The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!Bionic73 is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I commando her yesterday evening.
Below is my MR for her. (Not at her request)

Be prepared to walk at least 5-10 min from main road. (incline slope included)
Carpark is an issue as only got limited roadside parking. Proper parking is 5 min away.
If lucky, there are 4 roadside parking lots just outside her location.
Area is quite private and the chances of bumping into anyone is slim. Central area=Area B.
Apartment: 7 - Looks new and quite large as compared to others that I have been to.
Good water pressure for shower.
House seems to be shared and the washroom is outside the bedroom.
Looks: 6-7 - Picture looks like her, close to 90%. Her face on picture is PS.
Her face not that smooth, if you know what I mean.
But even so, she's still pretty and she smiles a lot.
Boobs is an A in my opinion. (Damn those push up bra)
Definitely not for boobs lovers. Be warned.
GFE/Personality: 7-8 - A bit shy like first time GF doing naughty things with a boy.
Overall GFE is quite strong to me. DFK possible if chemistry is right.
Massage: 5 - To be honest, massage a bit like piano type.
Definitely not for massage lovers. No BM. After massage, top is off and only panty left.
BBBJ: 7 - She did the BBBJ with Listerine still in her mouth for close to 1 min.
End up my little bro got a bit numb from the listerine and her mouth very numb and hot.
We both laugh. After she spit the listerine, she continue with her BBBJ.
Good suction power with deep throat.
HDLY/HJ: 7 - Strong stereo effects. Definitely helps with cumming since I always take a long time to cum.
(I cum in 5 min this round but other time at least 10 min or more)
Strong 3G roaming signal. 4G roaming a bit limited but perhaps I never try hard enough. No HDLY although it is on the menu.
CIM: Not on the menu.
Others: - I like she gets really close to you face to face during HJ with possible DFK if right chemistry.
Occasion HP usage during massage but no more after that during BBBJ & HJ which is fine with me or else it will be a distraction to keep our little bro awake.
Ask to shower together but she just shyly smile at me. I did not press her further and shower alone. Will ask she to shower together for my next visit.
Time management is OK. I got my hour worth.
I think she is quite new to this line so no commercial feel on her. More like hanky panky with innocent GF.
Damage: $110
RTM - Most likely for another 1 or 2 times before she leave.

P.S. Above is my own experience and opinion for sharing.
Dun blame me if your own experience is different.
Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow she charges $120 now sia... dun get it... in case upsell fails?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=613251
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Quite chio leh... Real or fake?
Any previous MRs?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscreaming View Post
Managed to convince to drop price to 110. Cheers!
Old 24-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wongj is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=611967

Visited Nana last night and was greeted by her in a sailormoon uniform. Very sexy, very erotic especially when the uniform is translucent.

Very sweet looking, petite size. Nice figure and boobs are nice to fondle. Massage has room for improvement though. But her services make up for the shortfall.

Don't mind to rtm.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic73 View Post
I think she is quite new to this line so no commercial feel on her.
Thanks for the MR...

Anyway she not new to this line...

https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=263

I do agree she was quite friendly.

C
Old 24-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Bessie from LTD 2 days back.

I was bored so i dropped her a text and she had slot like 30mins later so why not.
When I arrived her huge tits were already exploding out from her bra, I was already very satisfied with what I saw. She then began to help me undress, and I went to shower alone, was fine with that.
After i came out she was already removing her bra. Requested for 2 shots and the first shot began with a short BM and then started to lick my nipples. I grabbed her beautiful melons and sucked them good. I slowly removed her panties and started to play with her pusssy. Oh it was so wet. She tugged me off skillfully and sensually, slowly. All of this happened when her tits was literally stuck to my face. Haha. It was heavenly. I camed and washed up and began the massage.
I enjoyed her massage as she hits all my sore spots on point with great strength. She does from your shoulder all the way to ur legs. Definitely enjoyed that shiok press from her!

