The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2004, 05:30 PM
dodgyboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Trip to Bangkok in 9 days time

Hey all,
this is something old for all you veterans, however i will b going there for the first time looking for fun.

please advise where to stay and where to search for fun?
much help is really appreciated.

don't want to get ripped off, etc.....

thanks in advance!
Old 19-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip to Bangkok in 9 days time

Quote:
Originally posted by dodgyboy
Hey all,
this is something old for all you veterans, however i will b going there for the first time looking for fun.

thanks in advance!
Many of the MP are within walking distance from BTS Station.
The tourists guidebook provide at hotel should be sufficiently covers most of the fun places u love to go.

No problem to travel alone via BTS, all station names are written in english like our MRT. A 3 days unlimited BTS ride obtainable at hotel counter cost about S$10 - appx 270 Bht.
Old 21-02-2004, 01:21 AM
GigaBen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally posted by dodgyboy
Hey all,

thanks in advance!
I might be there on the 28th Feb 2004 for few days, "MIGHT" bcos my customer has not confirmed the appointment. If I go, it will be my first trip to Bangkok as well. Wanna meet up in Bangkok?

How many days will you be there for?
Will you be travelling with a group? How many days will you spent there?

GigaBen
Old 21-02-2004, 02:56 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Trip to Bangkok in 9 days time

Quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Many of the MP are within walking distance from BTS Station.
The tourists guidebook provide at hotel should be sufficiently covers most of the fun places u love to go.

No problem to travel alone via BTS, all station names are written in english like our MRT. A 3 days unlimited BTS ride obtainable at hotel counter cost about S$10 - appx 270 Bht.
The BTS stations only cover most of the go-go areas and clubs. The MPs still quite a distance away as the MRTs are not yet opened.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Maybe he's refering to those MPs along Sukhumvit.
TTM, OIL?

Or Baron's? Or 66th? Or 33th? All those cannot make it against the real Arp Num

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
TTM, OIL?

hahaha
SC
as they say in mandarin - "bu tao chang cheng fei hao han"! the thai version is "not a arb-nam chiongster if never go ratchada". 555!
Old 22-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
TTM, OIL?

hahaha
SC
wat about our little gem in thonglor soi 9??? is that considered real arb-nam? realised that there are quite a few lau chios there.
Old 28-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven't been to Barrons for quite 1+ years now since biz travels to bkk is usually quite packed.Anyway,will be going up next week for a week for some meetings so should be able to squeeze some time for barons.Hope that some brudders could let me know: Is Khun Mook,Oil,Anne or Beer (I think that's how u pronounce tehir names) still there? Are there any good recommendations in Barons for a girl with long hair (past shoulder but waist length would be good-I'm a sucker for a girl with long hair) & good/great service? Big tits are a plus but is optional for me. Tried looking for one the last time but couldn't find any. Thanks
Old 29-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

Re: Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
wat about our little gem in thonglor soi 9??? is that considered real arb-nam? realised that there are quite a few lau chios there.
That is Hang Goat Head Sell Dog Meat. There is a Dog Hospital nearby too. The FJ rate supposedly is not expected to go beyond 1500baht.

HJ 500
BJ 1000
FJ 1500

* By the way, don't think thats the rate for Animal Sex. The Shop is NEAR the Dog Hospital.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Last edited by siamcutey; 29-06-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1