The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sad truth for me I have contracted HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Funny. The test result slip belongs to a female. So TS is a female who got tested in 1993? Lol
Probably too shy to tell the truth, too shy to sleep with another person in the first place. Anyways, there could be folks out there that genuinely have HIV, TS probably shouldn't joke with this. Some of the counselees, I dealt with are already dead. Assuming that one is diagnosed with HIV, there are more than one way to handle this. One good way which I have worked with Singaporean folks on, is to check out a nice boarding dormitory similar to those that Banglahs stay. There are several on this island. It is not really a hotel, but it is just a place that HIV patients may actually come to terms with themselves. We do have social worker groups that come in and help you out, while over in the boarding houses you can cook your own meals and live on with other inmates with similar diseases. Where medication and doctors are concerned, we do have some on duty.

Life is not easy going, if you are cash strapped, in the past we used to help out HIV patients if they could source for their own medications, e.g. I handled one that managed to procure HIV medication from Thailand at a much cheaper price that works decent with his AIDS condition, since he can produce a receipt, we could consider subsidising his medication.

In the case of the TS, his doctor has a name that probably suggests that this thread has a certain degree of fiction in it.

HIV is not always incurable, but homo sapiens have to die some day or other.

It is hence not always a problem.

In most cases, once the HIV gets into the organs, coming online is also a challenge, just enjoy the breath while it is not over.

Have fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1