The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Just visited this place after reading so much from brothers here.
When I was there they happened to have 2 Mongolian , 3 local Malays , 2local Chinese , 1 Indonesian , a bunch of viets and Prcs.

Tried the older milf Mongol who spoke good English .
Look wise 6/10
Hgt 1.65
Tits 6/10 big but saggy..guess she had kids before
Body 6/10 very fair and bak Chye type
Butt 6/10 fleshy ..likely cause by giving birth
Legs..tighs 6/10 bak Chye
French 7/10 manage to French though she resisted at first
Ar ...nil
Bbbj ...7/10 she slurp well
Gfe 6/10 not much cause time is short
Overall ..6/10 was happy I finally fulfilled one item in my bucket list

Anyway brothers do beware...1 taxi driver who insisted on bringing us to the joint asked the okt to mark up price by another myr50 ..fortunately we know the prices here as quoted by some brothers and refused to pay .
Old 15-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hit it up last night - good selection of girls.
Old 29-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there on the weekend, it was quiet late but wanted to try based on the reviews. At 4am there was not much happening, plenty of chaps sitting in the lounge and relaxing. Checked out the girls, maybe around 8-10 came out when the captain called them and all were about average and tired looking. Friday night must have been busy for them....my colleague and I walked out. Overall however, the place is very promising. Will try next time.

The place is also very low pressure, if you do not like, you can just walk.

Last edited by traveller97; 29-11-2016 at 01:08 PM. Reason: missed last sentence
Old 09-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
miliboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
I went there on the weekend, it was quiet late but wanted to try based on the reviews. At 4am there was not much happening, plenty of chaps sitting in the lounge and relaxing. Checked out the girls, maybe around 8-10 came out when the captain called them and all were about average and tired looking. Friday night must have been busy for them....my colleague and I walked out. Overall however, the place is very promising. Will try next time.

The place is also very low pressure, if you do not like, you can just walk.
Good info, will try next time I go there.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
kinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to behold

Hi anyone can update price?

Last went and was quote 300 for china.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinthehouse View Post
Hi anyone can update price?

Last went and was quote 300 for china.
Second this. Would be great to share the price to service list. Sharing is caring !! Happy new yea r
Old 04-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

My last visit is 280 for China doll. Cheaper for Thai /viet.
Old 30-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage should be on average 250. I will visit again in two weeks, if anyone wants to join and catch up for a beer, let me know.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
my dear bros, this place was really horrible.

the okt recommended nothing, only let us choose China when the Vietnam ladies were right behind us.

we asked why, he said cause new comer only can choose China and Locals, so we had no choice but to take the 5 remaining.

the local lady was fine, semi good service, good smell speaks English.

pricing as of Feb 2017
Vietnam category $268
Local and China $298

have not tried the rest but..
if you're someone who frequents amansari at JB, then this place is not for you at all.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Travelman2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there Match 10-13. Anyone interested in meeting for beer then hit Genesis? Never been to KL
Old 18-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bryanbryans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

was there last night... china doll 298/viet 268.

saw nothing to my liking on china doll then ask for viet..

LL anyhow choose cos nothing much had about 8 girls.

terrible service ... go in strip, bath and fuck

like a dead fish..

super disappointed ..
Old 08-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
raymondlimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems a quiet place. But service is good, probably due to lesser crowd. Got massage but no choice of selection.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Tkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am here at genesis.

I wonder how you all can say The girls are the best among the other SPA...
Old 08-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates on this place? If this is not the best spa then which one is?
Old 08-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Any updates on this place? If this is not the best spa then which one is?
No update? Let me update.

It has been a long long time since I experienced back the Marina south spa days.

Sauntered into genesis. Took a locker key changed and stripped placed clothes into locker and put on the shorts and wrap the towel that was in the locker.

Walked into the jacuzzi it was an nice hot pool with jacuzzi. Soaked my feet slowly as temperature real hot and slowly dipped my self in and soak. Al the meomories of marinansouth executive dragon came back. Went to the steam room and avoided the sauna asnthat was always my oreference.

Took a nice shower and wrapped a robe andnwent o the lounge area. Serving nice little munching food. Fried beehoon, nasi lemak with curry chicken. Egg tart (good), soonkueh (good) fruits cake and some other snacks. Got fruit juice as well and hot drinks. Had soy bean sit down eat and slowly ask captain to show some girls. This is different from my old experience. Suddenly having 15 Vietnam and Thai girls in front of you different looks and shapes I don't know how tocchoose. Some quite pretty and sexy as well. Not sure why I would ask for local Chinese or PRC Chinese. Too used to them.

Had XO PRC she was tall slim and fair. Age may not be syt 18-20s, but she looks good and really nice slim fig. Thendim lights helped made her look 9/10 haha. Her service for waterbed is ok with nice rubs on my back and front. Her capped bj is ok and we managed to have good chemistry. Nice GFE and sop foreplay missionary fj. To others may be nothing fancy but it was a nice fuck session. Some little pecks of kisses but she is not giving out these to everyone selectively only.

Real good after session go back and lounge eat and keep looking at the girls parading to customer. I shortlisted 2 views thinking I would try but my manhood became childhood cannot raise anymore. Sigh that's a sign of age. So change and left

Damaged 288 rmb
Would rate facility old but ok for me when there is none in spore.
Food average to ok
WL good please treat them well
Overall I think it's worth it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1