The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute
My first time with a colleague

After reading so many contributions from bros here, I thought I’d also share some of my encounters here. The story below is of my experience with a damn sexy secretary I was fortunate enough to work with.

Part 1
Some years back, I was posted to KL to restructure the firm, which was going downhill then. It was a small office, with about 10 staff, including the secretary. The GM of the KL office was a rather laid back guy and I was the young turk who was empowered by the regional HQ to provide the technical and business directions. Although he was still the boss, I was viewed warily as a person with an unknown agenda to fulfil.

Anyway, during my first day in the small office, I was introduced to all the staff by the GM and then given a desk to settle in. There were a total of 4 female colleagues in the office, all relatively young in their twenties. Chassy, the secretary was the best looking amongst them ..... in fact, she has a very close resemblance to Rosamund Kwan, the HK actress. As I settled into my workstation, she came over and sat on my desk on the pretext of briefing me on my logistical arrangements i.e. the entry card, the office keys, my service apartment accommodation, etc. I could sense some of the other colleagues in the office stealing glances at the going-ons at my desk but I pretended not to notice.

As she sat on my desk and crossed her legs, her short mini-skirt slid up further up, revealing a smooth, creamy pair of thighs. Wild thoughts were flying through my mind ..... was she actually trying to seduce me, I wondered? Is this hot babe game for some fun? I had no prior experience with office affairs before this and always harboured the fantasy of doing it with a colleague. The thought of finally being able to fulfil this fantasy of mine sent my heart racing with trepidation and excitement all at the same time. In any case, this being my first day in the new office, I decided to play it cool and kept a respectful distance although I had the immense urge to just place my hands on those creamy, silky thighs. If I was lucky, I may get to finger her pussy even. Ah, this brought back memories of Tina, a hot and sexy law undergraduate whom I had some fun with during my uni days. I knew Tina was a hot and open minded gal thus I was emboldened, even during our first cinema date to place my hand on her knee, stroked it and then inched upwards to her thigh. As my finger went under the hem of her hot pants, to my great surprise, she started to part her thighs for me to get a better access. I’ll leave that story for another time but suffice to say that she was dripping wet, I got my fingers thoroughly licked by her during the show and what followed in the car after the movie was mind blowing. What a sexy creature!
Old 27-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My first time with a colleague

Part 2
Back to the story, I decided that I needed to find out more about the environment in the KL office before trying anything funny. What if word got back to the regional HQ that the person they sent over was busying himself flirting with the sexy office secretary? I would be ordered back, job objective unaccomplished and be relegated to the slow track or even dismissed for behaviour unbecoming of an executive. Nah, too much to lose.

So it was like that for more than a month. Soon, it was time to send a report back to HQ on my findings and what needed to be done. Amongst the list was the need to replace the GM and the task fell on my boss in Singapore to deliver the news and I braced myself for the emotional fallout as everyone would know it was because of me.

Soon, I was appointed the acting GM and I had an additional job responsibility to look for a permanent GM, else I would be stuck in KL for a while. Being a Singaporean, we were used to slogging long hours in the office and it was the same for me in KL. But, the thought that Chassy was my secretary now was rather motivating. I guess as I was observing the rest of the office, I was being observed as well. I gained a reputation as a very business focused boss, who is much more aggressive business-wise compared to the old GM and who had the requisite connections to get the necessary support for various aspects of the business from HQ.

Well, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. And I needed some other distractions other than the boring routine of work, sleep and back to work. So, one fine day, I decided to ask Chassy whether there was any place where I could go for some exercise after work. As she walked into my room, I couldn’t help but admire her pair of large alluring eyes, full lips and a great pair of racks. Man, she was my very own Rosamund Kwan. I am a sucker for looks, anything else is a bonus. Chassy had great looks and her pair of boobs and her perky ass were added bonuses. If only she knew how many times I had fantasised ravaging her in the office, in the lift or the office toilet. Soon, she was seated opposite me.

Me: “Chase, do you know whether there are any good gyms nearby that I can go for exercise after work at night?”

Chassy: “Actually, there are quite a lot of gyms nearby. What kind of gym are you looking for?”

Me: “Nothing too fanciful, some workout machines, clean and nearby will do”

Chassy: “Oh, like that aah ... Actually, there’s a very big gym at the place where you are staying. Got workout machines, ..... etc, etc” she rambled on.

Me: “Really? How come I didn’t notice that?”

Chassy: “Maybe because you have been working late everyday and by the time you get back, it’s already closed. You should really get out a bit, not just work all the time. Very boring and easy to get burnt out”

Me: “Yeah, I know, I am beginning to feel tired easily but there’s just too much we need to do”

Chassy: “Everyone in the office is working hard so I think you can relax a bit lah. Actually, I also go to that gym for work-out. A few times a week, after work. I can bring you there if you want.”

Me: “Hmm, OK, how about tomorrow after work then? Is that your work-out day?”

