The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twiddlebug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

just to check would you guys still visit a girl if she is holding white card?
Old 31-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddlebug View Post
Why not? What is your concern?
Old 31-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is known as Enna again http://www.liltigersden.com/enna/
Old 31-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Had the pleasure to try this lovely girl here

http://sgfoxy.com/barcelona/

However, look elsewhere if u cannot speak simple English (she can speak v minimal Chinese though)

Name: Barcelona
Look: 9.5/10 - Vietnamese with some mixed blood, so she looks a bit exotic a bit different from normal Viet
figure: 9.8/10 - almost perfect, maybe a 10 for many but I guess language barrier may have impacted a little i dunno but def a womanly figure to die for
Massage: 7/10 decent enough I guess but if U look at her u will know this is not the main dish
Sensual and hj: 9.5/10 again same as the figure part! Almost perfect
Note: she also does HDLY, well trained by one or the angpai so I'm sure u wun be disappointed.

RTM: yes very worthy! Try her before she's gone which may be soon!!
Thanks for the lengthy report. However one big question, with her heavenly body, you didn't mention about any roaming. Is she fully clothed ???

If she is fully clothed and at $120 for only one hj... That's just too much I reckon.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the lengthy report. However one big question, with her heavenly body, you didn't mention about any roaming. Is she fully clothed ???

If she is fully clothed and at $120 for only one hj... That's just too much I reckon.
During my session, she removed her top and allowed roaming outside panties.
Old 31-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
During my session, she removed her top and allowed roaming outside panties.
Yup same experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Answered as above. Sorry for missing out on roaming, did not feel the need to mention that as that is usually a given for me to even qualify for sensual. If don't have I will surely say though.

To be frank I have never and probably won't ever go for any FC ML. Even at $100 or cheaper cos to me that's no point. Wld rather pcc at home and get my massage fix at $50 shops. So if I post MR with said sensual then there is at least some feast for the eyes and roaming la.
Unlike some bros, I don't need fully nude MLs though, not a key requirement for me.
Old 31-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yup same experience

Answered as above. Sorry for missing out on roaming, did not feel the need to mention that as that is usually a given for me to even qualify for sensual. If don't have I will surely say though.

To be frank I have never and probably won't ever go for any FC ML. Even at $100 or cheaper cos to me that's no point. Wld rather pcc at home and get my massage fix at $50 shops. So if I post MR with said sensual then there is at least some feast for the eyes and roaming la.
Unlike some bros, I don't need fully nude MLs though, not a key requirement for me.
No worries, thanks for the clarification
Old 31-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiddlebug View Post
Should visit her more,before her case close and got send back
Old 31-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15324429
Is A Ta 阿塔 (LTD) / Sky (SLG) still around? Both websites don't have her posting.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

One of my regular MLs has found herself a bf and her bf has forbidden her from further interaction with her regulars ...it came as a shock to me.
Her ads from LTD has been removed ... So sad.
But I hope she really find herself happiness ...in SG.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 31-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
One of my regular MLs has found herself a bf and her bf has forbidden her from further interaction with her regulars ...it came as a shock to me.
Bro, i am as shock as well. She was still working during CNY and i tot she will be going back soon. Things can happen so fast. Anyway all the best to her too
Old 31-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, i am as shock as well. She was still working during CNY and i tot she will be going back soon. Things can happen so fast. Anyway all the best to her too
Care to share who is the ml?
Old 31-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
piratebae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypiratebae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wah so cryptic. Cant just say who off market? Anyway.... i subscribe to boss' signature. Why sgbro wanna invest in WL? Beyond me...
Old 31-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
Care to share who is the ml?
Everyone has their own reason. As long as no one gets hurt, we don't need to reveal who she is.
Old 31-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
a month back a ML from LTD also told me that she got herself a bf in Singapore and forbidden her to do anything beyond the standard HJ. After about a week her ad was also taken down. Maybe it's the same ML.?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1