The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The most common size she saw locally, according to my best friend who had many sexual encounters, was less than 10 cm. We are both 1.6 m tall and slender. For us, the 3.5–4.5 inch is too small. Hehe! For that more passionate sex, we need something thicker and larger. It's also not about stamina, despite what most men said. It doesn't really matter if you can fire their pistons at 100 strokes per minute for hours, if their member is as thick as a toothpick.

You need a balance of stamina, size, speed to send us wild. Since women are capable of giving birth, I don't think we will have any trouble engaging a 7-8 inch member with sufficient foreplay. My bestie also say “she dare to take on anything”.
If the 2IC is thin like toothpick, I think he also won't have any much feel. I like tighter feel, mine is thick enough for that. About that 7 - 8", you got to try, cuz even at just 6.5", some girls jumped when it went all the way in lol. It becomes not pleasurable for both parties if it is painful for the girl and also for the guy if she can't keep still. It's like chasing a moving target lol.

Stamina is not about going at it for hours, if he just pump for 5 - 10 mins and he's out, you also won't enjoy lol ... It is quite a strain especially on our arms to keep in position.
Old 29-10-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JiangYongBin is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The most common size she saw locally, according to my best friend who had many sexual encounters, was less than 10 cm. We are both 1.6 m tall and slender. For us, the 3.5–4.5 inch is too small. Hehe! For that more passionate sex, we need something thicker and larger. It's also not about stamina, despite what most men said. It doesn't really matter if you can fire their pistons at 100 strokes per minute for hours, if their member is as thick as a toothpick.

You need a balance of stamina, size, speed to send us wild. Since women are capable of giving birth, I don't think we will have any trouble engaging a 7-8 inch member with sufficient foreplay. My bestie also say “she dare to take on anything”.
Interesting to hear this.
Old 29-10-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If the 2IC is thin like toothpick, I think he also won't have any much feel. I like tighter feel, mine is thick enough for that. About that 7 - 8", you got to try, cuz even at just 6.5", some girls jumped when it went all the way in lol. It becomes not pleasurable for both parties if it is painful for the girl and also for the guy if she can't keep still. It's like chasing a moving target lol.

Stamina is not about going at it for hours, if he just pump for 5 - 10 mins and he's out, you also won't enjoy lol ... It is quite a strain especially on our arms to keep in position.
Your correct. agree on what you say.
Old 30-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Techniques, hardness and most importantly, how he treats the girl. Find out what are her needs rather than just put her on the bed and going right at her. Had a painful experience with a girl which I went right at her when she's not ready lol.

I treat my partner(s) nicely, making sure she don't feel pain and feels comfortable. Of course, being able to give her pleasure as well with various skills from my experience throughout. Probably less experience than many bros, but somewhat adequate.
Glad to hear that your satisfying your partner. Keep it up
Old 30-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Another useful article about Why Penis Size Doesn’t Matter at All

Article link: https://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/...er-at-all.html
Old 31-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

13cm length, and 14cm thickness is average I guess for us guys in SG.
Old 31-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbison View Post
Nice one, your penis is almost SQUARE. HAHAHA.
Old 31-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
Another useful article about Why Penis Size Doesn’t Matter at All

Article link: https://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/...er-at-all.html
Size DOES matter. Period.

Don't believe me? Go ask any lady in this world if she would love a small dick. The answer is obvious. Women naturally see guys with small dicks as weak, while they see guys with bigger dicks as more manly, masculine and sexy.

Forget what they say about "the motion in the ocean" crap. Sure, there are other factors like technique and the emotional connection with your lady. But with a bigger dick like mine (A little over 7 inches), you are already way ahead of your weaker competitors.

Those who think that size doesn't matter are buried in their own self-denial. And then end of the day, they'll be wondering why their Gfs dump them for a bigger dick to sextify their unsatisfied pussies.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 31-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Nice one, your penis is almost SQUARE. HAHAHA.
Lol!!! your so funny.
Old 31-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Tammy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys, so is 11-12cm considered the average length in sg? Hehe
Old 31-10-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Size DOES matter. Period.

Don't believe me? Go ask any lady in this world if she would love a small dick. The answer is obvious. Women naturally see guys with small dicks as weak, while they see guys with bigger dicks as more manly, masculine and sexy.

Forget what they say about "the motion in the ocean" crap. Sure, there are other factors like technique and the emotional connection with your lady. But with a bigger dick like mine (A little over 7 inches), you are already way ahead of your weaker competitors.

Those who think that size doesn't matter are buried in their own self-denial. And then end of the day, they'll be wondering why their Gfs dump them for a bigger dick to sextify their unsatisfied pussies.
Actually depends. Some women cannot take big penis.
Old 31-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbison View Post
14cm in thickness? your trumpet is bigger than my car bro. if your cock is 14cm thick, you have tumour, not a penis.
Old 01-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
14cm in thickness? your trumpet is bigger than my car bro. if your cock is 14cm thick, you have tumour, not a penis.
Not my entire penis 14cm bro... It's the mid part which is the thickest, the base till around the head about 13cm.
Old 01-11-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy00 View Post
Sorry guys, so is 11-12cm considered the average length in sg? Hehe
Probably, but haven't done indepth research about this.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
What is the average penis size in Singapore, and what you can do about it?
Why don't you bend over somewhere in public and offer your backside to any guys who want to fuck it. After 1000 rammings, you can determine the average size of their lancheow in your arsehole, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1