Chassy: “Tomorrow can”
Old 27-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whoa!!! I've always fantasize bonking a colleague of mine but yours is way better bro. Keep it cumming!! Can't wait to know how you eat this gal...
Old 27-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A sexy OL ... My favourite ... Keep it coming bro
Old 27-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My first time with a colleague

captivated by your story..Camping here
Old 27-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Part 3
As she stood up and walked out of my room, I noticed I was developing a hard-on, no doubt from the thoughts of getting to see Chassy in her skimpy gym attire, seeing her sweaty body and her flushed face after a work-out. One step closer to bonking her! Focus on work first, I mentally checked myself. Tonight, I shall plan our itinerary for tomorrow night! I went back to the empty four walls of the service apartment and wanked myself to sleep, fantasising about how I was going to ravage Chassy. Then, wifi wasn’t commonly deployed and usually I had nothing much to do other than watch TV or work and I usually read the various reports until I fell asleep. It was that routine! I think I had one of my better orgasm that night!

The next day, it was business as usual in the office but, with a difference! Tonight, I would have the exclusive company of the gorgeous Chassy. I figured that after our work-out, she would be hungry and would readily accept my offer of dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant, have some drinks and see where that leads us. Even if I don’t get anywhere with her tonight, it would set the stage for another night! I wished that work day would pass quickly and it did when we were consumed by the workload. Soon, it was evening and time to go gym!

Me: “Chase, shall we leave the office at 7 tonight?” I tried to sound as casual as I could. 7pm is good as that would mean that by the time we finished working out, it would be close to 9pm. Who wouldn’t be hungry by then?

Chassy: “OK boss! But plse don’t faint during your work-out hor, since you don’t exercise often. I don’t know what to do”

Me: “Yeah, right! Maybe you will faint first if you try to keep up with me. But don’t worry, if you faint I know what to do. Just don’t get a heart attack will do”

Chassy “Hahaha, I’ll try not to get a heart attack but if I really faint, you must take care of me, hor”

Shit, the tempo is already building up for that night.

I had already changed into my shorts and tee and waited for her at the gym. When she emerged, she had changed from her office attire into some tight leotards which was struggling to contain her pair of C cup breasts and perky ass. I liked what I saw but I managed to control my thoughts – a hard on in the gym would be embarrassing. OK, I needed to plant the setting for us to get physical without being so obvious so I asked her what her warm up routine was.

Me: “Chase, I am sure you know that you need to warm up and cool down properly in any exercise, right? Otherwise, it is very easy to get injuries”

Chassy: “Of course lah! My instructor taught us some stretching exercises. Not anyhow one you know” she chimed

Me: “When I was studying, I represented my school all the way to university for sprinting. I have also been properly coached. My stretching routine starts from the head all the way down to the ankle. OK, let’s see what your routine is”

Chassy: “Really ah, show me yours lor and I follow and see how”

And so we started stretching, nothing much until the lower body where I had to hold onto her shoulders and she onto mine for support as we stretched our quads and a few other exercises where we have to hold hands to stretch each other, etc. We got the chance to engage in casual talk and know each other better, conversation that wasn’t too appropriate in an office setting. But most of all, I was stealing glances at her beautiful body. I could see the outline of her camel toe through her tights and her deep cleavage. Alas, she was wearing a sports bra, so I couldn’t see no nipples. We did some work-out, nothing too strenuous and soon it was time to finish up.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

Part 4
Me: “Hey, thanks for bringing me here. I had a good work-out and my body feels good now”

Chassy: “You are welcome. See lah, don’t stay in the office all the time. Wait you cannot run anymore”

Me: “Yeah, right. Thanks for the advice. Besides being my secretary, you are now my fitness instructor huh? Want to become my doctor as well?”

Chassy: “Can ..... but doctor maybe not lah. Other areas I can. So long as you don’t forget to raise my salary during the year-end review hor”

Me: “Woah, come with strings attached one huh? I tell you what, let me start by buying you dinner tonight OK?”

Chassy: “Hmm .... where do you want to go?”

Me: “There’s a nice Italian around the corner”

Chassy: “OK, Italian sounds nice”

Me: “Can we go now? I am feeling very hungry already. We can sit in the al fresco area and eat first.”

Chassy: “How about showering first?”

Me: “Can shower later? Very hungry now.” I was hoping she wouldn’t say later gym close how to shower. Although I was prepared for that question, I didn’t want to answer it so early. Of course come upstairs to my apartment to shower lah.

Dinner came and gone. I did my best to be as casual as possible whilst hiding my ulterior motive as best as I could. When she suggested sharing dishes, I took it as a further signal to proceed. It was hard to contain my excitement during dinner but must play it slow. I didn’t make her drink too much, afraid that she might say she is too tired and wants to go home straight after dinner. As dinner came to an end, I had to execute the next step in my plan.

Me: “Shall we go? I need to get a shower quickly otherwise all the bacteria and fungus would start growing soon. Tomorrow go to work all smelly”

Chassy: “Hahaha, no wonder I smelt something funny just now. So it was not the cheese lah”

Me: “Yeah, right. I can see your dried up sweat all over your face. Wait you turn up at the office wfull of pimples tomorrow. Hahaha”

Chassy: “Don’t bluff. I wiped my face just now”

Me: “Haha, OK, you look perfect, and very clean also”

Chassy: ”Wah, you very sarca, hor?”

