The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pepewaio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Promotion airfare to Guangzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hi bro, i mean i have to be in town on 10th july, after will be free to go as i like. i just came back from gz, i hate that airport it's a fucking mess especially when you have to transit. don't check in bags if you have to transit. the chances are that you will miss conneting flight. you want to cheong in your relative's house? the real happenings is in my opinion at dongguan and surronds. cheers and bring some decent studded condoms with you. china condoms are like rubber tyres.

Hi AV Hunter and natto3! I agree with natto3 that the real action is in dongguan and surrounds. I am staying in GZ semi permanently and if you are looking for action on the 10th or 11th nite, we can travel down to DG for the nite. Pls pm me if you want to cheong, we can go together ... it will be a 1 1/2hr ride from GZ.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidbrik
hi all brudders...

will be flying off on 0907..any brudders on that day too?...can pm me...
anyway just an advice...get ur tix from lian hoe travels...total cost is oni 325...but the 2 person thing appliess...
i;ve checked the plane...its a boeing 757-200...damm small...but den...cost effective...
ask for aisle seat 5 to 9. usually more comfort there. sorri i can only go after 10 july else can buy promo price.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:35 PM
AV Hunter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros pepewaio & solidbrik,i will get a sim card once i arrived at 广洲.As for cheonging 东莞 on the 10th or 11th,i will let you know if i can make it or not.This website 广洲视窗 www.gznet.com in Chinese is good,you guys may get some valuable info there.Cheers!
Old 02-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So basically after all the taxes and extras, tickets will be S$365 huh but need 2 person to book? Quite a good deal considering good prices to GZ would be around S$500 plus plus.

Anyway i just got back from Shenzhen, i flew to hongkong and back from there on Cathay Pacific S$404 per person.......no requirement on number of persons.

Actually i think it all depends on where u wanna go lah...if u going GZ and Panyu for fucking i think fly to GZ is better but if u going HongKong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and DongGuan....fly to Hongkong is better.

Another thing u guys might like to take note is.....the flight schedules. I always gotten my outward flight time at 8.05am and return flight time at 4pm. I doubt other airlines has such good timings.

Cathay is quite a good airliner to go to HongKong as they fly daily and has numerous Sin-HK, HK, Sin flights...some 10 flights a day i think. Somemore, the service is quite alright except that the food is bullshit.

Hope this helps.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 03-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pepewaio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Hunter
Hi Bros pepewaio & solidbrik,i will get a sim card once i arrived at 广洲.As for cheonging 东莞 on the 10th or 11th,i will let you know if i can make it or not.This website 广洲视窗 www.gznet.com in Chinese is good,you guys may get some valuable info there.Cheers!
I have been staying in China for the past 2 years, frankly speaking, Guangzhou is the most boring place as compare to DG an Macau... anyway, do contact me if you want some fun next weekend!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepewaio
I have been staying in China for the past 2 years, frankly speaking, Guangzhou is the most boring place as compare to DG an Macau... anyway, do contact me if you want some fun next weekend!
But the shopping, food and the pubs are quite good though... But one thing I dislike GZ is their air population and traffic. To me, it's the worst among the big cities like BJ, SH , SZ etc..... But then again, the surroundings got so many fun places and can be reached easily either by road or by rail.....
Old 05-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
So basically after all the taxes and extras, tickets will be S$365 huh but need 2 person to book? Quite a good deal considering good prices to GZ would be around S$500 plus plus.

Anyway i just got back from Shenzhen, i flew to hongkong and back from there on Cathay Pacific S$404 per person.......no requirement on number of persons.

Actually i think it all depends on where u wanna go lah...if u going GZ and Panyu for fucking i think fly to GZ is better but if u going HongKong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and DongGuan....fly to Hongkong is better.

Another thing u guys might like to take note is.....the flight schedules. I always gotten my outward flight time at 8.05am and return flight time at 4pm. I doubt other airlines has such good timings.

Cathay is quite a good airliner to go to HongKong as they fly daily and has numerous Sin-HK, HK, Sin flights...some 10 flights a day i think. Somemore, the service is quite alright except that the food is bullshit.

Hope this helps.
I think the main reason why via HK is still the viable route is that "many" number of flights available.... and the pricing is very competitive.

I was wanted to fly to BJ from SZ last week. KNN....the stupid Chinese airlines (cartel) priced the one-way ticket as 1400rmb fm SZ to BJ..... Knn..I got HK-BJ-HK air ticket at HK$1800(returned ticket)....fly thru HKIA.... guess what....China Southern Airline. The Chinese airlines are so "gooned" they giving away the business to HKIA......
Old 05-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
I think the main reason why via HK is still the viable route is that "many" number of flights available.... and the pricing is very competitive.

