The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ratchada Soi 4

Hi all

it is said and observed that this place packs lots of small pubs and it is one of the killers of RCA. RCA's Morgan and Route66 used to pack the crowds all the way to the road outside these two joints.....now the story is different because of Soi 4, that's what the locals tell me.

Any contributions and comments are most welcomed.....I didnt have the time to play this place when I visited Bkk recently.

Thanks.
Old 29-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ratchada Soi 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi all

it is said and observed that this place packs lots of small pubs and it is one of the killers of RCA. RCA's Morgan and Route66 used to pack the crowds all the way to the road outside these two joints.....now the story is different because of Soi 4, that's what the locals tell me.

Any contributions and comments are most welcomed.....I didnt have the time to play this place when I visited Bkk recently.

Thanks.
Yes, it's a happening place now, and cater to the local Thais mostly. Have a share in one of the popular pubs there, literally always full house. Quite fun to visit the place and talk to customers (mostly locals). Ratchada City Hotel is nearby at about 800 baht/night. Girl-friendly hotel too. BTW, I happen to be considering selling my equity in the now profiltable pub cos I wanna raise money to let my tirak start her own small biz
Old 29-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all

Thanks.
Unless you like Fire, Sparks kind of environment where all the young lians and bengs mix around, then you will probably like the place. The only one worth mentioning was SNOP. Other than that, most places are pretty empty. The drinks are going cheap, thats why the crowd goes there.

Thonglor IMHO is better than Soi 4 miles ahead in creating pub environment, atmosphere and ambience. Not to mention the kind of crowd in Thonglor also much much better than Soi 4.

Give the place a try and you will understand why I said that. Brought Pii T69 and Farark there b4, but then we didn't like. Probably when you go there, you feel a bit out of place.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Where's thonglor?

Soi 4...couldn't find it...
Old 30-06-2004, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi all

Thanks.
Errrrr....not a good place to hang around, too much lians and bengs, too much problem, trouble and fights. 100 , spry royal, etc cheap drinks share amount big group of ppl. You will never see high class thai chinese hang around there....

my 2 bhat worth
Old 30-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Where's thonglor?

Soi 4...couldn't find it...
Thonglor, is at sukumvit soi 55...with alots of high so pubs for high so ppl. Most thai chinese hang around there after office hrs, lots of chio bu....place for ONS
Old 30-06-2004, 09:37 AM
Samster

Hi

many thanks for the comments, please keep them coming to update the information. I am very curious and will visit Soi 4 because the local thais (hi-so and whatever other so) kept saying that this is the place that killed RCA.

Thonglor has always been a cut above RCA therefore I am of the thought that Thonglor never really helped to thin the crowds at RCA, there are enough people who go to Thonglor. My thai friends who frequent Thonglor think of RCA only as a pure bird-watching place to hunt for their number 3,4,5,6 temporary girl-friends. when they hunt at thonglor, sometimes they hunt for keeps or hunt the girls as projects to play for about 1 year because the chicks there are of better quality (pretty enough and have enough money so as to not ask the guys to pay to upkeep them).

The feedback I got on Soi 4 from the thais are - university freshmen tend to go there, 19-23 year old non-university youngsters go there. The second group tend to be very very flirty and always out to find new, short-lived but exciting relationships.
Old 30-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

I am here to short time to hunt like yu guys...so looking for the fun bangs. No interest in LT solutions....so no want to invest in it.
Just nice wham bams thankyou mams.

Deli are you a expat here in BKK? SOunds interesting the action you are after...
But why bother with the pros or semi pros....cant you try and hookup with the " good" girls here? I mean if I had the chance...I'd try and find a GF in the regular crowd.
PS not critiquing..just curious.
If answer to personal...pm is OK.
Old 30-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for all the info on Soi 4 & Thonglor...will find a chance to visit them both next mth...

About Thonglor: Is it a street fills with different pubs? If so, any particular pub to recommend?

Also, I would like to ask in Bkk where is a nice n cosy place where I can have a drink with friend and listen to nice Thai songs...a pub that is not to noisy with techno music...

Rgds.
Old 30-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

I always find that good things happen when you least expected it to and they don't happen that fantastically when you really expect something to turn out.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi

many thanks for the comments, please keep them coming to update the information. I am very curious and will visit Soi 4 because the local thais (hi-so and whatever other so) kept saying that this is the place that killed RCA.

Thonglor has always been a cut above RCA therefore I am of the thought that Thonglor never really helped to thin the crowds at RCA, there are enough people who go to Thonglor. My thai friends who frequent Thonglor think of RCA only as a pure bird-watching place to hunt for their number 3,4,5,6 temporary girl-friends. when they hunt at thonglor, sometimes they hunt for keeps or hunt the girls as projects to play for about 1 year because the chicks there are of better quality (pretty enough and have enough money so as to not ask the guys to pay to upkeep them).

The feedback I got on Soi 4 from the thais are - university freshmen tend to go there, 19-23 year old non-university youngsters go there. The second group tend to be very very flirty and always out to find new, short-lived but exciting relationships.
The thais have a habit of playing young girls. So maybe thats why Soi 4 is good hunting ground for them.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 30-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi
:
I have to agree, being there often enough to observe much of the happenings. Sometimes when the gals get high on liquor, they danced pretty wild and sexy too .
Old 30-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
I always find that good things happen when you least expected it to and they don't happen that fantastically when you really expect something to turn out.

hahaha
SC
hahaha... fact of life isn't it? wat u dun expect u dun hope... life is more stress-free...
Old 30-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi

that is not to say that thonglor area is devoid of WLs. met some "high range" WLs partying there. these are the so called models who also moonlight... so i think its still a good mix of crowd in thonglor... so depends who u happen to hook lor... may still have to end up sponsoring... kekeke
Old 01-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Samster

Hi Tirak69

well, the thai people tell me: the ap nam girls and the FLs-at-discos-and-pubs are the lowest in moral character, just slightly above them are the massage girls. They are not talking about morals as in selling sex but the cunnings and games they play even to their own family members and friends...especially the "vulture culture". MangDa...that's the word they usually use on people who take advantage of people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1