The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MILFYMILKYLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongket View Post
Second that. Never again.
Agreed with all the bros fr. Noticed she advert under different names. She operating in J.C area FYI
Old 23-01-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster (M)

MILFYMILKYLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellomarsh View Post
First ever MR for me so please be kind 😅

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/

Tried her about few weeks ago. Here's a summary:

Location: Convenient, easy to reach from MRT, walkable distance. Definitely discreet.
Looks: 7/10. Not a SYT, more milf-ish. Wasn't quite attracted when first stepped in but her looks grew on me alot.
Boobs: B maybe bordering C. Perfect size for me.
Massage: 6/10 for body massage, 9/10 for nuru. The nuru was simply awesome, the way she rubs her body on you, made me shoot damn fast. Her body massage wasn't quite there, too fast for and could've spent more time.
Language: Conversational English, kept calling me darling in a very sweet way
HJ: 7/10 First shot during nuru damn good, 2nd shot I think she was tired alr so wasn't that good, but still got technique.
Service: 8/10 Very clean room, attached bathroom. She uses a proper massage bed with separate mattress(?) for nuru. Staying alone in the apartment.
GFE: 8/10 Very sweet and she'll keep teasing you

RTM:Not for massage, but definitely for nuru
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvb123 View Post
Tried Una this week.

Language: passable english, she keeps calling me darling which was sweet

Location: Discreet and convenient, very near MRT. Nice room with shower and proper massage bed

Looks: Decent for her age, milfy

Body: a bit chubby but with solid boobs

Nuru: Put in a lot of effort and had lots of slippery fun. Not a big fan of the HJ with nuru though as it's a bit too lubricated to put decent pressure.

Massage: solid effort and good technique but she started to use her phone quite a bit. Even answered a call, although she apologised for it. That was quite sian. She does have a nice heat pad machine that she uses though.

Sensual: nothing to shout about, quite generic

Gfe: perhaps to make up for using her phone she made a decent effort to chit chat, compliment and call me darling. Gave snacks and a drink at the end which was nice.

Rtm: probably not, I really don't like hp usage during the massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nylon98 View Post
Arranged a meeting yesterday evening, followed the instruction to her place and then..nothing. Texted her, called her, eventually 25min after we supposed to meet she texted me - she's at work??
I guess, this can always happen but at least notify me or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinouster View Post
Did a similar thing to me last year...claimed she had a powerfailure and asked me to come back an hour later.

Best to avoid her
As always I only read the FR after I 'threw money down the drain' AGAIN!! But I wont give up just yet, still looking for that awesome Nuru experience. I totally concurred 'Best to avoid her'. FYI she advert under different names shui-er, Una ,Zara and etc. She operate around P.P area. I'm
so gonna get Zapped!! but bad service should be highlighted for the good of cheongster!
Old 23-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthr...1#post15562501

Promised Tina to write MR on her.

Firstly, Tina is not a SYT. Quite fleshy but boobs are huge. Its a pity that she don't give erotic services. Maybe I'm not a familiar face to her, not sure about this.

Her massage is remarkable. Very good thai hard-pressing massage. I quite enjoyed the part where you hear the bones cracked. Though its a split-second pain but it feels great after that.

The JG is also remarkable. She took her time to do JG and its really those that the dick reacts depending on which part she pressed. Some masseurs just gave a few strokes on the dick and they called it JG. Tina's skills cannot be compared to those fake JG masseurs. Even I feel good when I pee after the session. The only thing which I went against her advice is, I requested her to do a HJ for me after the JG session.

Very worthwhile hour spent in terms of body massage. Don't mind returning for another JG session.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7925 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulmaliki View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthr...1#post15562501

Promised Tina to write MR on her.

Firstly, Tina is not a SYT. Quite fleshy but boobs are huge.

Does Tina resemble the advertised photo?
Old 23-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7426 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
As usual, no reply to confirm the photos are real for this stable.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Tried her before few years back, so frankly speaking nope didn't at all but you may go for her massage as it's genuinely Thai massage.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

anyone know of any girls who are able to talk dirty in english?
Old 24-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://da3377.wordpress.com/wawa/
http://sglonelyguy.com/kiki-massage/

Tried wawa/kiki a couple of days ago.