Me: “OK, time to go babes”

Chassy: “Yeah, babe hor” she said sarcastically.

As we walked towards the service apartment, I asked

Me: “Hey, is the gym still open at this time of the night?” I feint ignorance

Chassy: “Oh no, it’s closed already. I have to go home to shower lah. Tomorrow pimples it’s all your fault”

Me: “Oh shit! Never mind, you can shower at my place upstairs. I don’t want to be responsible for your pimples.”

Chassy: “joking lah. Not so nice to disturb you so late. Its OK, I can go home to shower”

Me: “Its OK, I’ll let you disturb me just this once. Don’t make it a habit huh. By the time you reach home to shower, there would be grandfather, father and son bacteria all over your body. Maybe even fungus” I countered.

Chassy: “Eww, don’t be so disgusting. You sure it’s OK?”

Me: “Come, let’s go. Don’t be an auntie”
Old 27-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

Sorry, took so long to reach the sex bit. But sometimes, these things take a bit of time. But, the build-up could be just as sexciting!

Part 5
Phew, almost lost her there. Still blowing hot and cold. Well, now it’s I am one step closer! I hadn’t had a woman for more than a month now. More and more, my lustful little head was taking control over the big head. When we reached my apartment, which comprised a bedroom with attached bath and a living room adjoining a kitchenette, I showed her to my bathroom and told her to shower first. Little did she know, I had to make some preparations.

When she came out of the shower wrapped in a towel to get her clothes, I was sitting by the sofa beside the bed. I motioned to her to come over before she had the chance to get dressed.

Me: “Chase, why don’t you come over here? Have some coffee before you drive home.”

Chassy: “Hmmm, coffee too, how nice of you.”, as she gingerly made her way over.

I tried not to stare too hard and concentrated on my next action plan. As she reached, I lifted up the coffee cup and “tripped” spilling the coffee over her towel. “Shit, I am so sorry” I exclaimed as I instinctively reached out to wipe hard at her towel and in the process unwrapping it. As the towel unfurled, she quickly tried to grab it and managed to hold on to it, not enough though as it exposed her left breast in all its full glory. I could also see the length of her left thigh though not her pussy which was still covered. I continued staring at her wonderful, creamy breast without saying anything for the next few seconds as she realised the awkwardness of the situation as well. I then exclaimed, “Oh God, you’ve got such a great body”. I could see her face turning crimson red as she was adjusting her towel to wrap around her body again.

Chassy: “You didn’t do that on purpose did you?”

Me: “I am so sorry. Let me help you” as I stepped forward quickly to help her wrap her towel around her body. I was now only inches from her face and as I turned to face her, I went for her lips. She was caught offguard and tried to pull her head back as my lips went onto hers. I kissed her firmly but not too forcefully, sticking my tongue into her mouth.

She was initially startled but soon relented and I wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed her head with the other. As we kissed, it became more passionate. I could now feel her tongue responding gradually and I sucked on it. I was just content to savour this moment, standing there kissing Rosamund Kwan in nothing more than her bath towel after more than a month without any lovemaking. Chassy allowed her body to press against mine as we continued frenching. I could hear her breathing heavily. I could feel her right hand was still holding onto her towel above her breasts as her left hand came around and held me by my shoulder. I decided it’s time to move onto the next act.

I deliberately did not pull off her towel yet as I guided us towards the bed. She fell onto the bed and I was proned on top of her and resumed our frenching. This time, I held both her wrists and brought her arms on top of her head as I continued the frenching. I kissed her chin, her neck and moved up to her earlobes, flicking my tongue across, savouring the sweet smell of a freshly showered babe. She was now moaning to my onslaught on her neck as I tugged off her towel. She stuck her tongue into my ear as I started to move south towards those heavenly pair of boobies. Her hand was now on my head, roughing up my hair as I circled her breast with my tongue, taking care not to touch her nipple, yet. I spent some time savouring her breasts, from the top, sides and bottom but each time never quite touching her nipples but breathing into them. Her moaning and breathing grew more intense and her breasts were moving up and down her chest with greater intensity. Chassy: “AHHH ..... AHHH ..... YOU NAUGHTY MAN YOU ......” her body writhing in pleasure.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Buzzoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can't wait for your next chapter. Quick quick.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionrod32 View Post
A sexy OL ... My favourite ... Keep it coming bro
Bro, your bitchy colleague also damn good!
Old 27-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Nice story & great writing!!

2 humble points to you.

Can't wait to read more...
Old 27-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

nice story....upZ
Old 27-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

good story! camping here.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 27-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
Nice story & great writing!!

2 humble points to you.

Can't wait to read more...
Thanks. Glad you like it.

Will return the favour when I get the chance.
Old 27-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dota_pro View Post
nice story....upZ
Thanks. Appreciate your support.

Will return when I get the chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1