She then began to do the tickling thing, oh it was super ticklish yet enjoyable at the same time, i slowly went on all fours as she did her HDLY. Really super shiok. I believe i was rock hard alrdy. HAHA. She turned me over and played with my balls and my dick again. She then asked me to BF her, which i ofcourse did.

My dick got submerged into her tits as i pumped hard and fast, and she seems to enjoy it too. I came on her tits and came abit too much and almost hit her face so apologetic for that. She then teased me and asked if I was able to walk after coming so much. HAHA. As it was raining she wanted to lend me an umbrella but i said it was fine she then told me to lay down and wait for the rain to lessen.
After awhile I washed up, paid and left a happy and energized man.

Wouldnt give ratings but I really enjoyed that hour session with her, would definitely return if I can. Hehe.
Old 24-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh... her friend told u already.

Mack... heads up.
Do share more info when it is ready bro
Old 24-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sgfoxy.com/%e6%95%8f%e8%bf%aa...ang-lookalike/

Just tried Mindy this afternoon. Photos are 100% genuine. She's a well-trained masseuse. According to her, she was spotted by the boss of Sgfoxy who invited her over to Singapore to work. Very chatty, warm and fun person to be around. The session I had was reminiscent of my first session with Moon (the one currently based in HK). As she's new to providing sexy, sensual massage, spent half the session teaching her, but had a blast of a time doing it, because she was really enthusiastic about learning.

Looks: 8.5/10 genuine sweet, sweet young thing
Body: 8.5/10 slim, young, like a Poly girl
Boobs: 32A+ with cute, tiny pink nips, strictly not for boobs lovers
Massage: 9/10 genuine stuff. Massage lovers die die must try.
Sensual: unrated, but she'll be hot stuff very soon!
Autoroam: 3G/3.5G limited roaming near south pole
Attitude:10/10 she's wants to give the best authentic massage coupled with a most enjoyable sensual package, within her limits
GFE: 9/10, loved her smile and the way she would bury her face in my embrace when she felt embarrassed. High playability!
Location: discreet but inconvenient for non-drivers (same building as Moon/Lemon/Crystal)
Damage: $110+GST
RTM: A big resounding YES!

just met her this afternoon
indeed a SYT with petite and chui pok pok body size. ya, definitely not for boobs lover. but her soft nipples are very suckable and sensitive.

Looks: 9/10 cute, SYT
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 32A+
Massage: 9/10 genuine stuff. really goooood.
Sensual: ok. as she is new in this line so bro must take care of her
Autoroam: limited south. weat undie. i respect her
Attitude:10/10 good one. still new. willing to learn
GFE: 8/10
RTM: yes
Old 24-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ipkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/ppiao/

First of all. Photo is genuine and she is genuinely sweet and bubbly. Never a dull moment during the short one hour session with her. Enjoyed the talk cock and massage session with her that I even wanteed to extend the session. But unfortunately, there is another appointment after me. What I like about her:

Face: 8.5 (sweet looking and pretty. Reminds me of another ML I frequent two years back)
Figure: 9. petite with a C. Small size overall. Good for carrying. Nice big natural racks. Good for cupping.
Massage: 9/10 ( really puts in the effort n strength. Esp like the back stepping)
GFE: 9.5 ( dun believe is 10 unless is your real gf. This is the highest I will give)
HJ: 9 (too good...that I ejaculate before I know it)

Definitely RTM if I have the time n money.
Old 24-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Round face, average eyes flat nose big mouth smile lines no idea why u call her a gem doesn't look at all attractive.
HAHAHAHA..That's wat i felt when i saw his post yesterday..
Old 24-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ProfKUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a FR for Karin.
http://sglonelyguy.com/karin-massage/

She is coming back.
Being her regular since Nov 2014 when she stays at Kim Keat Rd.
She RTC in May 2015 and is finally back. So fast hand fast leg made an appoint with her. I guess I am her first customer.