Was curious of this ml bcoz of good reviews on her site and also he photo looks good. Pardon me for my review

Looks 7.5/10 - looks almost same as her photo. Pretty lady not the syt type but its more on the demure gnd milf. Opened the door and greeted me wearing same dress as the one on her ads

Location 6/10 - high class condo around 15mins walk to the neerest Mrt but not descreet enough especially if you arrived early and needed to wait. Inside is very cozy spacious with massage bed and attached shower. There is another lady staying with her i assume its also ml.

English 8/10 - so surprised as she can speak good english. I am not chinese speaking person but somehow she were able to converse with me.

Massage 8/10 - she has hard and soft (relaxing) massage. I opt first for her hard massage but i regret afterwards. When she say hard it means hard. Anyway, massage is relaxing almost fell asleep. But cannot concentrate becoz most of the time on top of me can feel she is grinding her pussy on my back although she is wearing undies. Her smooth creamy legs rubbing against my legs. Damn feel so high.

HJ 6/10 - nothing special.

Autoroam 6/10 - anticipated for this moment as both her ads stated full body autoroam but please be gentle. And i was already thinking how much gentle i can be. However, 4G signal turn to 3G. Can touch boobs tune headlights but cannot lick. Just lower down dress. Did not remove undies and also cannot touch down south even on top. Anyway i can respect that and did not complain about it maybe she is not comfortable with me.

Time - dont know how to rate this one. After the hj she went to clean me with tissue and then she wash herself. Was lying down relaxing. Then when she came back she asked me to wash. When i came back she was just typing on her phone. I asked was it finish? She told me yesi was surprised when i check my time just barely 40 mins into the session. My fault is i did not complain. I was shocked paid and left snd keep double checking the time from when i went in to going out

RTM: probably not. Can forgive the autoroam part. But the short changing the time is a big thing for me. I just kept thinking maybe i am not her type lol. Like what they say "one man's poison might me another man's meat"
Old 03-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
flamingwaffles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Disclaimer:
My first time to write an MR. I have tried others too, but I forget about them if the service is poor or if the lady is different from advertised. I only leave reviews for those who, in my opinion, deserve it.

Miqi
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13268588
Looks: Pretty SYT-i like her dyed hair, it adds spunk and character when you see her
Massage: Medium to hard pressure and knows her stuff. She was able to take out the knots in my shoulders after several stressful meetings at work.
Service: The fake lovemaking is a must try. Very high GFE and despite the language barrier, she makes you feel fluffy inside during the session.
RTM: 3 times already.
Language: Cannot speak in english, but uses a translator app

Aini
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13738038
Looks: Downright hot and sexy! SYT with ample bumpers. Her pout grows on you.
Location: As mentioned by many previous reviews, not near to MRT, but can be accessed by bus.
Massage: In my experience, most MLs are good at sensual but fail at massage or the other way round. She is one of the very few who delivers good on both. Medium pressure and will ask you if you want harder.
Service: The best part, she is very service oriented, there is that feeling that she really wants you to enjoy and please you. She may be pricey, but worth for me since you get topnotch service and looks.
RTM: Definitely.
Language: Can converse in simple english

Adele
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=13266630
Looks: Sexy SYT with a handful. Pretty, and will make you look twice when you pass by the street.
Location: I see that her post she has moved to a diff location already so my comment would already be obsolete.
Massage: Legit massage with massage bed. It might feel short, but its because of:
Service: Previous FRs are spot on regarding the HDLY. Its not rushed and might want you to beg for release.
RTM: One of my top three when i get vit M
Language: Can carry an english conversation
Old 11-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sarab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna from DreamzAngel
Finally found about the perfect Massuesse for me.
The pics are absolutely accurate. A fabulous busty body and tight butt.
Lovely nature. Good English. Sexy as hell and very good at what she does.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 14
peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

almost went for sgl karen, saw this thread and decided not to. thanks bros!
Old 14-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice thread is for english speaking only, we hope we find a girl with great conversation with english language. Looking......
Old 16-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried Vivian from DA? Any FRs? Pic looks good.
Old 16-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Fellow bro who unable to get coco do not worry ... she went for a short trip with her regular kaki ....

now resume back for service .... if u want can start your booking thanks...
Old 16-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sammi, n belinda.
Under alpha
Cant get through.
Any bro got update?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1