The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
littleangel69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
♥小天使♥ - 小冰💕梦幻美女💕天使般的服务 ♥LittleAngel♥ Die Die must TRY!!!

LittleAngel would like to present 小冰 to serve the samsters. Their service is top notched as we have qced them before we put them on our web.

click picture to see more

Name: 小冰 XiaoBing
Looks: Refer to pictures above
Height: 1.6m
Boobs: 34’B’ Natural

Service Provided
Shower Together
Passionate Frenching - beware, she really love to fight your tongue, dun get electrified~
Catbath
Breast Massage
69 Painting
69 Deepthroat BBBJ
Cum - Shoot anywhere except face(you will need to check, she might able to allow COF if you are first or last cust of the day)
FJ she is really wet and get wet easily, favourite position Doggie

天使价:$130/1/1 (Room & CD Included)

XiaoBing - 小冰 call her at 83554978

Last edited by littleangel69; 24-05-2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old 24-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥小天使♥ - 小冰💕梦幻美女💕天使般的服务 ♥LittleAngel♥ Die Die must TRY!!!

First to support! Highly recommended!

Tried this SYT when she is at other stable. Words to describe her are innocent, blur, fresh and polite. So far non of the FL I tried can win in any aspect of the above.

Looks: 9/10 (Innocent looks like Jap AV actress will kill you. Fair Skin with no body fats)
Boobs: 9/10 (Best well shape natural B cup)
French: 9/10 (Tough Fight with no Smell as she do not smoke)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Tongue twisting deep throat. Weak hearted, please beware)
Painting: 8/10 (trim pussy n very wet when painted)
FJ: 8/10 (No rush and accommodating)
Service: 10/10 (Not time watcher and after FJ will lay beside you to chat)

A gem worth to stay with till she leave our shore. The words I use to describe above mention it all. Will not go into details in writing as my weak heart will not be about to take it while writing.

RTF: Definitely one and only till she leave our shore.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 24-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28135 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: ♥小天使♥ - 小冰💕梦幻美女💕天使般的服务 ♥LittleAngel♥ Die Die must TRY!!!

Reach the designate building and wait for her instructions. While inside her apartment,we start to hug and start frenching a little. We then start to strip to our bday suit and proceed to take a shower together. While in the bathroom,she washes my body front and back,top to bottom thoroughly. Then we start to french again and she give me a BBBJ in the bathroom before drying ourselves. While in the room,we continue to french and she ask me to lie down on bed saying want to service me. She start to kiss my neck,catbath me from my nipples,slowly move down to my stomach,slowly move down to my thigh,slowly move down to my knee and then move up to the groin area follow by my balls and finally my 2IC! Her BBBJ is slow and sensual. She will use her tongue to lick the torque area and twist around the shaft head! Then she will blow slowly with those CFM look and really taking her own sweet time to service me. After foreplay of about 15 mins,she reach for the CD and help me to put it on. (Bring your favourite brand) Now,its my turn to ask her to lie down as I also want her to relax and enjoy after servicing my torque and shaft. I did her in missionary and she start to moan. It sounds like she is having a good time. It probably feels good to her and her moans are a way to let you know that she likes what you are doing. I stick out my finger for her to suck as to lessen the moaning sounds. But she end up using her tongue to play with my finger. Upon seeing this scene,I feel the urge to shoot. I request for COF and she obliged. Faster stop pumping,remove CD and release the load on her face! It was such a sight to behold! Ask to suck dry and she obliged again! After that,I use tissue paper to clean up for her and I lie down on bed. Then she sit up and I thought she was going for a wash up but I was wrong. She massage my thigh and I told her no need as I want her to rest also. Rest for a while and we proceed to wash up. Her service is really from head to toe and this is what I really call service angel! In conjunction with the upcoming sea games,I think she deserve to receive gold medals for every service categories that she is involved. (Frenching,Catbath,BBBJ,FJ) Those samsters that wish to retrieve old memories of their first love. What are u waiting for? Don't try now have to wait for another 2 years. (Sea games 2017) Below is my summary :

Name : Xiao Bing (Little Ice)
Look : 9.5/10 (Cheerful)
Height : 160cm+-
Boobs : 34B (Handful)
Body : 9.5/10 (Beautiful)
Skin : 9.5/10 (White Porcelain)
Catbath : 9.5/10 (Head to Toe)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (Wet)
AR : 0/10 (NIL)
FJ : 9.5/10 (Wild Wild Wet)
CIM : 9.5/10 (Obliging)
COF : 9.5/10 (Accommodating)
Frenching : 9.5/10 (Passionate)
Fingering : 0/10 (Never try)
Painting : 0/10 (Never try)
Massage : 0/10 (NIL)
GFE : 9.5/10
Overall : 9.5/10
RTF : Yes!

Damage = $130.

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

Last edited by Swagelock; 24-05-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
UltraBlack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraBlack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraBlack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried this Super SYT since she was with another stable, really is no horse run.

Xiao Bing / Xiao Yue

Appearance: 8/10 - Sweet face like an angel, body of a devil
Boobs: 8/10 - Cute shape with inverted nipples, first time i see like that one, easily arouse to erect little nipples
Mouth to Mouth: 9.5/10 - I dare say she is great and active with frenching by initiating it
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - i am not a real fan of BBBJ but the sight of a SYT going up and down your shaft and tickling your balls with her tongue is a sight to behold.
Painting: 8/10 - slightly sweet tasting pussy and auto moistness, what more can you ask for
FJ: 8/10 - Accommodating and no complains during FJ
Service: 9/10 - Really friendly and chat with you like girlfriend after the deed.

Damage: $130 + tips
Verdict: Rare Gem to have, be a gentleman and you will have a good time with her
Sophie from bro littlefat

Juagen Experiences of 2012
Jojo from Johor
Yumi from bro Shakyywayy

Old 24-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10655 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
First to support! Highly recommended!

Tried this SYT when she is at other stable. Words to describe her are innocent, blur, fresh and polite. So far non of the FL I tried can win in any aspect of the above.

Looks: 9/10 (Innocent looks like Jap AV actress will kill you. Fair Skin with no body fats)
Boobs: 9/10 (Best well shape natural B cup)
French: 9/10 (Tough Fight with no Smell as she do not smoke)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Tongue twisting deep throat. Weak hearted, please beware)
Painting: 8/10 (trim pussy n very wet when painted)
FJ: 8/10 (No rush and accommodating)
Service: 10/10 (Not time watcher and after FJ will lay beside you to chat)

A gem worth to stay with till she leave our shore. The words I use to describe above mention it all. Will not go into details in writing as my weak heart will not be about to take it while writing.

RTF: Definitely one and only till she leave our shore.
Wow so high ratings must be v good will try her soon..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 24-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: ♥小天使♥ - 小冰💕梦幻美女💕天使般的服务 ♥LittleAngel♥ Die Die must TRY!!!

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://littleangel69.weebly.com/2356728085.html

http://bbs.news.163.com/thread/pp-85...1%7C0GRlg.html
Old 24-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
littleangel69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://littleangel69.weebly.com/2356728085.html

http://bbs.news.163.com/thread/pp-85...1%7C0GRlg.html
Bro thanks for the feedback and if u check, I did not put up this girl thread as I suspect she has send me fake pic.

I have agreed with u that nowadays a lot of gals are using fake photos and once I know that I will shut them down.

I have shut down the website temporarily . My objective of this is to provide real info of the gals and I will not hesitate to remove them immediately.

Thanks for your genuine feedback .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread