The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Sorry, 2 things to correct.

Today is a hot day to get gals... after today, not impossible just that they will be back to d normal self. So today u work hard enuf, u should get some hits.

Invite them out for a dinner, it should work wonders...

As i was typing, one of d Mediacorp star just PM to wish V day... I replied back to her to invite her for dinner.... see got heng heng boh.... still no reply till now.

If get, celebrate... If no reply, no love loss.
Old 15-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Samster

Went to pick her today

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fuHv4eYdjc...4+21.02.01.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ghLMj6VYTP...4+21.02.08.jpg
Go Ta Yi Ma

So no prob.
Also can.
Old 15-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

U post yourself?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 15-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
U post yourself?
You made me laugh lah bro.......
Old 16-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koneku2002 View Post
Bros...
I have a maid friend that want to try 4some or 6somes.. any bros got maids of gals that wanna join?
Targetting for 19th Feb, Sunday
bro u missed ur target la. 20th is Sun. I know bcos I am meeting my pinoy FB that day.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 16-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Samster

Met d 21 gal today.

Got into a movie.

Her hand got itchy and started moving around.

I cannot tahan lo. The movie is quite serious kind. But we became not so serious liao. Alamak what if others see? Show haven't start hand already moving and place is still bright. I whispered "Halo, later then give u can or not? Now people can see". Hand stop a while... Fingers start to move again. Wonder why the GV theatre's ads is so long today... wa biang, 1/2 hour to ads.

Finally show starts. Lights out... movie quite scary.... The Rite... but her hands started moving all over. She also start to increase her stroke.... "U very horny today hor?" I asked her. She giggled. "I will give u later ok? Now watch movie can? I cannot concentrate u know?"

She started working on the head of my bro. As she turn, my eye balls also start turning. When she change direction, i think my eye balls also start changing. Finally, after about half hour to 1 hr, don't know how long, i start to feel high liao...and before i can react, the cannon pops.

Oooops, she went to toilet to get some papers... fortunately they do have... else i will be wet... while hands hold on tight to d popper to prevent further popping.

Quickly clean up and continue the show. Just as i thought we can now continue d show, she pulled my hands to her chest (or do u call breast?).

Wa jia lat, today she is super hungry. How to say? Still only about half way through... wa biang...

To be continued...
Old 16-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

super horny lady you have there , bro imodel

pitching tent
Old 17-02-2011, 06:04 AM
Samster

Ok bros, yesterday was too tired for me i forgotten to upload the pics... here it goes, the pic of the helper....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I_0aQR6d75...5+21.12.35.jpg

Though not very clear as i took this pic in a rush (last minute then i remember i should "remember her") don't you think she look better in every part then her madam? I mean if you see the 2 together with the husband, who would u think is d possible wife?

Should i continue my story in the cinema?
Ok... 21 gal keep bringing my hand to her chest.. its like twisting it to her direction until i have to reposition my hand and tell her okok...

She got a petite chest, i think about A ba... but when touch, the ice cream topping grew up... I look at said "wa...grow very fast ya?"

She giggled and continue to move my hands in her own rhythm. The Rite is supposed to be a very serious documentary film about exorcism, devil and stuff - in a way scary stuff, but our minds were definitely not even near that direction. Then there was a part that gave the audience some shocker scene kind and a guy behind us gave out a shocked shout "Oh!!" He was freaked out.

Guess what my 21 gal did instead? She laughed at him!!! KNN... I shhhh her and said "O quiet please, stop laughing at others" All this while my hands were already under her b.

U know better why she laugh at a scary scene - I guess that's d effect of a good massage.

Half way through the movie, about 11pm, "peep peep"... My phone SMS came. While my R hand was under her B keeping her in cloud 9, i used my L hand to see what's going on"... "How are you dear? Can i meet u this Sunday? Its my off day?"

Wa lou sms at this time!!!

Ok guys, guess what happened?
Old 17-02-2011, 06:39 AM
Samster

Went out for a night with these overseas pretties...

