The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Nice meeting up with you too. My phasa thai is nowhere near good compared to the seni0rs here.
Bro rukthai, you being too modest liao. Your pasa thai nowhere near good = very good. Not like me my pasa thai is good until most of the thais mai kao jai what i'm trying to say and they just walk away. In the end i have to go back to my hotel room and PCC Kudoz to you for bringing newbies to SK, i hope next time you can show me around too
Old 14-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
resting lo.. just reach last night.. jetlag kicks in!
Yeah, my Buslag just kicks in too!.
Old 14-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro rukthai, you being too modest liao. Your pasa thai nowhere near good = very good. Not like me my pasa thai is good until most of the thais mai kao jai what i'm trying to say and they just walk away. In the end i have to go back to my hotel room and PCC Kudoz to you for bringing newbies to SK, i hope next time you can show me around too
You guys sound like talking about pasa malam thai..
Old 14-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You guys sound like talking about pasa malam thai..
Pii BD, u mean we talk like pasa pizza machiam pasa prata is it?
Old 14-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
......TDED99 and Cats are nice bars in Saphan Kwai area. Not easy to go there as it's not in a very popular/touristy area. Bro rukthai brought me there with a bit of help from google maps. Very local joint and the area can get a little dark after bars close and not very recommended to go alone. Girls are younger and prettier than Nana bars. At certain timings they have 100B lap dance which seems a good deal as the puyings are quite young and go topless when they grind you. Didn't get a chance to try though, as was stuck with a hostess. Beer, ladies drink etc much cheaper than Nana etc. Music played is all Thai........
All these FR's on SK are making my balls bursting again with enthusiasm

Old 15-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii BD, u mean we talk like pasa pizza machiam pasa prata is it?
Damn !!!.

You multi language fellow. Spoke Thai, Italian, Malay and Indian !!!.

No wonder my eyes went around and around the eye socket !!!.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Damn !!!.

You multi language fellow. Spoke Thai, Italian, Malay and Indian !!!.

No wonder my eyes went around and around the eye socket !!!.
Pii Yokosi, please lah..so far i only know: how much? want to go XXX
Old 15-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
You multi language fellow. Spoke Thai, Italian, Malay and Indian !!!.No wonder my eyes went around and around the eye socket !!!.
Add vietnamese too. Dunno if his prata lingo got double meaning +555
Old 15-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Inthamara Agogo Bars

Inthamara Agogo Bars must be making a killing recently with more and more Singaporeans/Malaysians invading this sector.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inthamara Agogo Bars

From my exp.

If u r a newbie and u go to saphan kwai area, they will confirm charge u about same price as Nana and Cowboy. 3000-3500 for LT.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Inthamara Agogo Bars must be making a killing recently with more and more Singaporeans/Malaysians invading this sector.
These pubs have been there more than 10 years ago, my very 1st virgin lost in that area was a lady in 99. She is now 1 of the mummy in that area.

It was great fun and seldom see foreigners. Every nights drunk and every nights warm blanket beside me. Among us who know this place, we did not talk much about it in this forum. The earlier batch of samsters who cheong there, all disappear except me.

Recently, went there, about 1/5 of the crowd are foreigners.... Western, Jap, Korean, SG, MY...... Still a good place to cheong.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
From my exp.

If u r a newbie and u go to saphan kwai area, they will confirm charge u about same price as Nana and Cowboy. 3000-3500 for LT.
Nana and SC difficult to get the above for LT .... u need to exp more.
Old 15-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Inthamara Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezeburger View Post
I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The earlier batch of samsters who cheong there, all disappear except me.

Recently, went there, about 1/5 of the crowd are foreigners.... Western, Jap, Korean, SG, MY...... Still a good place to cheong.
Some of those earlier batch of samsters should be still lurking around lah.

Luckily not much PRC there yet.
Old 15-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Add vietnamese too. Dunno if his prata lingo got double meaning +555
Ah Vietnamese !.

Now i do know where he knows Viet............Joo Chiat .
Old 15-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah Vietnamese !.

Now i do know where he knows Viet............Joo Chiat .
Pii yokosi, wrong! i learn my viet from my baxa in hcmc..hihihi. Plus every wkend will cheong with my viet kakis..so many of them speaks viet like a viet kieu

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1