The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 02:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
The whole idea of paying for sex is so that you can avoid the emotional baggage normally associated with the act.

I am still amazed that anyone would want to have anything to do with a whore beyond their professional capacity.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
that is why prositution is the oldest profession in the world
forget about all the religious and social stigma
for any lady , being a prositute is the best job in the world and the fastest way
to get rich
actually some insurance agents, RM and sales representatives do go to some extent to secure commissions and the cash they made is many times more than what FL/WL are earning.

nobody is really innocent these days in the world of capitalism.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JuicyBlanket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its like developing a liking for public toliet bowl many stranger use?
Old 05-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyBlanket View Post
Its like developing a liking for public toliet bowl many stranger use?
Or that your partner is so freaking hot that she has lost count how many ex-bfs she has had
Old 23-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

its always bad news to fall in love with a FL.

Sooner or later it never ends up well
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
its always bad news to fall in love with a FL.

Sooner or later it never ends up well
I do know of some with happy endings. Sorry for the pun. Married and with kids. Normal jobs like an average family. Few and far in between though.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

emotions with FL are nothing but trouble. Its already proven in so many facts. but again some bros just need to go thru this shit to understand.........
Old 27-01-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
emotions with FL are nothing but trouble. Its already proven in so many facts. but again some bros just need to go thru this shit to understand.........
haha, that's true. I am one of them!
Was fun while it lasts! And HURTS like Hell once it ends!
Need to go through all the Ups and Downs to finally understand!
Old 15-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
yes true

nothing but heartache.

but still the mighty falls to this death trap often
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Had an ML home-based... quite regular with her for a time.. she cook for me n cut fruits often times.. say she never let others see n touch her (.) (.) only me.. well, ok, thanks..

Now, with another ML, less expensive better at jg.. first no touch, now a sex kitten ...

Love any of them ? Nope. Can fall in love with them ? Of course, yes who can't.. just very dangerous only ... don't smoke when you are packing dynamite !
Old 24-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

my advice is don't fall in love with a FL

She will end up your GF

and you will have some of the type of wild sex she has with her customers that pay her before

but over time she will become domesticated like wife and we know when we were dating our wives as gf, the sex was wild, but after marriage, that's why your dick starts to shrivel up due to lack of use, and her pussy starts to clamp up with excuses

the FL which becomes ex FL, new gf will be the same

And you will be pissed because she used to suck CIM, Swallow etc..CIP, COB for customers, but now as your gf, it all stops, and the excuses start

during sessions with the gf, fucked up. say mouth tired, she used to suck like countless dicks right for money? don't CIM don't pay. But because I am BF, and I am technically not "paying" (pay in other ways, dinner, gifts, feelings) I cannot demand the full service since she is not a FL in that sense to me anymore. Anyway, once the FL becomes gf, shit it's all the same crap your wife tells you as excuses for not satisfying you

end up I go out and pay for it. Easy to resolve.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
Yes. Some are really mad.
I visited one in bangkok after she went back where she continued to work as FL.

She never ask for money but demanded raw.
She showed her hiv test report in thai and proceeded to climb on top of me and tried to raw me with her butthole. Damm scary.
Old 27-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca View Post
Yes. Some are really mad.
I visited one in bangkok after she went back where she continued to work as FL.

She never ask for money but demanded raw.
She showed her hiv test report in thai and proceeded to climb on top of me and tried to raw me with her butthole. Damm scary.
bro you reply a 2012 post. you also quite scary lah....hahaha....
Old 02-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
my advice is don't fall in love with a FL

And you will be pissed because she used to suck CIM, Swallow etc..CIP, COB for customers, but now as your gf, it all stops, and the excuses start
one day your dirty old man neighbour will ask u - bro i fuck your wife before in geylang, she hairy, neh one big one small, smelly fish smell etc etc
Old 02-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

[QUOTE=jameschong1;17526955]
Quote:

one day your dirty old man neighbour will ask u - bro i fuck your wife before in geylang, she hairy, neh one big one small, smelly fish smell etc etc
Is that what your neighbour is saying to you daily about your wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1