The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

roughly, 7pm - 1am

may open slightly earlier maybe 6pm++++. personally i've never been there after 12 before so i can't confirm if it closes at 1am.

any FR? i may be going down on wednesday night. if no cute pretty ladyboys with nice cock, then i will go home straight.
Old 27-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

This goes out to all the old timers who frequented Rowell in the last 10 - 12 years. I am trying to get in touch with this malay ladyboy, as I had lost her contact for over 2 - 3 years now. Just trying my luck to see if any old brothers still frequent her.

Her name is Liz and she is Malay, slim and petite. Average height and pretty and can easliy pass off for a girl. She is also a pre-op.She is mostly on her own and does not mix too much with the sisters crowd. Initially, she used to be a street walker in the good old days in the areas around desker and rowell. Speaks good english.

If you are her regular, you can meet her up at her flat in Marine Parade. Subsequently, she moved to Whampoa and where I had visited her countless number of times. Sometime, about 3 years ago, she used to rent a room in one of the houses in Rowell and used to work from there. Now, she is totally gone. Either, she had totally quit or had met someone whom she likes and it was a fairytale ending. I hope, it was, for her sake. Nice person.

But if brothers know, who I am talking about, and if she is still in business, and you have her contact, please pm me. I will really appreciate it. Really miss her. Thanks.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Now heading down to Rowell! Hope house haven't close.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Lisa around today. ...
Old 28-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Now heading down to Rowell! Hope house haven't close.

Are you in action now? Hahahahahahaha
Old 28-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm going Rowell , does anyone have Lisa. Contact pls
Old 28-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
I'm going Rowell , does anyone have Lisa. Contact pls
If she's still around you'll find her on the stairs of house 9. Unless she's with a customer.
Old 28-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Are you in action now? Hahahahahahaha
Yes bro. In some hefty cock sucking action. Will post fr latter
Old 28-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Anyway here's my promised FR.

Went down to geylang lor 16 yesterday at first.. wanted to find a good looking ladyboy to long time 1 hour at a nearby budget hotel , but to my dismay when i reached there at night , not even a single ladyboy was seen.

Wanted to go down lor 24 but fuck it , just mai tu liao , fast hand fast leg rush down to rowell.

Yay! When reached rowell , the house 79 still open.. faster chose the cutest and prettiest one and went up liao. On the way up still got a few ladyboy joke with me and say , '' eh the one you chose got pussy!! ''

Sian , i never ask first .. than hear liao quite shag cause wanted to find a cock to play and suck.

Went in the room and started to romance romance.. damn her tits are awesomely shaped.. than went down south !! Heng ah!! She got cock la..

Requested for 69 but she insist on capped bj so i respected her decision and proceeded.. safety also ma.. knn than when i suck her she also want use condom.. nah beh become i suck rubber.. never mind after i blow her for like 5 mins with her constant moaning.. i ask can suck you without condom?

Her eyes were already in estacy when her cock became a dragon! She say ok ok please faster.. Removed her shield and sucked her even harder! She asked me whether do i want to even eat her cum hahaha!! I rejected and than said it's ok.

She than said she can cum do i want to see?

Oh god! How could i reject a hot steamy proposal of a ladyboy jerking off right infront of me. There she was jerking her rod off and than me frenching her at the same time while rubbing her balls. And whoops! There she cum, not bad ! A considerable amount of sperm. Hahhah.

After shes done , mounted her on doggy position and rammed away. Unloaded and left a happy man.

Her name is geeky btw. There were many other ladyboys on the way out!

Do up my points if you like my FR. Hehe
Old 28-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Nice. When is she leaving?

Woah, the chioest and prettiest. She as chio as Lala a not? (Your avatar that lb). Her cock big? Hard until like dragon ah.

The name so weird, geeky. Haha.
I tomorrow go eat her cum.

What the dmg?
Old 28-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Nice. When is she leaving?

Woah, the chioest and prettiest. She as chio as Lala a not? (Your avatar that lb). Her cock big? Hard until like dragon ah.

The name so weird, geeky. Haha.
I tomorrow go eat her cum.

What the dmg?
I didn't ask her when she's leaving.. ya cause a few were on top than left those standing there only 5 than shes the chioest. Not as chio as lala lah.. lala if i can fuck her no condom i sure die a happy man. ya hard like dragon.. can spew fire summore.

Haha , geeky yea i also shocked weird name.

She can feed u till u very full bro..

Shes $30 but i gave $50 for good service.. shes the one with a bow on the head..
Old 29-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice fr summer. Saw geeky on Monday when I was there.

I had another one. Will type fr if I'm free.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House 9. She mays goes back JB soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
Hi Brudders, where can I find Erin

Thanks.

Anyway I just tried Lisa today. Super service.
Will write more later..
Old 29-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House numbers 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
You are right. House 79 really much brighter and better. Lately saw one fair syt in house 79. Looks quite pretty.

I think there is one more house in between 9 and 79. That is the worst. Completely dark and cannot see what is inside.
Old 29-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
king14king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bros guide me how to go to house 79?? as i really cant find it.. im going down again later to try again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1