The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
My experience with her was different but then again, it's only my first time with her. I've been having a number of failed attempts lately, including LTD's Donna, Jessie Barbie Doll (Tianting808), etc.
Bro stiffness, saw your comment about your failed attempt on TT Jessie The Barbie Doll ... I too encountered an unpleasant experience with her.
Re-extracted from my previous post 18 Jan 2015:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Tonight trying to contact a few MLs, this ML responded and corresponded with me a few SMS ... I should be wary that why this ML was so free??
In the end, small head overwritten my big head after checking the so-called positive review on the website ... I arranged an appointment with her.
Reached her site, made me waited for 25 minutes downstair cuz she mis-managed her time. I should have left by then ... otherwise I would not have regretted now.

This ML has been here for 3 months, hence probably explained her service attitude ... sigh.

Stepped into her room, the room reeked of cigarette smell ... a big turned off for me!
Her look quite similar to the photo provided - body slim.
Smooth skin.
But her massage was simply like rushing ... because her friend kept calling her to go for supper! Somemore I was her last customer of the night. She did not seek my permission to answer the call. Halfway through the session ... she went out to ask her roommate to join her other friend for supper first without seeking my permission again?! Left me lying on the bed machiam like a clown like that??
Her boobs were like anti-gravity types ... very firm??
The whole session lasted 35 minutes
http://tianting808.com/jessie-barbie-doll/Jessie
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!yanzi/c1hn9Yanzi

Bros, you have been warned ... after this round, I would not believe the so-called review on that website again!
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 29-01-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
darksidelol is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro try out starry before? Is she worth the visit?http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=493026
Old 29-01-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Brief MR for 恩恩

Commando-ed 恩恩 just b4 I mia... There are times when you don't feel like writing a MR or writing too much on a ML. Not because she's not worth it or you wanna keep her for yourself. It's just that there are things I think/know that other ppl may not like/accept - acquired taste? anyway she requested me to write one and I promised so here it goes:

Location is central near a famous bao place and a ML that I really liked and rtc recently. Parking was okay during non-peak... mrt may need to walk a bit of distance. Old apartment, I quite blur that day so overshot the entrance when she gave instructions over the phone... she didn't sound frustrated one bit as many other ML I reckoned would be. Anyway, her sms replies prior were good/friendly so I was looking forward.

Reached early as usual and she allowed me to start before scheduled time. Apartment is old and shower needs to walk across the living room - reminds me of love and fate old place...anyway to be honest, she looked better in her pics as usual. Studio pics does wonders to those zits and complexion etc... she still looks pleasant enough though not exactly my type (well who is/was?). Good that she asked 1 or 2x hj. Stripped to bra/panties straightaway... Showered on my own and started with first hj... asked about hj preferences and with some sensual trash talk... was okay.

Massage wise she acknowledged she was okay in it and I agree. Worked on my problems areas really well, elbow used in good effect. Keep asking if strength is enough and also checking if it hurts (think i look too frail... lol) Real chatty to me and she mentioned that she is selective about talking a lot to customers (well a pinch of salt). That is something some ppl may not accept cos a bit like bitching... Attitude wise good for me, checking with me first before replying sms/calls. 2nd hj came up with a bit of pattern position and trash talk again...

Some of the things like cleanliness I think can be improved but I am quite yim zhim so I am guessing most bros may find it okay... nothing to be too concerned about imo.

Not outstanding but good enough to warrant an occasional rtm esp with the recent scarce market...

C
Old 29-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thinking of trying out Jessie tonight. Has anyone had any experience with her? I was considering anqi and Taohong, but the MRs I've read so far have pegged their ages anywhere from early 30s to late 40s. I enjoy a MILF, but I don't want an auntie. Case in point, the very famous Michelle. Her massage and JG skill may be legit, but I didn't enjoy myself with her because she was plump and far older than I expected (no offense to Michelle fans!!)

Guess my perfect age would be anything below 35..
Old 29-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidelol View Post
Any bro try out starry before? Is she worth the visit?http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=493026
Hi Bro, u can check out my review... i had a good time but there are mixed responses with her so do visit at ur own risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Thinking of trying out Jessie tonight. Has anyone had any experience with her? I was considering anqi and Taohong, but the MRs I've read so far have pegged their ages anywhere from early 30s to late 40s. I enjoy a MILF, but I don't want an auntie. Case in point, the very famous Michelle. Her massage and JG skill may be legit, but I didn't enjoy myself with her because she was plump and far older than I expected (no offense to Michelle fans!!)

Guess my perfect age would be anything below 35..
I've visited jessie before, she looks around 35 but it's kinda subjective so...
If u like someone who looks younger, consider xiao xiao. but i really like coco... cos of her boobs.. hahaha. haven try tao hong... waiting for my pay now.. hahah
Old 29-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Hi Bro, u can check out my review... i had a good time but there are mixed responses with her so do visit at ur own risk.

