The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 9
missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The story behind the name

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Nice to see that ur being fucked good... lol
yeah it was really good... it was crazy the other time we tried it with the door facing the hallway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Whip cream... sexy lingerie... outdoors...
those aren't fantasies anymore...
Old 10-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrodeo View Post
yeah it was really good... it was crazy the other time we tried it with the door facing the hallway.
Cant wait for more of ur pics... yummy.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster (P)

missrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissrodeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Cant wait for more of ur pics... yummy.
you will have to coz i will be busy for the next few weeks
Old 11-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you will have to coz i will be busy for the next few weeks
That's a real pity...
Old 11-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 15
rav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud ofrav_taz has much to be proud of

Quote:
But not all volunteers will be chosen... so what do you think should be the criteria?
You are the lead actress so naturally you call the shots in terms of the criteria.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav_taz View Post
You are the lead actress so naturally you call the shots in terms of the criteria.
Totally agree... Lol
Old 16-10-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Missing TS....Camping.
Old 18-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1833 / Power: 19
Espress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant futureEspress0 has a brilliant future

Woo sis is very pretty and hardly look like a milf. Sexy lips and lovely boobs!
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. Society is no melting pot. Society is a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Old 21-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

Standing doggy, one of my fav positions!!
Old 23-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you still find time for sex. Haha
Old 12-11-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster (P)

So… the reason for being away for a long time is that I was out on business. I didn’t particularly like going for this trip because of the issues that needed to be resolved. Well, I don’t want to talk about work and neither would you all want to hear about it. So let me share the interesting things that happened during this whole time instead.

Let's call this episode as - In-flight entertainment

I will start with the long and boring flight (and I thought I said share the interesting :P)… Before you get your imaginations running berserk, no, I did not become a member of the mile-high club… although I would love to someday.

Well, it is the usual rush yourself to the airport, get your boarding pass and head through immigration, then wait for the boarding call and actually settling down at your seat.

I was playing thoughts in my mind as to whether I will be seated with an armrest-grabbing seat mate, a back-seat kicker, a front-seat recliner when you’re not supposed to recline… or worse, a chatty person who doesn’t know when to shut up… or even worse, someone with BO.

I was conjuring the worst that can happen and i was pleasantly surprised it was none of those. I was seated in the middle. To the left towards the aisle is another business woman and to the right was just a normal guy.

Nothing much happened during most of the flight until the lady stood and headed for the loo. As I was in the middle, I took the opportunity as well so as not to disturb her later. Surprisingly, I made it back before her and was settling in my seat trying to put my bag back under the seat in front of me.

Thats when it happened… I noticed the guy had his phone out which made me curious what he was doing.

The nerve!

The guy actually snapped a pic of me while i was bending down. I gave him the nasty look and before I can storm at him, he realised the predicament he was in and started to apologise profusely. Having the upper hand and trying to keep cool, I tortured him a bit more reminding him how embarrassing this can get.

He showed me the pic he took and showed me he deleted it. Maybe he was trying to pull a fast one of he doesn’t know I also have a smartphone, he didn’t delete it from his deleted photos folder.

He looked really pale and as if his balls were already at his beck so I decided to cut him some slack. I said i will not make an issue out of it if he promised to behave and never do such a thing anymore.

There was a bit of awkward silence for a while and al this time, the last still hasn’t returned. It was awfully long to be in there but heck, I don’t care. I was more interested in the guy now since I thought the he was alright.

I decided to chat him up and ordered him to hand me his phone. He gave me the phone as commanded. It was locked so I gave him a sharp looked. He reached for his phone to unlocked it but I moved it away. I told him i want to know the passcode.

He was hesitant but then quickly remembered who was boss and he mumbled it through.

I typed it in…… * * * * * *

I was thinking, I should ask for his ATM card but that would be too evil hahaha!

He was looking nervous. I went straight to the deleted photos to recover it and imported it to my laptop. Little did he know I imported all his photos hee hee…….

This is what he took. Nothing really harmful just that he didn’t ask for permission.
Old 13-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back.

Any interesting stuff in his phone?
Old 13-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
Welcome back.

Any interesting stuff in his phone?
i see that you are more interested in the stuff on his phone...
Old 13-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espress0 View Post
Woo sis is very pretty and hardly look like a milf. Sexy lips and lovely boobs!
thanks for the comments!
Old 13-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
Standing doggy, one of my fav positions!!
yeah one of mine too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1