --- "Mich 22 have one of the nicest body in petain ........ Slim.. tall.. long legs." Bravo, ho ho ho ..... !!!.
Old 23-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
how abt candy's cup? she seems like ice queen but lot of good FRs for her.
Bro clinton,

What !!! ??? …. Another cup question?? Is the cup so important? More important than fj, bj, gfe, foreplay, etc ... ?? (Joking only ……) Hope Clinton and other bros do not get offended.

Of course the cup size (i.e. boob size) can never be more important than fj, bj, ... etc …. However, big boobs are still very important to many bros. They are as important as a pretty face. They can be very sex-citing. They greatly enhance your sexual pleasures during bj and fj.
i am also crazy and quire particular about having big big boobs to press, squeeze, play, and to fondle. ha ha ha ....... ho sieh liao .......

Back to candy's cup size - i think it is between A and B. Also could be bigger than h22 michelle's. Enjoy and have fun.

Last edited by raw1; 24-04-2015 at 12:39 PM.
Old 23-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw1 View Post
And you really admire h22 michelle, right? --- "Mich 22 have one of the nicest body in petain ........ Slim.. tall.. long legs." Bravo, ho ho ho ..... !!!.
ya H22 mich great services and great body, everything auto, one of my best experiences
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1