Which is the prettiest of them all?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SbvgfAvPEI...6+22.54.20.jpg
I like K (the right most) because she is so demure and quiet kind and so sweet when she talks.

K is very sweet. Though slightly on the plumb side, she has a great asset and she is so demure. And the sweet thing about her is each time when we said goodbye she will just volunteer to give me a hug that brings me tight to her chest!

But I am increasingly attracted to L (the one standing next to her)

She was such a dancer - found this out when i brought them to St JL today (or yesterday night).... O the way her body twist... such a sight.... its like those professional striptease dancer...

Hmmmm.... it was all so worth it to send them back tonight... Though it burn some fuel, but those tight hugs is so rewarding enough for me. After sending them back, i went off a very happy man!

As it was only 1.40am, i thought to myself, why not just go back for another helping. Just stepped barely 5 minutes into the dance hall.... 3 gals came dancing right in front of me.... Hmmmm, eeee like siao mei mei lei, also plain Jane look. Never mind la, give it a miss.

After another 15 mins or so, 2 wow wow girls came dancing right in front of me and in a way shove those 3 girls aside! O my goodness, she is simply gorgeous! I can't take my eyes of her. Her dance is also sexy! How did such pretty come to dance alone? Should i make my move?

As i was thinking about whether i should or should not move, i was also enjoying myself seeing how this sexy gal dance. O my goodness, the way she twist her butt and the way she move her stuff.... U just want to grab her from behind and dance with her....and she seems to be dancing my way... and in so pushing her gal friend towards me.... till i have no way to run except to have her gal's friend butt to rub on my b. Bad right? She was looking at my direction but not into my eyes, and u know she is looking but pretending not to look at u kind... and yet she is pushing her gal friend to let me enjoy. "Is she those type that likes to watch?"

Arrrrrr i was too shy to make my move and too scared to be rejected! Hold on la.... just enjoy myself for a while more.

Then i decided to go to the gents to wash up myself and come back to talk to them. When i return.... they were no where to be seen!!!

What a night missed?

I learnt my lesson.... Don't be chicken!! Anyone keen to join me? Provide your details to me?
Old 17-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19883 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imodel View Post
Went out for a night with these overseas pretties...

I learnt my lesson.... Don't be chicken!! Anyone keen to join me? Provide your details to me?
I think you should start your own thread instead of flooding here with some of your stories that is unrelated to this thread .

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Agree..There is for MAID!
Old 17-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imodel View Post
Ok bros, yesterday was too tired for me i forgotten to upload the pics... here it goes, the pic of the helper....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I_0aQR6d75...5+21.12.35.jpg

Though not very clear as i took this pic in a rush (last minute then i remember i should "remember her") don't you think she look better in every part then her madam? I mean if you see the 2 together with the husband, who would u think is d possible wife?

?
Are you stealing shots of folks you dun know?

Retired Samster
Old 18-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Samster

Ok guys... then this will be my final instalment for this thread...

Just got this from d M.... what's installed for Sun....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VCbc140aB4...Photo_0508.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uMwPGj-mxL...Photo_0509.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-41tKuiyekt...Photo_0512.jpg

TQ for those bros who have shown interest... i don need to get a thread. Tiring la... just my little contribution to this community. Sorry if u are tired of listening to my story. Yea, i m not a good story teller...
Old 18-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Samster

Ok bros... no worries...
Sorry if u don't like what u hear...

As promised me my final instalment for u which i just received yesterday from M that i supposed to see on Sun...

U have fun seeing these...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d4vcWSTZEm...Photo_0507.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VCbc140aB4...Photo_0508.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uMwPGj-mxL...Photo_0509.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-41tKuiyekt...Photo_0512.jpg

My last thought.... there are unlimited supply of ladies from overseas to serve us... lets continue to promote of influx of foreigners to keep our "economy" strong... without them many bros will be so short changed... including yours truly
Old 19-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks..you can move on...to somewhere else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1