If u like someone who looks younger, consider xiao xiao. but i really like coco... cos of her boobs.. hahaha. haven try tao hong... waiting for my pay now.. hahah
Xiaoxiao as in http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4184 ?
Old 29-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cowdar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend any good juagen ML?
Thanks in advance!
Old 29-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowdar View Post
Any bro can recommend any good juagen ML?
Thanks in advance!
Personal thought for good JG will be Angel. She not under any Stable / okt.
Ctc got to ask Bro Lexus
Old 29-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: Brief MR for 恩恩

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Commando-ed 恩恩 just b4 I mia... There are times when you don't feel like writing a MR or writing too much on a ML. Not because she's not worth it or you wanna keep her for yourself. It's just that there are things I think/know that other ppl may not like/accept - acquired taste? anyway she requested me to write one and I promised so here it goes:

Location is central near a famous bao place and a ML that I really liked and rtc recently. Parking was okay during non-peak... mrt may need to walk a bit of distance. Old apartment, I quite blur that day so overshot the entrance when she gave instructions over the phone... she didn't sound frustrated one bit as many other ML I reckoned would be. Anyway, her sms replies prior were good/friendly so I was looking forward.

Reached early as usual and she allowed me to start before scheduled time. Apartment is old and shower needs to walk across the living room - reminds me of love and fate old place...anyway to be honest, she looked better in her pics as usual. Studio pics does wonders to those zits and complexion etc... she still looks pleasant enough though not exactly my type (well who is/was?). Good that she asked 1 or 2x hj. Stripped to bra/panties straightaway... Showered on my own and started with first hj... asked about hj preferences and with some sensual trash talk... was okay.

Massage wise she acknowledged she was okay in it and I agree. Worked on my problems areas really well, elbow used in good effect. Keep asking if strength is enough and also checking if it hurts (think i look too frail... lol) Real chatty to me and she mentioned that she is selective about talking a lot to customers (well a pinch of salt). That is something some ppl may not accept cos a bit like bitching... Attitude wise good for me, checking with me first before replying sms/calls. 2nd hj came up with a bit of pattern position and trash talk again...

Some of the things like cleanliness I think can be improved but I am quite yim zhim so I am guessing most bros may find it okay... nothing to be too concerned about imo.

Not outstanding but good enough to warrant an occasional rtm esp with the recent scarce market...
Bro derrickboy,tks for sharing the MR. Btw, the one JiaJia from sh69,is she the same ML 恩恩from bonkers?
http://www.shenhua69.com/jiajia/
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 29-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horav28 View Post
I've tried Xiao Xue a few days ago. Very friendly and chatty gal. A bit on the plumb side but definitely not fat. Massage skills are ok and she was wearing those typical uniform to do her job, much to my disappointment as I thought there will be sexy lingerie to greet me! She just unzipped her uniform down low enough to perform BM but her boobs are firm and bouncy and I had a wonderful time fondling them.

Best thing is she use her finger to poke my ass while doing HJ which was very stimulating and erotic! Do note that the $90 is for massage and HJ only. Need to add extra for BM.

Will RTM for sure.
Old 29-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi... I remembered one of my fav bro commented on her b4 so I rummaged thru his posts and found it:
fav bro's post on serene
Accompanying link is missing but I am very sure comment was on her (I think I've got good memory
I kenna from old girl for this comment, didn't know they were sisters told her I'll delete later but forgotten until now LOL, must have been more than 4 months, no wonder she blacklisted me

Quote:
Shortlist:
No need, cos 2 of my fav expected to rts next month
Can we expect fresh abalone for CNY? got some unfinish business with her

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 21
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post

i tried jessie too, while subjective I feel she is on the old side, already have kids. her msg is strong but she smokes and there was no egg treatment. juagen cost extra $10. no rtm for me.
Old 29-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Yess!~ She's the one.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
I've tried Xiao Xue a few days ago. Very friendly and chatty gal. A bit on the plumb side but definitely not fat. Massage skills are ok and she was wearing those typical uniform to do her job, much to my disappointment as I thought there will be sexy lingerie to greet me! She just unzipped her uniform down low enough to perform BM but her boobs are firm and bouncy and I had a wonderful time fondling them.

Best thing is she use her finger to poke my ass while doing HJ which was very stimulating and erotic! Do note that the $90 is for massage and HJ only. Need to add extra for BM.

Will RTM for sure.
Thanks bro, does she do HDLY?
Old 30-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
robtlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally can contribute after benefiting so much from the sharing of the bros here. Here's my 2 cents for the latest ML i tried, Shuqi.

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506404

Location was quite easy to find, just that parking might be an issue. I illegally parked coz too lazy to walk to the nearest public carpark. Looks wise is about 70% photo? But I must admit she's the first to give me a hard on even before starting massage, guess the visual boobs and face combo worked for my 2ic. Massage wasn't fantastic, she admitted she was tired so i'm cool with it. Catbath was decent. She turned me around started HJ rather quickly. I kept delaying and asking her to chill, but I guess she wanted to end the session quick as it was rather late already. Her HJ feels very routine, like not much pattern. From the time i stepped in to the time i left was about 40 min.

Conclusion, I will consider her for rtm. Bcoz to be fair, i was her last customer, already past midnight, so gotta cut her some slack. Also the current pool of ML is facing a crisis, not many to choose from. Hopefully some of the popular ones return after CNY. Anyone knows if Innocence is coming back?

Hopefully this review is useful to the bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1