I was wanted to fly to BJ from SZ last week. KNN....the stupid Chinese airlines (cartel) priced the one-way ticket as 1400rmb fm SZ to BJ..... Knn..I got HK-BJ-HK air ticket at HK$1800(returned ticket)....fly thru HKIA.... guess what....China Southern Airline. The Chinese airlines are so "gooned" they giving away the business to HKIA......

shit juz call up agency no more ticket to GZ on 17 or 18
maybe i go by HKIA to shenzhen airport to take flight
how long u tink approcimately take?
plan to take airport express bus to shangrila hotel book air ticket then to airport
thks
Old 05-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

ya my colleague ask me take turbo jet from HKIA to shenzhen ferry terminal then take a cab to airport which is 10 min away
is tat true?
if so me go for it liao

but domestic air ticket me not so sure as normally fz book for me in GZ
but SZ have to do it myself

pls advise
thks
Old 06-07-2004, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
will1677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advice if you want to go Guangzhou, fly to HongKong and take a train to Guangzhou - express 2 hour journey hassle free. Never trust the airline in China for price and service.

The price of air ticket to HongKong now is pretty cheap with Cathay and even you can try Valuair too.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
ya my colleague ask me take turbo jet from HKIA to shenzhen ferry terminal then take a cab to airport which is 10 min away
is tat true?
if so me go for it liao

but domestic air ticket me not so sure as normally fz book for me in GZ
but SZ have to do it myself

pls advise
thks
Yes...yr colleague is right about the turbo jet fm HKIA to SZ ferry then to SZ Boa ASn airport. This is the fastest way to SZ airport. See the following website for details :

http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk...?vname=default

To book domestic ticket fm SZ Airport you can try the following numbers :

86755-8366-7150 OR
86755-8366-8700 OR
86755-8366-7071

These are no. of different travel agencies in SZ.
Do call them to check their prices. I usually do it three days before my departure. Normally, these travel agent can make arrangement for you to collect from the SZ airport. You you hv problem let me know....

Hope the above information helps....
Old 06-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes...yr colleague is right about the turbo jet fm HKIA to SZ ferry then to SZ Boa ASn airport. This is the fastest way to SZ airport. See the following website for details :

http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk...?vname=default

To book domestic ticket fm SZ Airport you can try the following numbers :

86755-8366-7150 OR
86755-8366-8700 OR
86755-8366-7071

These are no. of different travel agencies in SZ.
Do call them to check their prices. I usually do it three days before my departure. Normally, these travel agent can make arrangement for you to collect from the SZ airport. You you hv problem let me know....

Hope the above information helps....
thks pal!!
i dun know there is a ferry terminal in HKIA
and it is travelling to-and-fro SZ,GZ and Macau
wow tink in future dun need to go LUWU custom liao

will u be in SZ this mth?
if so i can arrnange for a nite or 2 in SZ for a drink
Old 06-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
thks pal!!
i dun know there is a ferry terminal in HKIA
and it is travelling to-and-fro SZ,GZ and Macau
wow tink in future dun need to go LUWU custom liao

will u be in SZ this mth?
if so i can arrnange for a nite or 2 in SZ for a drink
There are big sign boards in HKIA to direct passengers to the ferry terminals.

This ferry route is only good for people who goes fm HKIA to SZ Airport as the Fu Yong Ferry terminal is just beside the airport or to places beyond Boa An district. It takes about 40 minutes by car to SZ's downtown. Thus for those who goes to down town (Lowu) or train stations in SZ, this route is not feasible.

Moreover, the ferry route cost a loy more @HK$135 per person. If go by airport express and KCR (rail) to Lowu SZ, it's cost only around HK$50... you see the difference.....

I got things to do in Sland, I don't I will go SZ this month...Sorry. We can have kopi here leh....
Old 06-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

This ferry route is only good for people who goes fm HKIA to SZ Airport as the Fu Yong Ferry terminal is just beside the airport or to places beyond Boa An district. It takes about 40 minutes by car to SZ's downtown. Thus for those who goes to down town (Lowu) or train stations in SZ, this route is not feasible.

Moreover, the ferry route cost a loy more @HK$135 per person. If go by airport express and KCR (rail) to Lowu SZ, it's cost only around HK$50... you see the difference.....

I got things to do in Sland, I don't I will go SZ this month...Sorry. We can have kopi here leh....
bro HKG135???
i was quoted HKG180 after i email to [email protected]
pls advise

kopi will be fine
Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hahahaha...no china for u this month har? Oei, u wanna have kopi as said above? Lets meet? Perharps we could chiong at GL150 also ?
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1