Looks: become more mature liao. She is MILF.
BOOBS: as a boob lover, I always fantasized her boobs – believe me – the hugest I have ever held. I tried Zu Er, Isabella, Eva, but i found hers the best. Real stuff. Am wondering why she humbly states her melons as 36C. Obviously they are at least F. Boob lovers should not give her a miss.

massage: hard working girl to be honest. though her bed is a bit soft as today is her first day. and she promised will get a decent massage bed. I like her consistence in massage and willing to give efforts.

HJ: holding her melons make my release too easy. wont last long for the first time. second time is slightly better, really enjoy her patterns and moans near you.

Other service: nil. Have to respect her as a gentleman here.

take care of this gem, bros…

RTM - I will but I hope she can settle the massage bed soon.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Yo Bros,

http://sglonelyguy.com/lan-lan-massage/

It's been a while since I commando-ed but I think I have uncovered a cutie pie that's worth sharing here.

I'll be the first to admit the locale isn't fantastic - right in the heart of hotbed precinct and directions can be confusing for those who has no natural compass. But after finally reaching her place, it was well worth the effort. Room was clean & spacious, with bathroom attached.

Parking spaces are limited esp during dinner hours.

Originally booked lan lan for an hour but extended by an hour because the massage and GFE was really good.. no horse run. lan lan is new to the trade so please bro guide her and let's keep her as a ML!

lan lan's height and description is accurate, all of them except for the cup size. This is a piece of good news for boob lovers myself included...she's easily C+ with pink nips!!

I'll cut the chase and share my humble ratings for this gem:-

looks: 8/10 cutie pie! sweet
body: 8.5/10 small build but very very curvy
boobs: 10/10 what more you want on a small frame
Massage: 7/10 decent strength coupled with stepping back good enough for me
Roaming: 3.5G due to aunty
HJ: 10/10 very very good and she's right beside you giving you access to her natural assets.. be gentle bros.
BM: didn't try
BJ: nope not on menu
GFE: 10/10 she'll be top of my list until she goes back
RTM: hand quick feet quick arranging liao
dmg: 100 per hour X 2 for me

Do take good care of lan lan bros.
Hope you guys find this MR useful.

Cheers,
pubor76

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.

Last edited by pubor76; 24-06-2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: update info
Old 24-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
nice sharing, looks like many girls cut their hair short b4 cumming over to our hot climate.

Is this Eva oso her?
http://www.shenhua69.com/eeva/

Quote:
Oh... her friend told u already.

Mack... heads up.
Roger! might pay her a visit first if she can clear custom.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-06-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Is this Eva oso her?
http://www.shenhua69.com/eeva/

nope Mack not the same person, quite positive about that..

cheers,
pubor76

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 24-06-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Can anyone recommend a prc babe with D cup boobs who can wear sports bra during the massage and hj?
Old 25-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7810 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Can anyone recommend a prc babe with D cup boobs who can wear sports bra during the massage and hj?
Pick a PRC D-cupper, and buy her a sport bra. maybe can check with her favourite color first.
Old 25-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 14
Hectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to behold

This ML is indeed a well mannered and caring lady, which deserved me to take good care of her.
Here is my MR for this well deserving lady.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=610755

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/xiao-chen/

Though in the posting for Xiao Chen, TS never mentioned that she knows to read and write English. That day I gave it a shot to try message her in English asking whether I could book her. She replied in Mandarin. All set and upon reaching her location I called her. At first she spoke in Chinese and try to act blur and say "I dont know Chinese". Then out of the sudden she talked back to me in English.
The Location is good and her instruction of direction is clear,
Her looks is good to my view, massage service is exceptionally good & she knew where to massage and what strength to apply exactly.
Confirmed she is a trained masseuse and all these makes me feel like going into heaven!

Here’s my simple FR below:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Chio neighbourhood lady)
Massage: 8.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (Proportional)
JG: 9.5/10 (Best of the best. Wow!)
RTM: YES definitely
Planning to go back some more. Told her I will help her with her business.

Last edited by Hectorlove; 25-06-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1